- Similar itemOutremer - Bright true blue. Highly pigmented, velvety-matte, ultra-fine powders for shading, creating depth and lining eyes. Long-wearing, crease-resistant colors glide on smoothly and evenly and blend effortlessly. Can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatic effect. True color application. Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for heightened intensity. Multi-function use for shading, lining and brow color. Rich, vivid shade range, from neutrals to high-fashion hues. Francois' Insight : "Matte eyeshadows are great for helping to define the eye. A good rule of thumb is to follow the natural shape of the eye. You can widen the eye by extending the color out towards the temple or open the eye by blending towards the brow bone.".
- Similar itemWHAT IT IS: Directly designed thanks to the experience of Nicolas Degennes during fashion shoots, this high-quality professional brush leaves a subtle uniform veil on your face. Perfection is possible. This outstanding makeup result is due to a specific ball shape that provides a more natural result. WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW: Why a ball-shaped brush? A Professional reason: The fully angled bristles enable to take generously grasp the powder and fit perfectly to the skin with a bigger surface to blend. How to select only the best for our brushes? •To have an optimized result, we have adapted the hair quality to each makeup product to be used with it. •Superior goat hair: best hair quality for powders. The use of natural hair improves the powder’s application thanks to the hair asperities that catch the powder better. It promotes a flexible and uniform application. •The brush is handmade: a work of precision and quality
- Similar itemFeaturing a creamy texture, feather light and translucent, as hydrating as a balm. The brilliant bold color is wearable and chic. A cutting edge color formulation process: The Color Shine Moisture Polymer, a revolutionary component able to retain twice its volume of water, enhance color luminosity while locking in hydration on the lip surface for over 8 hours. Three shades hovering between straight orange and pink-orange: Acid Tangerine 300, Mandarin Orange 301, and Orange Mutation 302. Three incandescent reds, sheer versions of Rouge d-Armani 400: Red Carpet 400, Ripe 401, Scarlato 402. Three lively transparent pinks: Ecstasy 500, Vita 501, Blush 502. Three purple shades: Bitten 600, Tulipe Noire 601, Black Laquer 602. Two neutral shades: Beige 100 and Beige Rose 101. "Allure Best of Beauty Winning Shade in 300"
- Similar itemWhat it is: A soft and sheer, pressed powder blush. What it does: NARS Blush offers a range of translucent, natural shades, each with a subtle pink for a natural blush undertone for highlighting the complexion. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, it provides a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. What else you need to know: Orgasm Blush makes cheeks blush a perfect pinky-peach flush and subtly highlights with accents of golden shimmer. The perennially pleasing, universally flattering shade is repeatedly a makeup artist and beauty editor favorite. Super Orgasm Blush amps things up with a shimmering peachy pink blush with an extra dose of golden sparkle that’s perfect for complementing all skin tones. The super sexy pink flush gives the effect of a radiant afterglow.
- Similar itemDesigned by International Artistic Director for Givenchy Le Makeup Nicolas Degennes, these high quality professional hand-made brushes will ensure powders are left as nothing more than a subtle uniform veil over your face. The Foundation brush has ultrafine edges, allowing foundation to be applied easily for a completely even and natural veil. It is made from high quality synthetic hair. Surprising but true, synthetic hair is best for applying liquid foundation. It improves the fineness of the makeup result and promotes a uniform application without leaving any trace of the fluid texture. A wooden handle was chosen for its durability and quality, finished with black soft-feel matte handle coating and white Givenchy signature.
- Similar itemWhat it is: A cream-to-powder blush that sculpts the face for a youthful, defined look. What it does: This silky, contouring cream blush conditions and moisturizes the skin upon application while providing a flush of healthy color. The revolutionary blush sculpts in two ways: its Portulaca Complex smoothes, while the cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young, beautiful look. The weightless formula effortlessly blends into the skin and the micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color. What it is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens. Synthetic Fragrances. What else you need to know: A simple squeeze on the sides of this blush pops the lid for easy, "one-hand" opening. Apply this product with the perfect brush: I.T. Cream Blush Brush.
- Similar itemHighly pigmented, velvety-matte, ultra-fine powders for shading, creating depth and lining eyes. Long-wearing, crease-resistant colors glide on smoothly and evenly and blend effortlessly. Can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatic effect. True color application. Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for heightened intensity. Multi-function use for shading, lining and brow color. Rich, vivid shade range, with ultra-matte finish.
- Similar itemReflecting the Giorgio Armani Fall/Winter 2014 fashion show, Fade to Grey is inspired by light and shadow. With subtle colors and mineral tones, this collection creates a transparent and lightness effect. Creamy texture, feather light and translucent, that is as hydrating as a balm.
- Similar itemWhat it is: Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. What it does: This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability; and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. The new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and a totally redesigned token compact. The secret to the new formula is Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment and gives the formula its glide. The proprietory blend of ingredients allows color to weave itself through the formula resulting in insane color payout, color that stays on your lids, and sparkle that doesn’t fall. The amazing technology works for every shade and finish. Every Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and stays put. What it is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens. Sulfates. Phthalates. What else you need to know: The new assortment of shades features bestselling favorites, all-new shades, and several shades previously available in past palettes. Packaging was inspired by NYC subway tokens; the chromed gunmetal compact with a clear window allows you to see your shade and pop your shadows out and into one of the new customizable palettes.