- Ring 1: Gold-tone bezel set faux pearl midi ring. Size 3.5. Approx. 0.25" L x 0.25" W ring face. Imported Ring 2:. Gold-tone pave crystal V midi ring. Size 3.5. Approx. 3/8" L x 5/8" ring face. Imported Ring 3:. Gold-tone pave raccoon midi ring. Size 3.5. Approx. 5/8" L x 1/2" W ring face. Imported. Materials: Base metal, glass, plastic.
- Similar itemMilly Lapis Blue Floral Lace Dress with elbow sleeved and round neck blouse. wide ribbon around the waist. popper button fastening on the left side. Floral lace over satin slip. Mid-thigh length. Shell;100% polyamide. Combo; 100% silk. Lining; 100% polyester.
- Similar itemLayer on a little luxury with this Gabriella Rocha cardi. Crochet cardi sports a generous length. Open front frames what's worn underneath. Three-quarter length sleeves. Patch hand pockets. Straight hemline. 55% cotton, 35% nylon, 10% wool. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 33 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM/MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemFor the vintage backgirl: rockabilly. inspired smoking loafers feature a shiny pebbled upper that echoes exotic reptile skin and spiked tassels for a topper. Pointy. toed flats have grosgrain ribbon trim around the collar and a slim low, stacked heel. Non. skid sole and cushioned footbed.
- Michael SimonCrochet Satin-Tie CardiganDetailsMichael Simon crochet cardigan with open stitching and pearl embellishments; scalloped trim. Three-quarter sleeves. Satin ribbon tie front closure. Cutaway hem. Rayon/cotton. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Michael Simon: At the young age of 24, a New York based ballet dancer, Michael Simon, took a job working a handloom-knitting machine to produce leggings for his fellow ballet dancers. Inspired to create his own designs, Michael Simon bought his own handloom machine and got to work crafting loose-fitting cowl-neck sweaters in bright neon colors made from old stock yarn from the 1950s. An instant success from his start in 1977, Michael Simon continued to grow the brand and went on to hire a band of knitters and sewers to execute his one-of-a-kind designs. With a focus on embellished knits and layer-ready basics, there's a spot in every woman's wardrobe for these unique pieces.
- Lace Cocktail Dress With Tulle Skirt From Notte By Marchesa. Square Scoop Neck With Lace, Glass Beading, And Floral Embellishments. Black Grosgrain Ribbon Cinched Waist With Tulle A-Line Skirt And Back Zip Closure. 100% Nylon, 100% Polyester Combo With 97% Polyester, 3 Spandex Lining, Dry Clean. Available in Cream.
- Similar itemDee KellerSelma Metallic Ballerina Flat, PlatinumDetailsDee Keller metallic leather ballerina flat. 1/2" flat stacked heel. Scalloped-edge collar. Round toe. Leather lining and sole. "Selma" is made in Italy. Designer About Dee Keller: Louisiana-based shoe designer Dee Keller takes vintage references a step forward. Modernized-classic pumps, boots, and sandals are inspired by Dee's Southern heritage. Heel styles range from wedges to stilettos to flats.
- Similar itemTake the edge off a simple rose band with a stack of classic pearls. PREORDER ITEM, SHIPS OCTOBER 22ND Materials: acrylic, 18k gold plated stainless steel Size: 8
- Similar itemGold-tone brass. Made in Italy. Measures 1"W x 2"L. Hinged. Pearl and zircon accents.