- Donna KaranFlared Trouser JeansDetailsDenim.Flared legs with back seams.Clean lines elongate the leg.Cotton/spandex; machine wash cold.Imported.Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Similar itemAnimal print calf hair espadrille with nappa leather trim and raffia braided bottom. Slip on. Heel height measures approximately ½ inch. Calf hair. Leather footbed. Rubber sole. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemMarl-gray cotton-jersey. Black, white and gray embroidered tiger, fleece interior. Slips on. 100% cotton. Machine wash
- Similar itemSleeveless button front shirt, in a cotton gauze, with delicate eyelet seam details. Pointed collar. Hidden placket. Curved hem. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Natural. 55% cotton, 45% linen. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemNon detachable hood with fleece lining and non detachable faux fur trim. Front zip closure. Ribbed cuffs and hem. Logo appliqués on front. Two front pockets.
- Similar itemGreen stripes lend a playful feel to Petit Bateau's Fantoche Tank; White jersey tank with grass green horizontal stripes; Scoop neckline with three small gold buttons; Relaxed fit. 100% Cotton. Wash cold.
- Stella McCartney1970s Flare-Leg Denim JeansDetailsStella McCartney denim jeans in a dark wash.High waist.Fitted through thigh; flared at knee.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemA sweet appliqué cat face accents the rounded toe of playful, patent-leather Kate Spade New York flats. Leather sole.
- Similar itemKate and Laura Mulleavy's line of tees and sweatshirts returns with another set of cheeky Rodarte logos. Printed in the brand's signature all-caps font—given a sharp edge with a barbed wire design—heathered T-shirts and comfy pullovers mean you can wear your love for all things Rodarte every day and writ large! Printed marled sweatshirt. 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon. Made in the Dominican Republic.