- "Name: Lucy Weasley" — @aksmasads
Zeszłoroczna kampania marki Repeat Cashmere z udziałem ślicznej Doutzen Kroes nas zachwyciła. (Zdjęcia z kampanii jesień...
- "12 inches
elf hair" — @aksmasads
This is a very special and substantial hand turned Oak wand with a secret Phoenix feather core (simulated, of course). It is a large wand 17" (43cm) long. Dumbledore would be proud to own this Oak wand with its hidden compartment in the handle holding the wand core. Sorry the wooden box in the photos is not included. This wand is not a working model!!!
- "She goes to Hogwarts" — @aksmasads
[Source] Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is a British wizarding boarding school...
- "She is in Hufflepuff house
6th year" — @aksmasads
Just and loyal? Then celebrate your house pride with this hand-made Hufflepuff prefect badge! The badge is made from polymer clay and finished with gloss glaze for a more polished look. The back features a tiny house message to keep close to your heart. It can be pinned easily to any fabric. The badge measures approximately 1 3/8 inches (width) by 2 1/16 inches (height), with a thickness of less than 1/8 of an inch. Due to the handcrafted nature of these items, I am currently listing each one individually. This means that the badge you see in the pictures is the actual badge that you will receive. If you are looking to rep a different house, please take a look at the other items in my shop:
- "Her parents are Audrey and Percy Weasley." — @aksmasads
- "Her sister is Molly Weasley II" — @aksmasads
View photos of Ginny Gardner on IMDb!
- "Her birthday is September 21st." — @aksmasads
You will receive a 8x8 inch (20.3 X 20.3 cm) photography print that captures the quality of light in the fall — the warmth, the richness, the subtle autumnal hues. These all add up to a final encore of radiance before winter besets us. Christina found these pretty weeds roadside in the Southern California beach town of Encinitas. When her mother asked for a canvas print of "September" to decorate the cherry-accented stairwell of her lakefront cottage in Northern New York we knew the photo transcended any one place. We think it will cast a warm glow in your sunroom, office, living room or bedroom, no matter where you call home. ... Your 8x8 print will be enclosed in a protective clear archival sleeve with an adhesive closure, and shipped in a hardboard mailer. This item does not include matting or framing. Your print will be produced and packaged with great care by Christina and Stephanie in our smoke-free studio. You will love the richly saturated colors and lustrous finish, because we use professional equipment — an Epson Stylus Pro 3800 professional printer and Epson Professional lustre paper. All ink and paper are archival and rated to last a lifetime. CUSTOM ITEMS: Should you desire matting\/framing, or a different finish or print size, please Convo us with your special request and we can discuss options and cost. We'd love to make you a custom item, just like we do for our in-studio clients. SHIPPING: Purchase more than one print in the same order and we will ship them all for the price of one! Additional prints have no shipping charge.
- Natural History, Fox photo, Woodland Creature, Fox Decor, Nature Print, shabby chic decor nursery art turquoise - Sly Fox 8x8"Patronus: Fox" — @aksmasads
Natural History, Fox photo, Woodland Creature, Fox Decor Title: Sly Fox Size: 8"x8" [ CHOOSE YOUR SIZE ] To order a different size of this print, use the links below. 4x4 - https://www.etsy.com/listing/111090707 5x5 - https://www.etsy.com/listing/56754586 8x8 - https://www.etsy.com/listing/78826047 10x10 - https://www.etsy.com/listing/59280703 12x12 - https://www.etsy.com/listing/59191352 16x16 - https://www.etsy.com/listing/61117148 20x20 - https://www.etsy.com/listing/78819810 24x24 - https://www.etsy.com/listing/111094117 30x30 - https://www.etsy.com/listing/92750088 40x40 - https://www.etsy.com/listing/62499382 [ DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE ON MULTIPLE PRINTS AND OVERSTOCK ITEMS ] Go here:
- "She has a small owl named ChuckyCharles. She calls him ChaCha for short." — @aksmasads
- "Lucy also has a cat named Putzie, and Putzie is known fr his crimes..." — @aksmasads
gianna [john⋅uh]; 25. california girl. random as fuck. fidm alumni. perfectionist + a little...
- "Her best friend is Victorie. The two share everything, and hang out even during the school year." — @aksmasads
Elle Fanning gets animated in this on-set interview from her upcoming movie, We Bought A Zoo. The 13-year-old actress stars ...
- "She loves skateboarding." — @aksmasads
Penny Skateboard From Urban Outfitters, American Eagle Outfitters Mens Cap styled by Alice Mary in Portobello—see looks like this and more on LOOKBOOK.nu.
- "Her favorite saying." — @aksmasads
This black pin features white text that reads "Let's just pretend we're normal for a second."
- "She trains herself in Kung fu, just in case she loses her wand." — @aksmasads
- "She almost always puts her hair up." — @aksmasads
This season's top trends translate into cute headbands, so you can be super stylish from top to toe. Choose prints like florals, tribal or animal for top style points. Cute bows and polka dots are always a must-have too - they add a little girly glamour to any outfit.
- "She's trying to learn a spell that will make more money." — @aksmasads
Stitchless folding microfiber wallet with mock dollar design is right on the money. Trompe l'oeil artwork is an ultra-realistic take on a "half dollar bill" with whimsical graphics and wording. Durable tear- and water-resistant material adjusts to accommodate your cash, with slots for licenses and credit cards. Tyvek high-density polyethylene microfiber. Hand wash. Made in China.
- "Lucy likes to follow streams and waterfalls." — @aksmasads
Located in North Carolina near the Tennessee border, Mouse Creek Falls flows into Big Creek of the Great Smoky Mountains National Forest. You come to this scene about two miles up along the Big Creek trail. The rocks at the bottom of the photo are situated in Big Creek.
- "When she was little, she was visiting the panda exibit at the zoo, and accidentally made the bars disapear. That was when they first discovered she was a witch." — @aksmasads
Giant Pandas Photos.
- "She loves making braclets and wearing them." — @aksmasads
Set of 4 Full Tilt bracelets. Assorted stretch bead bracelets and corded friendship bracelet. Imported.
- "Lucy is extremly loyal, and doesn't like being mean, even when people aren't very nice to her." — @aksmasads
Life Ain't A Fairytale on We Heart It / visual bookmark #12976425
- "Her mother makes her take piano lessons from her aunt Hermione. Lucy is horrible at it." — @aksmasads
- "Vicki and Lucy are best friends, and not afraid to be themselves. (Even though they act weird)" — @aksmasads
A Best Friend is the kind of person who knows you inside and out, yet associates with you anyway. They love you to the core. They know your deepest darkest secrets, and keep them forever. They know...
- Venice Photography, Italy, Canals, Emerald Green, Gothic Architecture, Travel Photograph - When in Venice"She would love to visit Venice one day." — @aksmasads
Signed original fine art Venice photograph of the canals of Venice. TITLE: When in Venice. SIZE: 8"x 10" PAPER: Archival photographic paper with a luster (non-glossy) finish. Browse my Italy Collection here:
- "Lucy doesn't really care what people think of her. She likes to be bold." — @aksmasads
Hermes F/W 12
- "She likes long endless trails worth exploring." — @aksmasads
- "She adores anime cartoons. Especially Totoro." — @aksmasads
Click for all your memes. (Share this post and spread the meme!)
- "Lucy is horrible at cooking. It always ends up catching on fire." — @aksmasads
not that e, w & f , but EARTH in your picnic food from the WIND that almost started a prairie FIRE! talk about an awesome saturday.
- "People tell her that she has a nice form, but that doesn't keep her from feeling fat." — @aksmasads
- "When she was younger, she liked to venture into the forest. Sometimes, she'd find odd and creepy things." — @aksmasads
by Sebastian Doggart
“When I was at Bedales,” the actress Juno Temple told me recently, speaking about her posh English high school, “I once got my buddy Rupert Everett to write my drama essay for me. But that wasn’t such a great idea -- it only got a C-minus.”
It’s an anecdote of precocious mischief that mirrors the personality of one of Britain’s most promising rising stars. I met Juno at a bar in Park City, Utah, where she was promoting two new movies. I introduced myself with the best line I could think of to secure an interview: “I think you're amazing,” I raved. “You remind me of Kate Winslet – only more beautiful.”
Her big, grey-blue eyes widened and she embraced me in a warm hug. “That is so, like, lovely of you to say.”
The Indie It-Girl of Sundance was wearing black leather trousers and a stained blue top. Her pretty face and tangled hair gave her the look of a punk doll. She wore two rings, a gold one she said had been given to her by her mother; and, on her wedding finger, her grandmother's diamond engagement ring.
“Bet that keeps the guys on their best behaviour,” I quipped.
“Damn right it does!”
She was clutching a glass of red wine – “my fifth,” she said proudly. Alcohol combined with my flattery to open the flood-gates of her candor. Her reedy voice was hoarse from the round of interviews she had been giving, but she was happy to tell me her intriguing life story.
Juno was born 21 years ago into a showbiz family. Her mother is a producer, Amanda Pirie. Her father is Julien Temple, the film director who made the two most important films about the Sex Pistols, The Great Rock ‘n’ Roll Swindle (1980) and The Filth and the Fury (2000). Temple also directed Absolute Beginners (1986), the disastrous musical that helped destroy Goldcrest studio. Temple brushed himself off and went on to direct music videos for Janet Jackson, David Bowie and Whitney Houston, as well as the 2006 documentary, about the British music festival.
“My parents are f-----g cool,” she told me, using the expletive for emphasis, as she does repeatedly. “From when I was really tiny, they used to take me to Glastonbury. That was like our family tradition.”
Juno speaks with a transatlantic accent, turning Ts into Ds – as in “wa-der” rather than “wa-ter” – and that reflects her background. “I was born in England,” she said, “which was, like, uncool, because it would make my life so much easier if I had been an American. Then my family moved to America, where I spent my first four years.”
Her name originated from a visit that her parents paid to the Grand Canyon when her mother was pregnant. “They named these places with Egyptian mythology words, like Jupiter Temple. My parents found out they were standing on Juno Temple and, bingo.“
Juno moved back to England when she was four, to live in a 16th century farmhouse in Somerset. “It was just like Alice in Wonderland being there,” she remembers. “It’s really the only thing I miss about England.”
This was the age she first wanted to become an actress: “My dad had this big stripy couch and I was lying on it, and he showed me Jean Cocteau’s La Belle et la Bête. It’s one of the most amazing movies of all time. There’s this one moment where the Beast carries Belle through this room and her clothes just transform. I remember thinking, ‘That’s magic – I want to be in movies’.”
She went to Enmore Primary School and then got her first acting gig, in her father’s film Vigo: Passion for Life (1998), about the French filmmaker Jean Vigo and his struggle with tuberculosis. “But my dad just cut me totally out of the movie. I was like so pissed.”
She put aside her acting dreams and went to school as a weekly boarder at King’s College, Taunton. She briefly thought about becoming a fashion designer and, when she moved school to Bedales, she chose to study textiles for one of her A-levels. When she was 15, she told her parents she wanted to be an actress. They were supportive.
“I am so lucky with my family,” she says. “I know they’re always going to be the
- "She loves neon colors. (especially wearing them)" — @aksmasads
- "She spends most of her freetime in the forest, away from her parents." — @aksmasads
Who I am is inspired by where I've been
- this anime style design features a very cute little soot sprite, also known as a dust bunny, the mysterious legendary creatures that cause dust. its name is printed in japanese, "makkuro kurosuke
- If you are looking for a glam pair of shorts to wear out this season you have found the right pair! These shorts have that touch of sparkle with its trendy gold lurex fabric and comfortable style for all occasions. Featuring a banded waistline with a hook and eye closure and zip up fly, front slit pockets and an on trend cuffed hemline. Match it back with our peplum tops and a necklace for a complete look. Model wears size 10 and is 176cm tall. Fabric: 55%Linen 42%Viscose 3%Elastine.
- Let your spirit fingers come out from hiding when you jazz things up a bit with these Rocket Dog® sneakers. Textile upper. Lace-up front. Detailed stitching. Lightly padded insole. Rubber sole. Measurements: Weight: 11 oz. Weight: 11 oz. Product measurements were taken using size 6.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Featuring tarnished metal style, long curb chain with a robot pendant, a lobster clasp fastening to the reverse, in a simple cute style.
- Edgy pyramids complete thin, bright bangles' edgy allure. Approx. inner circumference: 7 3/4". Approx. width: 1/8". Goldtone plate. By Cara; imported.