- Our bubble bars are very gentle, even for sensitive skin and Creamy Candy is no exception. Lay back into sweet, frothy, and fluffy bubbles that smell like delicate vanilla candies and cotton candy. In fact, you’ll feel like you were bathing in your favorite sweet shop. Our sweetest bubble selection, Creamy Candy is for those who love their bubbles bright pink and delightfully sugary. It's a combination of luxury bath melt and bubble bar, loaded with generous chunks of cocoa butter to melt and softly moisturize your entire body while you bathe.
- As the days begin to get dark pop this citrus stunner into your tub and watch as it turns your bathwater shades of tangerine then pink. This enchanting fizzer is the perfect way to remember those long summer days and gorgeous evening sunsets. A zesty potion of lime oil and delicate neroli work overtime to cleanse, tone and take you back to brighter times.
- Shave off your 5 o'clock shadow with this luxurious and deeply softening spearmint, thyme and tarragon number. Oat milk, shea butter and honey are great for calming irritations and red marks on sensitive chins. After all, no one enjoys smooching when there's a hairy, scratchy beard face to contend with! Dirty boys should use this softening shaving cream to help the razor glide over the skin and leave their chins looking sharp.
- 9 posts published by Lenore Lovelace during October 2012
- For heavenly soft and balanced skin, take a smidge of Angels on Bare Skin, mix with a little water and massage in. The kaolin clay base deep cleanses while ground almonds gently exfoliate the dead skin away. Rose and lavender are added to soothe and help balance out combination skin. It's our best selling preservative-free and packaging-free daily cleanser for all skin types, so if you don't know which cleanser to choose and it's heavenly skin you're after, start with Angels.
- Our famous fairy is back and sweet as ever! This returning holiday classic is the perfect shower-time treat for those of you with constant candy cravings. The delicious scent of cotton candy and sweet vanilla will be dancing in your head as you lather up with care. And a dose of iridescent glitter makes shower time a moment to shine. What could be sweeter?
- Seek refuge from winter chills with our Gingerbread House. We took inspiration from gingerbread houses of all shapes and sizes and settled on this idyllic snow covered cabin. As you crumble this cookie confection into your bath water you’ll be greeted with mounds of deliciously scented, warming cinnamon and ginger oil bubbles. It’s the closest you’ll come to holiday baking without pulling out the mixer.
- Babydoll pink.
1. The power or quality of delighting, attracting or fascinating others; an attractive characteristic or feature
2. A small ornament worn on a necklace or bracelet
3. An object, art or saying believed to have magic power
1. Delight greatly, use one’s charm in order to influence someone
2. Control or achieve as if by magic
- Over half the base of Big shampoo is made with sea salt, giving massive volume to hair in need of a boost. Sea salt is also full of minerals and de-greases hair, removing dead skin cells and dirt without stripping natural oils for a fresh, squeaky clean feeling. We balance the sea salt with seaweed infusion, extra virgin coconut oil and avocado butter for soft, nourished locks. Finally, fresh citrus juices are squeezed in for incredible shine. It's no wonder this one is a best-seller!
- Skincare doesn’t get any better than Gorgeous; we firmly believe it’s the finest quality moisturizer on the market. When you buy a pot of Gorgeous, you’re spending your hard earned money on organic ingredients like orange blossom honey, extra virgin olive and wheat germ oils to leave your skin feeling soft and matte, perfect for day time. Its magical ability to melt into your skin is unmatched, and its legion of fans will be the first to tell you how much their skin has improved since they started using Gorgeous. Care to join them?
- Massage our Buffy body butter all over your wet skin in the bath or shower to make you softer and smooth to the touch, paying special attention to your backside. We add ground rice, almonds and beans to Buffy to act as exfoliants; the rough textures eliminate lumps and bumps and sloughs away dry skin cells to reveal brighter, fresher looking skin. Rinse off the exfoliating bits and pat yourself dry. There's no need for body lotion after a Buffy slaying session, because the cocoa and shea butters keep your skin beautifully smooth, moisturized and soft to the touch.