- Similar itemLost Shine On denim shorts. Traditional five pocket styling. Whiskered lap. Lace panels at sides of leg opening. Frayed bottom hem. Zip fly. Button waist. Approx rise: 8.5"(22cm). Approx inseam: 2.5"(6cm). 85% cotton/15% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.
- Similar itemThe Caged Bootie is an open toe suede sandal with stiletto heel. Three strap and buckle closures at ankle. Zipper closure. Suede wrapped heel. Heel Height: 5" Platform Height: 1/2"
- Oscar de la RentaEmbroidered Knit Bolero JacketDetailsOscar de la Renta textured knit bolero.Diamond-shaped embroidery.Pom pom border trim.Three-quarter sleeves.Collarless; open front.Cropped at waist.Rounded hem.Silk.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Pay tribute to LA's most famous heavy metal band in this black cropped top by Prince Peter. Boasting a faded, vintage wash and a Metallica graphic to the front, this slightly oversized t-shirt has a scooped neck and short, capped sleeves. E.D. 50% Cotton, 50% Modal.
- Similar itemNine West Vintage America Collection cap sleeve tee shirt with concho belt buckle graphic. Illustration by Kate Wendelborn, inspired by symbols seen on Kate Ciepluch's Road to Vintage trip. Imported. Modal/cotton/silk.
- Similar itemFinders Keepers delivers faux-leather drawstring short perfection with these high-cut Sleepsong Shorts. Main: 50% polyurethane, 50% viscose. Lining: 100% polyester. 2 ¾inch inseam, 8 ½inch rise, 1 ¼inch waistband. Measurements taken from size S. Fits true to size.
- Carolina HerreraMink Fur-Trim Tweed Jacket DetailsCarolina Herrera tweed jacket with dyed mink (USA) fur trim. Open front. Half sleeves. Rounded hem cropped at mid-waist. Wool/polyester/silk/spandex. Made in the USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera hails from a family of Venezuelan aristocrats. Encouraged by her friend Diana Vreeland, she launched her eponymous line in 1980. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list.
- Black suede double platform bootie from Giuseppe Zanotti. The bootie has an almond toe, a zip at the side, an external platform measuring 50mm and an internal platform measuring 15mm. The heel measures 170mm. You walk on 105mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Gryphon New YorkFlame Embellished Drape JacketDetailsHaute Hippie matte silk jacket with satin reverse.Sequined embellishment at shoulders and arms.Draped open front with peaked lapels.Three-quarter sleeves.Cropped back hem.Dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'8.5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Haute Hippie:After working at Michael Kors and Theory, designer Trish Wescoat Pound introduced her own line in 2008. Named Haute Hippie, the collection is filled with boho-chic designs that are current and timeless classics at once. The American designer showcases complex detailing and easy silhouettes in her line.