- Donna KaranFlared Trouser JeansDetailsDenim.Flared legs with back seams.Clean lines elongate the leg.Cotton/spandex; machine wash cold.Imported.Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Similar itemSleeveless button front shirt, in a cotton gauze, with delicate eyelet seam details. Pointed collar. Hidden placket. Curved hem. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Natural. 55% cotton, 45% linen. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemMarl-gray cotton-jersey. Black, white and gray embroidered tiger, fleece interior. Slips on. 100% cotton. Machine wash
- Similar itemAnimal print calf hair espadrille with nappa leather trim and raffia braided bottom. Slip on. Heel height measures approximately ½ inch. Calf hair. Leather footbed. Rubber sole. Made in Spain.
- XCVISupima Cotton Basic Tank TopDetailsXCVI Supima ribbed jersey basic tank top.Scoop neckline.Sleeveless; thin straps; minimal coverage.Racerback.Pullover style.Slim silhouette.Shirttail hem.Supima cotton; machine wash.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 33.5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About XCVI:Designer Gita Zeltzer, a former actress, came up with the concept of XCVI as a way to bring relaxed chic to the center stage of fashion. Influenced by the "urban chaos" of Los Angeles, she took the multi-layered cultural elements of everyday life as her inspiration and developed wearable, breathable clothing for women who believe in style but also believe in comfort. Introduced in 1996, the line's name comes from the Roman numerals for that year.
- Stella McCartney1970s Flare-Leg Denim JeansDetailsStella McCartney denim jeans in a dark wash.High waist.Fitted through thigh; flared at knee.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Non detachable hood with fleece lining and non detachable faux fur trim. Front zip closure. Ribbed cuffs and hem. Logo appliqués on front. Two front pockets.
- Similar itemA sweet appliqué cat face accents the rounded toe of playful, patent-leather Kate Spade New York flats. Leather sole.
- Tory Burch updates her beloved Reva flats for the season in luxurious calf hair in a playful leopard print. Leather and calf hair upper, leather lining, rubber sole. Imported. Round toe; slip on; metal logo plate at top; leather trim. Available in full and half sizes.