- Donna KaranFlared Trouser JeansDetailsDenim.Flared legs with back seams.Clean lines elongate the leg.Cotton/spandex; machine wash cold.Imported.Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Tory Burch updates her beloved Reva flats for the season in luxurious calf hair in a playful leopard print. Leather and calf hair upper, leather lining, rubber sole. Imported. Round toe; slip on; metal logo plate at top; leather trim. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemGreen stripes lend a playful feel to Petit Bateau's Fantoche Tank; White jersey tank with grass green horizontal stripes; Scoop neckline with three small gold buttons; Relaxed fit. 100% Cotton. Wash cold.
- Similar itemKate and Laura Mulleavy's line of tees and sweatshirts returns with another set of cheeky Rodarte logos. Printed in the brand's signature all-caps font—given a sharp edge with a barbed wire design—heathered T-shirts and comfy pullovers mean you can wear your love for all things Rodarte every day and writ large! Printed marled sweatshirt. 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon. Made in the Dominican Republic.
- Stella McCartney1970s Flare-Leg Denim JeansDetailsStella McCartney denim jeans in a dark wash.High waist.Fitted through thigh; flared at knee.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemSleek ballet flats look perfectly polished for a day at the office that, after five, turns into a fun night out on the town. Nautically inspired hardware accents are uniquely finished with knotted details. Sophisticated Ballet Flat with Signature Nautical Inspired Hardware. Featuring Premium Materials and Season Updates in Leopard Calf Hair, Sparkle Suede, Herringbone and Embossed Leather. Showcasing Signature Nautical Shackle Hardware Polished in Metal Finishes. Padded Foot Bed Ensures All Day Comfort. Wave-Siping™ with Razor Cutting Delivers Ultimate Wet/Dry Traction with Non-Marking Rubber Outsoles.
- Similar itemA bright Free City sweatshirt has lettering down one arm and across the back. A drawstring cinches the hood, and a zipper closes the front. Double pouch pockets. Long sleeves. Fabric: French terry. 100% cotton. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 23in / 58.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 1,2,3,4
- Go SilkLonger Silk TankDetailsCrepe.Scoop neckline.Sleeveless.Relaxed fit.Hem hits thigh.Approx. 29"L from shoulder to hem.Silk.Dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Go Silk:Go Silk is known for its wide range of silk sportswear, especially menswear-inspired shirts for women featuring impeccable attention to detail. The collection today has expanded beyond silk to include linen and cotton.
- Similar itemMarl grey cotton lip printed sweatshirt from Markus Lupfer featuring a round neck and long sleeves.