- A bright red tartan lends a sartorial look to these pleated front pants from Preen. Bright red plaid wool blend, pleated front, zippered side and back pockets, buttoned top tab closure, gold-toned hardware. Loosely tailored fit, tapered leg. Wear with a crewneck cashmere pullover and flats or a breezy silk top and heels. 80% Wool, 20% Polyester. Dry clean.
- Similar itemQuilted leather and sumptuous suede make for a posh pairing on these timeless Cole Haan flats. Suede/leather upper, leather lining, leather sole. Imported. Round toe; slip on. Available in full and half sizes. Features Cole Haan Grand.OSTM technology soles for enhanced cushioning, greater flexibility and reduced weight.
- Similar itemRed cashmere 'Shane' sweater from Equipment featuring a round neck, a contrasting white polka-dot print, a ribbed hemline and ribbed cuffs.
- TheoryLouise Capture Slim Ankle PantsDetailsTheory Louise pants in Capture stretch wool. Low rise. Slash pockets at hips; welt pockets on back. Slim, straight legs. Hem cropped just above ankle. Zip/tab closure; belt loops. Wool/Lycra spandex. Imported of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Theory: Founded in 1997 by Andrew Rosen, New York-based Theory redefined the modern contemporary category. Exceptional fit, high-quality fabrics, and sleek silhouettes for both men and women have made Theory designs go-to staples in stylish closets around the globe.
- Similar item100% cashmere, 2-ply. Falls at hip. Made in Scotland. Cold wash, lay flat to dry.
- Similar itemCasual and chic are two things found in the Caroline by Tory Burch™. Round toe ballerina flat. Patent leather upper. Signature brand logo at vamp. Elasticized instep for added comfort. Leather lined. Leather insole. Smooth leather outsole. Imported. Weight: 5 oz.
- Similar itemThis is a classic, school satchel bag updated for the grown-ups in a gorgeous, deep navy. It is made in England from the finest quality leather, using expert craftmanship. In fact, each bag comes with a 'Certificate of Authenticity' giving the names of the people who made it. It is highly durable and you will be able to love it for many years. Leather. Navy cable stitching. Matt finish. Silver nickel buckles. Adjustable strap. Front pocket. Strap length: 146cm. Dimensions: 20cm x 29cm x 6cm. If your bag gets wet, please allow it to dry naturally; do not apply direct heat. We recommend using leatherfood to keep your leather in top condition.
- This ultra rich, milk chocolate-colored satchel, designed by The Cambridge Satchel Company in the UK,is absolutely saturated with style. From its sturdy, super smooth, genuine leather composition, to its long, adjustable shoulder strap, this versatile bag is much like a clearly outlined thesis or a well-written proposal - straightforward, uncompromising, and worthy of endless applause! When you undo the sleek silver hardware of this bag's traditional, double-buckle front, you'll be pleased to discover a spacious inner pocket with just enough room to store your laptop, school books, notebooks, and wallet. A smaller compartment, with the additional embellishment of a sewn-in luggage tag for ultimate personalization, adorns the front. The matching, brown stitching at this bag's perimeter only heightens the feel of sophisticated charm that you'll surely cultivate when carrying this satchel between classes, or to and from the office. Pair with high-waisted trousers, a pinstripe blouse, silver necklaces, and a classic fedora for a fashion-forward ensemble teeming with polished panache. Luxe, Urban Cambridge Satchel Upwardly Mobile Satchel in Brown - 14 inch by The Cambridge Satchel Company embellished with Buckles for Work, Graduation occasions.
- AkrisHoneycomb Slim Stretch Ankle PantsDetailsHoneycomb-print stretch cotton-blend pants by Akris. Zip/button fly; belt loops. Five-pocket design. Creased slim legs. Cropped. Polyester/polyamide/spandex; silk fabric lining. Made Romania. Designer About Akris: This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.