- Similar itemChannel the spring/summer neon trend with these fashion forward J Brand skinny jeans. Let your legs do all the talking this season in these ultra feminine jeans , crafted with stretch to guarantee a faultless fit. Skinny jeans. Mid rise. Zip & button fly. Two faux front pockets with coin pocket insert. Two rear pockets. Belt loops. Mid rise. Cotton: 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper. Almond toe. 5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch. Leather lining and footbed. Made in Italy. Designer About Brian Atwood: Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemFeaturing open front,notched lapels,decorative pockets to front and regular fit design,this chiffon blazer is ready to keep you stylish for all activities! ;100% Polyester ;Machine washable.
- White semi-sheer jersey. Breast pocket. Slips on. 100% rayon. Hand wash
- Similar itemThe designer's super skinny jean in a soft, stretch fabric dyed the season's saturated, dark blue. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. 5 pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Crisp, garment dyed blue wash. Mid rise. Slim leg. 28" inseam. Skinny fit. Super stretch fabric. Narrow hem. Ankle-length. Color: Overdye Blue. 87% cotton, 11% polyester, 2% lycra. Also available in Black , Deep , Lacey Grey , Onyx , Pistol , Silver Blue , Silver Satin , Used Black & Used Blue.
- Elie TahariJasmine Boyfriend One-Button BlazerDetails"Jasmine" crepe blazer accented with a silver button. Wide notch collar; one-button front. Three-quarter sleeves with slit cuffs. Oversized front pockets. A-line silhouette. Roomy fit. Approx. 33"L from shoulder to hem. Polyester/rayon/spandex; polyester satin lining. Machine washable. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Elie Tahari: New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.
- Similar itemYou can never go wrong with hidden platform pumps by Prada. Step out in leg-lengthening style and show off that killer sense of style. Soft suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. 4¾'' Covered heel. 1'' Hidden front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Slips on. 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyester. Machine wash
- Similar itemClassic Skinny Jeans, Melon Details Stretch denim. 9" rise. Faux five-pocket style. Skinny legs; 14" opening. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Approx. 32" inseam. Cotton/spandex. Imported. About Fade to Blue Fade to Blue launched its first premium denim collection in 2010 with the introduction of its revolutionary, no-zip, pull-on jean. Featuring all the elements of a first-class pair of jeans authentic wash, perfect fit, and trend-right styling the no-zip product provides a clean front finish, eliminating bulk and adding comfort, without compromising style or fit. With today's trends supporting more fitted, slimmer silhouettes, the Fade to Blue superior, denim technology (Virtual Stretch), is designed for comfort and fit. And while the more traditional zipped product lacks this one unconventional element, each Fade to Blue style starts with the same fundamental elements: great fabric, great styling, and great fit.