- BCBGMAXAZRIAGamma Mesh/Leather BootieDetailsMesh and leather BCBG MAX AZRIA bootie. 4 1/2" heel; 1/2" set-under platform. 4" equivalent pitch. Open toe. Back zip. Padded leather sole. "Gamma" is imported. Designer About BCBGMAXAZRIA: With a collection that runs the gamut from sportswear to eveningwear, the BCBGMAXAZRIA design house has established itself as a fashion force to be reckoned with. Designed with the modern woman in mind, BCBGMAXAZRIA strives to provide high-quality, of-the-moment clothing at contemporary price points. Max Azria was inducted into the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) in 1998, and his wife and design partner, Lubov Azria, was inducted in 2010. The husband-wife design duo is also renowned for acquiring and relaunching the Herve Leger fashion house in 2007 - extending their influence from the girl-next-door to the runway and red carpet.
- Oscar de la RentaEmbroidered Knit Bolero JacketDetailsOscar de la Renta textured knit bolero. Diamond-shaped embroidery. Pom pom border trim. Three-quarter sleeves. Collarless; open front. Cropped at waist. Rounded hem. Silk. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemFinders Keepers delivers faux-leather drawstring short perfection with these high-cut Sleepsong Shorts. Main: 50% polyurethane, 50% viscose. Lining: 100% polyester. 2 ¾inch inseam, 8 ½inch rise, 1 ¼inch waistband. Measurements taken from size S. Fits true to size.
- Similar itemNine West Vintage America Collection cap sleeve tee shirt with concho belt buckle graphic. Illustration by Kate Wendelborn, inspired by symbols seen on Kate Ciepluch's Road to Vintage trip. Imported. Modal/cotton/silk.
- Soft lightweight jersey, Banded waist, Seam pockets, Curved hem. Female, One Size in Raisin Wine. Made from viscose. Raisin Wine.
- Similar itemRuthie DavisHalle Caged Platform Bootie, LipstickDetailsMatte calfskin upper. 6" covered heel, 1" platform. 5" equivalent. Open toe. Crisscross straps form caged vamp. Curved straps detail sides. Back zip for ease of dress. Leather lining and sole. "Halle" is made in Italy. Designer Ruthie Davis Shoes: A master of contradictions, Ruthie Davis thrives on pairing sensuality and power, luxury and minimalism, femininity and severity. Her signature use of adornments-crystals, spikes, studs-lends an edgy, rock 'n' roll attitude to ladylike styles. Step up in Ruthie Davis sandals, pumps, boots, booties, wedges, and more.
- Similar itemNine West Vintage America Collection cap sleeve tee shirt with arrowhead graphic. Illustration by Kate Wendelborn, inspired by symbols seen on Kate Ciepluch's Road to Vintage trip. Imported. Modal/cotton/silk.
- Carolina HerreraMink Fur-Trim Tweed Jacket DetailsCarolina Herrera tweed jacket with dyed mink (USA) fur trim. Open front. Half sleeves. Rounded hem cropped at mid-waist. Wool/polyester/silk/spandex. Made in the USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Carolina Herrera: The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady.
- Gryphon New YorkFlame Embellished Drape JacketDetailsHaute Hippie matte silk jacket with satin reverse. Sequined embellishment at shoulders and arms. Draped open front with peaked lapels. Three-quarter sleeves. Cropped back hem. Dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Haute Hippie: After working at Michael Kors and Theory, designer Trish Wescoat Pound introduced her own line in 2008. Named Haute Hippie, the collection is filled with boho-chic designs that are current and timeless classics at once. The American designer showcases complex detailing and easy silhouettes in her line.