- In this book, barbecue master Bill Gillespie shares new versions of his award-winning competition pork recipes, as well as easy homemade bacon, stuffed and smoked sausages, incredible chops and roasts, and then takes it to the next level with his outstanding whole hog cooking technique.Gillespie explains all the secrets that elevate his smoking to the top of the game. His recipes are simple and easy to follow; the results are amazing. If you like smoking or know someone who does, you need to have or gift this exceptional collection of recipes from one of the top pitmasters of BBQ. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name:The Smoking Bacon & Hog Cookbook: The Whole Pig & Nothing But The Pig Bbq Recipes. Style Number: 5146287. Available in stores.
- People also likedMy New Roots: Irresistible, natural food that happens to be good for you. Sarah Britton's blog My New Roots draws over two million views a month thanks to her vibrant vegetarian dishes. And now, the My New Roots cookbook offers new recipes that will appeal to devoted superfood fans, and those looking for fresh ideas to compliment a healthy lifestyle. My New Roots is packed with over 100 delicious vegetarian recipes. All are free from processed ingredients such as refined flours and sugars, and the book embraces all-natural ingredients - so you can have as much as you want and know that it's good for you. Each delicious, seasonal recipe is designed to satisfy your appetite and make you feel fantastic - boosting energy levels and aligning your body and mind, one meal at a time.
- People also likedShowcasing twenty-five leading female culinary talents in the restaurant capital of the world, food writer Nadia Arumugam braves sharp knives and sputtering pans of oil for intimate interviews, revealing the chefs' habits, quirks, food likes and dislikes, proudest achievements and aspirations. Each chef contributes four signature recipes for appetizers, entrees and desserts to recreate the experience of a meal from their celebrated kitchens. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name:'Women Chefs Of New York' Book. Style Number: 5126838. Available in stores.
- People also likedThe Vegan Pantry: More than 60 delicious vegan recipes for everyday meals, maintaining good health and entertaining friends - ideal for anyone starting out on their vegan journey, or for those looking for fresh ideas. This concise and inspiring book is filled with delicious recipes to inspire everyone. Each idea is clear and accessible, with plenty of information about key vegan ingredients, getting all the essential vitamins and minerals on a vegan diet, making clever substitutions, and how to gather the basics that form the foundations of many recipes in the book. The Vegan Pantry features 60 recipes from chef, teacher, and nutritionist Dunja Gulin - including tasty breakfast and brunch ideas and simple, easy food for every day. There are also suggestions for special suppers to feed a crowd, and handy tips on how to make nutritious nut milks and cheeses so that vegans don't have to miss out. Hardcover, 144 pageSize: 19 x 0.1 x 23.5 cm.
- People also likedChef Russell Norman's homage to the meals he's enjoyed in New York restaurants includes recipes for burgers, buttermilk fried chicken, the definitive mac and cheese, Spuntino's signature truffled egg toast, sprightly salads, boozy desserts and upscale cocktails. Moreover, Norman charts his love affair with the New York food scene, mapping walks through Manhattan and Brooklyn's hidden gems and scruffy corners, brasseries and family-owned delis, candy shops and cocktail bars. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name:Macmillan 'spuntino: Comfort Food (New York Style)' Book. Style Number: 5126824. Available in stores.
Macmillan 'Pancakes' Cookbook
Food-blogger-turned-cookbook author Adrianna Adarme's wide-ranging collection of 72 delightful pancake recipes offers sophisticated and unusual pairings to turn the beloved breakfast food into an all-day delicacy. By Adrianna Adarme. Paperback. Macmillan.
- Like it to get in stock alerts