- People also likedThe Kinfolk Table Recipes For Small Gatherings Book from the creators of Kinfolk magazine. With profiles of 40 tastemakers who love to entertain, and who have each provided one to three of the recipes they most love to share with others, whether they are simple breakfasts for two, one-pot dinners for six, or a perfectly composed sandwich for a solo picnic. The book holds effective recipes that place an emphasis on clarity; away from the hectic nature of modern life and the strive for innovation and more towards the importance of community and comfort. Hardcover edition.
- People also likedShowcasing twenty-five leading female culinary talents in the restaurant capital of the world, food writer Nadia Arumugam braves sharp knives and sputtering pans of oil for intimate interviews, revealing the chefs' habits, quirks, food likes and dislikes, proudest achievements and aspirations. Each chef contributes four signature recipes for appetizers, entrees and desserts to recreate the experience of a meal from their celebrated kitchens. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name:'Women Chefs Of New York' Book. Style Number: 5126838. Available in stores.
- People also likedWorking with New York's top artisanal food producers, author Valentina Rice has gathered these incredible foodies' favorite recipes in an eclectic and intriguing cookbook. Many Kitchens brings a global farmer's market into your home, with more than 80 delicious recipes from celebrated food artisans. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name:'Recipes From Many Kitchens' Book. Style Number: 5126841. Available in stores.
- People also likedChef Russell Norman's homage to the meals he's enjoyed in New York restaurants includes recipes for burgers, buttermilk fried chicken, the definitive mac and cheese, Spuntino's signature truffled egg toast, sprightly salads, boozy desserts and upscale cocktails. Moreover, Norman charts his love affair with the New York food scene, mapping walks through Manhattan and Brooklyn's hidden gems and scruffy corners, brasseries and family-owned delis, candy shops and cocktail bars. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name:Macmillan 'Spuntino: Comfort Food (New York Style)' Book. Style Number: 5126824. Available in stores.
- People also likedBoth inspirational and practical, Simply Nigella contains more than 100 recipes for breakfasts and brunches, fast and light suppers, as well as a section dedicated to ""Bowlfoods,"" featuring everything from light soups and near-instant stir-fries to pastas and one-pot dishes. Fabulous dairy-free and gluten-free recipes for sweet treats are also included. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name:'Simply Nigella: Feel Good Food' Book. Style Number: 5126827. Available in stores.
Macmillan 'Guy Gourmet' Cookbook
From Steak au Poivre and Crab Cakes to Backyard Baby Back Ribs, the first-ever cookbook from Men's Health magazine is filled with more than 200 recipes that deliver great taste and strategic nutrition, so you can satisfy your hunger and master peak performance. Whether you're a kitchen-beginner or a practiced cook, you'll find quick tricks, equipment guides and failsafe meals designed for date night, along with so much more. Host a blowout party with Cooking For A Crowd or match brews to food with the handy Guide To Imbibing"you're sure to impress and make takeout a thing of the past. Includes recipes from Thomas Keller, Rick Bayless, Kenny Callaghan, Tyler Florence, Adam Perry Lang, Chris Lilly, Anita Lo, Masaharu Morimoto, Seamus Mullen, Eric Ripert, John Stage and Marcus Samuelsson. Paperback. 352 pages. Macmillan.
- Shop the NORDSTROM Anniversary Sale. Our Biggest Sale of the Year. Hurry, Prices go up 8/7!
- Like it to get in stock alerts