- People also likedLike many of us, former Food & Wine Magazine editor Kristin Donnelly has fond memories of the potluck dinners that she grew up with. While the ease of these one-dish meals still has appeal, the old condensed soup based recipes don't always hold up to the tastes and dietary restrictions of today. Donnelly's new cookbook Modern Potluck compiles 100 delicious updated potluck recipes that will satisfy a range of preferences from carnivores to the gluten-free to vegetarians. Choose from a wide selection of snacks and drinks, room temperature and hot main courses, side salads, baked goods and deserts that use sustainable, trendy and sometimes worldly ingredients. Modern Potluck also offers tips and tricks for everything from garnishing and seasoning to planning your own potluck party. The mouth-watering photos alone will have you itching to pull out your 9 x 13 pan and try a few of these simple meals. 7.75" X 9.75" by Kristin Donnelly. Hardcover. 240 Pages.
- People also likedThis holiday, for us, has been all about mid-century charm. When concepting our Holiday Gift Guide, graphic designer Ryan looked to the work of a well-known, ModCloth favorite – Andy Warhol!
- People also likedISBN magazine, the little book of lifestyle chic, a platform for design, fashion, property, architecture, art, culture and travel, we initiate creative projects, strive to enhance visual presentation, develop insightful articles and deliver it all with an ever-present pinch of humour.
- Vogue (Paris) 1950 Novembre, Photo Irving Penn, Jacques Fath, Tom Keogh, Colette, Associated Haute Couture FabricsPeople also likedHprints.com is a French inventory of vintage adverts, fashion drawings and photographs which issued in periodicals/magazines before the digital era. It carries beautiful erotica illustrations published in La Vie Parisienne, Fantasio, Le Sourire, Eros, fashion plates, pochoirs from La Gazette du Bon Ton and many more!
The Luxury Collection Hotel Stories design by Assouline
This new addition to Assouline’s Hotel Stories series reveals the riveting and untold stories behind some of the world’s most luxurious and exotic hotels. Over 80 hotels are featured, from New York City to Buenos Aires, Dubai to Phuket, no region of the world is left uncovered. Take a journey through time and read about the lavish party Prince Rainier of Monaco and Grace Kelly hosted at the Castillo Hotel Son Vida in Spain, or the many artists and writers who stayed at the Hotel Danieli in Venice, or how the über-modern Marqués de Riscal in Elciego, Spain, designed by Frank Gehry, came to be located in the sleepy hills of Basque wine country. Also featured are a selection of notable tastemakers who offer their perspectives on the hotels they’ve visited, some of which include: Stanley Tucci on the Gritti Palace in Venice, Andrea Fazzari on the Hotel Cala di Volpe in Costa Smeralda, and Waris Ahluwalia on the ITC hotels in India. From royalty to celebrity to the beautiful and luxurious surroundings, The Luxury Collection Hotel Stories explores the ins and outs of these legendary hotels. Brimming with beautiful imagery, it is a must-have for travel and history enthusiasts alike. ISBN: 9781614281320 7.5 x 11 in – 19.1 x 27.9 cm 160 pages | 200 illustrations hardcover with jacket
- Like it to get in stock alerts