- "Name: Lillian "Lily" Sawyer
Age: 16" — @emericcson123
- "Race/Type: Human." — @emericcson123
- "But she's grown up learning about the supernatural from her mother, though right now she still just believes they're mostly stories." — @emericcson123
- "She likes flowers (especially white ones)" — @emericcson123
- This pretty and versatile floral circlet is made from parchment ivory roses and rose buds on a flexible twig-like braid. It has a loop on each end and can either be pinned like a vine into the hair, or joined together and worn as a crown. It is completely flexible and can be worn however you want to. The total length is 24 inches, but I can make this longer if you wish to wrap it twice for example, or shorter for a beautiful flower girl headdress. I can also use any colour flowers you would like, recent commissions have included pale pink, red and black. If you would like a tiny blue rose bud included in the vine for your 'something blue' just request this when ordering. ========================================================================== This item will be beautifully packaged in a Rose Garden Accessories keepsake box. This piece is handmade to order – therefore please allow approximately 7 days for the piece to be made and shipped. Shipping to the UK can take 1-2 working days, and to the US can take 3-5 working days. If you need your item in a hurry, please contact me before purchasing to ensure I can meet your timescale. I am always happy to create a bespoke design to your exact specifications, please convo me. ========================================================================== *Copyright policy: These designs, images, and text are the property of Rose Garden Accessories*
- "Old lace" — @emericcson123
Priestley's Vintage – Fifi, womens 1930’s couture quality cream silk crepe skirt. The skirt features a narrow waistband with twin hook fastenings and three tiers of finely worked lace with narrow pleating detail. The skirt is lined in ivory silk and can also be worn as an underskirt. Sits at mid calf length. An original and unique vintage piece. This piece has been lovingly restored by Priestley’s Vintage for you, any imperfections which may have occurred through the years only add to the individuality of this garment. Silk.
- Music Shop Photo Art Deco Music Store Kansas City 8x12 Small Print Black and White Old Sign Photography"Old photos" — @emericcson123
Music Shop Photo Art Deco Music Store Kansas City 8x12 Small Print Black and White Old Sign Photography Fabulous Art Deco typography and decoration on the front of a music store in downtown Kansas City. ** TITLE: "I Hear the Music" ** SIZE: 8" x 12", signed, unframed and unmatted. ** PRINTING: Printed without the watermark in archival inks on lustrous metallic fine art paper. ** ALL KANSAS CITY PHOTOS are here:
- 1920s fashion
- "Old books" — @emericcson123
- "Feathers" — @emericcson123
Specialising in indie, retro, vintage, kawaii and kitsch jewellery, clothing and accessories.
- "Birds" — @emericcson123
- "Soft grass" — @emericcson123
daisy, daisies, flowers, field
- "Ghosts" — @emericcson123
- "Fog" — @emericcson123
1 - 12 X 18 fine art photograph entitled Frost and Fog. It is a frosty and foggy morning. The edges and surfaces sparkle with icy crystals but you cannot see this unless you are close; the fog is thick. ***IMPORTANT*** For the purpose of a good thumbnail the cropped image is used as the main thumbnail but the actual image is seen in the 2nd thumbnail. This image is printed on fujicolor crystal archive paper with a matte finish and shipped unmatted in sturdy cardboard packaging. If you would prefer a glossy finish, please contact me. If you like this you might also like:
- Listen free to Mumford & Sons – Love Your Ground (Little Lion Man, Hold On to What You Believe and more). 4 tracks (14:46). Love Your Ground was released 3 Nov 2008. Mumford & Sons are an indie folk/bluegrass group formed in London in September 2008. The band consists of Marcus Mumford (lead vocals, guitar, bass drum), Country Winston (banjo, slide guitar, vocals), Ted Dwayne (double bass, drums, vocals), and Ben Lovett (keyboards, accordion, vocals). Having received critical acclaim from The Guardian on their “Band of the Day” online forum, and resounding praise from nearly everyone who has witnessed them supporting The Maccabees and Laura Marling, Mumford & Sons continue to turn heads in London’s growing folk scene. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm.
- Temas más escuchados de Lana Del Rey: Video Games, Born to Die y mucho más. Elizabeth Woolridge Grant (Nueva York, Estados Unidos; 21 de junio de 1986) conocida artísticamente como Lana Del Rey, es una compositora y cantante estadounidense. Su nombre artístico es una combinación del nombre de la actriz Lana Turner y del automóvil Ford Del Rey. Se autodenomina como «la Nancy Sinatra gánster», sus mayores inspiraciones son Elvis Presley, Kurt Cobain y Britney Spears. Posee un rango vocal contralto. Su álbum Born to Die, fue lanzado en enero de 2012, En el Reino Unido el álbum debutó en el número uno, vendiendo 117.000 copias en su primera semana. En Estados Unidos, Born to Die vendió 77. Descubre más música, conciertos, videos e imágenes con el mayor catálogo online del planeta en Last.fm.
- "Lily's dad died when she was little and her mom calls herself "Seer Sawyer" and has a popular tourist fortune-telling shop by the gas station that gets a fair amount of customers, most of them on their way to the city." — @emericcson123
- "Her and Lily talk to Lily's dad almost on a daily basis still, since both of them can talk to the dead.fa" — @emericcson123
- "Lily was brought up with stories of fairies and elves and dwarves but she's still thinks they're just stories her mom uses for customers." — @emericcson123
- "She was still bullied in elementary school for her mother's strangeness..." — @emericcson123
Upload and Download files for Garry's Mod, a Half-Life 2 modification
- "...and for the fact that they both live in a trailer-turned-house (it's pretty, though, it's got these nice curtains and fluffy beds and flowers in the windows and everything)" — @emericcson123
See that sad looking trailer on top? See the amazing stunner of a trailer in the bottom photo? They're the same Holiday House trailer. The top one, in need of a total restoration, is for sale right this minute on Craigslist. The Holiday House. One of 5 known is for sale!!
- "She's also got a temper if she's pushed too far, and for a while she was in and out of the office for various fights, physical and verbal." — @emericcson123
- "Her best friend Collin lives down the street, though and he's never judged her or anything." — @emericcson123
Pictures of young actor Callan McAuliffe
- "In fact, he's the only person she's ever really trusted and she's told him things she'd never tell anyone else." — @emericcson123
Pictures of young actor Callan McAuliffe
- "She likes to draw and paint her demons out sometimes, but often gets more frustrated when her art doesn't turn out the way she wanted it to, so that's a precaution as well." — @emericcson123
- "Sometimes she sees "visions" (fairies dancing is a common one)." — @emericcson123
- "She also loves reading and frequents the antique shops around town to find old books." — @emericcson123
- "It's also where she gets a majority of her clothes..." — @emericcson123
- "...mostly white lace dresses" — @emericcson123
Vintage lace reminiscent of a bygone era - but it couldnt be more current! Wear it with our lovely lace waistcoat to complete an ultimate outfit. Approx. Length: 92cm
- Priestley's Vintage – Grace, womens 1950’s summer occasion dress. The dress is ecru knitted Florentine lace with a soft v-shaped neckline and removable cream grosgrain ribbon belt with a bow front. The sleeveless dress also features a full gathered skirt and a concealed side zip fastening. The dress is fully lined and sits at the knee. An original and unique vintage piece. This piece has been lovingly restored by Priestley’s Vintage for you, any imperfections which may have occurred through the years only add to the individuality of this garment. Mixed fibres.
- "...and old shoes" — @emericcson123
Man the tailored look with our H-TROUSER oxfords! These laced-up lovelies are trendy and sophisticated with clean-cut wing-tipped designs on a wearable flat sole. Whether you're hanging out with leggings and an oversized flannel, or off to work in dark-wash, straight-legged denim and a blazer, the H-TROUSER will take your look from flat to flavorful in a hot minute! Man made upper material. Man made sole
- Vintage lace-up oxford pump captures a modern silhouette you’ll love. Whether you’re on your feet all day or not, the flexible rubber sole with impact absorbing diamond pattern keeps you comfortable. synthetic upper lace-up 3” covered heel with stitching details (may vary depending on size) flexible rubber sole
- "...and the feather brooches and jewelry that she collects." — @emericcson123
Intricate etchings weather a side-swept plume with vintage allure. Bar-pin closure. Approx. dimensions: 2 1/4"W x 1 3/4"H. 12k-gold or imitation rhodium plate. By Nordstrom; imported.
- Annette ferdinandsen's jewelry is simply stunning with its delicate and perfect balance, intricate detail and organic designs: these 1 1/4" feathers are composed of 14 karat rose gold and are on gold ear wires.
- The necklace is all about the element of air. Air is pure substance and life. Often associated with a pantheon of gods and goddesses this element is integral to life. The air element is said to represent thought and the power of manifestation. If you are called to this necklace may you be inspired to create what you desire with your thoughts! 22" Long. All pieces are handmade in Los Angeles. Made of 100% reclaimed metal. Available in a gold or silver patina.
- "She was diagnosed as bipolar last year, but before then had suffered a whole year with it without knowing." — @emericcson123
- "She has medicine, but most times she doesn't like to take it..." — @emericcson123
- "...so she still has relapses and moments of just pure anger and depression, which she calls her Darkness." — @emericcson123
Buy Univers® Next 430 Typewriter Regular desktop font from on Fonts.com.