- Similar itemRain or shine, Pandora's cherry blossom bouquet ring is a bright spot in sterling silver and pink enamel.
- The slim classy style of the Citizen Women's Eco Drive Watch will draw an admiring look on every occasion. The round stainless steel case and bezel feature six genuine Swarovski crystals and a satin finish for a soft elegant appeal. A beautiful black dial features a single sparkling Swarovski crystal index set at the twelve o'clock hour. Silver-toned hour and minute hands complete the dial, keeping it simple and classy. The front of the slender silver-toned bracelet gives a bangle style appearance, and the back of the bracelet is made of smaller moveable links for a comfortable fit. The bracelet has a satin finish and securely fastens with a jewelry clasp. The Eco Drive technology powers this watch with light so a replacement battery is never needed. This timepiece offers reliable Japanese quartz movement and is protected by a durable mineral crystal. The watch is also water resistant to a depth of 99 feet (30 meters).
- Black Virginia open-toe suede ankle boots
- Similar itemThe Iris Flap wallet features flap closure with a snap, and an interior with two bill folds, 11 credit card slots, an ID picture window and a zippered coin purse. Clean with a water-based leather cleaner and moisturizer. Use a protective spray to protect the leather surface.
- Similar itemPractical purse in 100% leather with decorative crocodile-effect embossing. Logo zip closure, lining and metallic detail engraved with the brand logo. Measurements: Width 10 x Height 9.5 x Depth 1.5 cm.
- Gucci’s black leather with black suede trim open toe "Olimpia’ booties featuring a fabulous black lacquered cone shaped heel with faceted structure. Wear these super chic ankle boots with black skinny jeans and Alexander McQueen’s red peplum sleeveless top for sleek glamour. Elastic & Leather.
- Similar itemThe clean face and superior Swiss design of the Amorosa Women's Watch by Movado makes it a striking formal accessory. Constructed with a stainless steel case, the sleek timepiece includes a fixed stainless steel bezel and a stainless steel link bracelet with a secure jewelry clasp. A durable sapphire window shields the dramatic black dial face, which features a silver-tone hour index at 12 o'clock and matching silver-tone watch hands. This beautiful Swiss-quartz-powered timepiece is water resistant to 99 feet.. Amorosa Collection. Sleek, chic and sizable, this contemporary bangle watch features removable links for a custom fit. Offered in polished solid, two-tone or 18K gold-plated stainless steel. Available with diamonds. Museum dial. Swiss quartz movement. Sapphire crystal. Water resistant to 3 atm.
- John HardyDot Gold-Plate Silver Cobra RingDetailsYou'll love the way this John Hardy ring coils around your finger. From the John Hardy Dot Collection. Sterling silver with 18-karat yellow gold-plated dots. Diamonds on top of snake head, 0. 04 total carat weight. US ring size 7. Handmade in Bali. About this collection: The classic John Hardy Dot is one of his most recognizable collections. The designs are distinguished by a highly patterned texture that is both geometric and rich. This collection has evolved into rhythms of graduated 18-karat gold and sterling silver dots individually applied by hand. Designer About John Hardy: Inspired by the island of Bali, John Hardy incorporated traditional Balinese jewelry-making techniques into his striking designs. The John Hardy collection, which is today under the guidance of Guy Bedarida, features earth-inspired handmade jewelry for men, women, and children. A company-wide focus on sustainability underscores its design motifs found in nature.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.