- Carolina HerreraMink Fur-Trim Tweed Jacket DetailsCarolina Herrera tweed jacket with dyed mink (USA) fur trim. Open front. Half sleeves. Rounded hem cropped at mid-waist. Wool/polyester/silk/spandex. Made in the USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera hails from a family of Venezuelan aristocrats. Encouraged by her friend Diana Vreeland, she launched her eponymous line in 1980. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list.
- Similar itemNine West Vintage America Collection cap sleeve tee shirt with concho belt buckle graphic. Illustration by Kate Wendelborn, inspired by symbols seen on Kate Ciepluch's Road to Vintage trip. Imported. Modal/cotton/silk.
- Similar itemWith stitched moto detailing, our Stephani short is an edgy alternative to a skirt that makes a great nighttime look. Pair with tights for a current downtown-cool look that works from season to season. Tailored short silhouette. Low-rise. Zip fly with hook-and-bar closure. Slant zip pockets at side. Stitching detail on sides. 4" inseam. Viscose. Dry clean.
- Similar itemLeather upper, leather lining, leather sole. Made in Italy. Open-toe high heel platform bootie. Leather with suede trim and elastic inserts. Lacquered faceted cone-shaped heel. Inside zip; metal Gucci logo under arch of shoe. 4.3" Heel with 0.2" platform, feels like 4.1" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Oscar de la RentaEmbroidered Knit Bolero JacketDetailsOscar de la Renta textured knit bolero.Diamond-shaped embroidery.Pom pom border trim.Three-quarter sleeves.Collarless; open front.Cropped at waist.Rounded hem.Silk.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemNine West Vintage America Collection cap sleeve tee shirt with arrowhead graphic. Illustration by Kate Wendelborn, inspired by symbols seen on Kate Ciepluch's Road to Vintage trip. Imported. Modal/cotton/silk.
- Similar itemThe satin panels of this relaxed-fit short will instantly add a luxe finish to your work-to-weekend style. Mid-rise waist. Cropped leg openings. Satin front and back panels. Slash side pockets. Wide leg. Concealed side-seam zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Satin: Acetate, Rayon. Crepe de chine: 100% Silk. Dry Clean. Imported. Measures approximately 15" at inseam.
- Similar itemComposition: Kid skin. Details: solid color, rear zip closure, open toe, cut-out detailing, small studs, leather sole, covered stiletto. Measurements: Heel height: 5.85 inches Platform height: 1.17 inches.
- Women who live for fashion love Miu Miu for their trendy and unique designs. These lace-up ankle boots will become a closet statement piece and a gorgeous work of art for your feet. Smooth suede upper. Round toe. Lace-up vamp; Zip closure at heel. Leather lining. Leather sole. 4¾'' Glittered heel. ⅞'' Front platform. Shaft measures 4¼'' tall and 9'' around widest point. All measurements are approximate. Leather / Rubber; Italy;