- This ultra rich, milk chocolate-colored satchel, designed by The Cambridge Satchel Company in the UK,is absolutely saturated with style. From its sturdy, super smooth, genuine leather composition, to its long, adjustable shoulder strap, this versatile bag is much like a clearly outlined thesis or a well-written proposal - straightforward, uncompromising, and worthy of endless applause! When you undo the sleek silver hardware of this bag's traditional, double-buckle front, you'll be pleased to discover a spacious inner pocket with just enough room to store your laptop, school books, notebooks, and wallet. A smaller compartment, with the additional embellishment of a sewn-in luggage tag for ultimate personalization, adorns the front. The matching, brown stitching at this bag's perimeter only heightens the feel of sophisticated charm that you'll surely cultivate when carrying this satchel between classes, or to and from the office. Pair with high-waisted trousers, a pinstripe blouse, silver necklaces, and a classic fedora for a fashion-forward ensemble teeming with polished panache. Luxe, Urban Cambridge Satchel Upwardly Mobile Satchel in Brown - 14 inch by The Cambridge Satchel Company embellished with Buckles for Work, Graduation occasions.
- A bright red tartan lends a sartorial look to these pleated front pants from Preen. Bright red plaid wool blend, pleated front, zippered side and back pockets, buttoned top tab closure, gold-toned hardware. Loosely tailored fit, tapered leg. Wear with a crewneck cashmere pullover and flats or a breezy silk top and heels. 80% Wool, 20% Polyester. Dry clean.
- Similar itemRed cashmere 'Shane' sweater from Equipment featuring a round neck, a contrasting white polka-dot print, a ribbed hemline and ribbed cuffs.
- Similar itemQuilted leather and bows lend these flats an elegant look, from Paul Mayer. Leather upper, fabric lining, rubber sole. Made in Spain. Round toe; slip on; grosgrain ribon bow at toe; metallic finish. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemClassic cap toes and quilting make these Paul Mayer flats a shoe wardrobe essential. Leather upper, leather lining, rubber sole. Made in Spain. Square toe; patent leather cap toe; fabric bow accent; quilted leather upper. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar item100% cashmere, 2-ply. Falls at hip. Made in Scotland. Cold wash, lay flat to dry.
- This rigid leather Cambridge Satchel gains contemporary edge with contrast trim and front buckles. The top flap protects 2 unlined compartments and a card window. Adjustable shoulder strap and top handle. Polished, silver tone hardware. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 30oz / 0.85kg. Made in United Kingdom. Measurements Height: 9in / 23cm Length: 12.5in / 32cm Depth: 2.5in / 6.5cm Strap drop: 20in / 51cm Handle drop: 2in / 5cm. Available sizes: One Size
- TheoryLouise Capture Slim Ankle PantsDetailsTheory Louise pants in Capture stretch wool. Low rise. Slash pockets at hips; welt pockets on back. Slim, straight legs. Hem cropped just above ankle. Zip/tab closure; belt loops. Wool/Lycra spandex. Imported of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Theory: Founded in 1997 by Andrew Rosen, New York-based Theory redefined the modern contemporary category. Exceptional fit, high-quality fabrics, and sleek silhouettes for both men and women have made Theory designs go-to staples in stylish closets around the globe.
- AkrisHoneycomb Slim Stretch Ankle PantsDetailsHoneycomb-print stretch cotton-blend pants by Akris. Zip/button fly; belt loops. Five-pocket design. Creased slim legs. Cropped. Polyester/polyamide/spandex; silk fabric lining. Made Romania. Designer About Akris: This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.