- Faded denim composes this well worn BB Dakota denim vest. Frayed edges trim the arm openings, and logo buttons close the placket, 2 flap pockets, and fit tabs. Fabric: Lightweight denim. 98% cotton/2% elastane. Wash cold. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 23in / 58.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: L
- Similar itemPlain weave. No appliqués. Solid color. Zip. Hook-and-eye closure. Pleated detailing. Two front pockets. Lined interior. Composition: 100% Polyester.
- Similar itemAmerica the beautiful! Show off your patriotism in the Country by Penny Sue. A distressed look gives this sneaker a down to earth look along with its easy to wear lace up vamp. A flag creates the upper with stars and stripes for the perfect spring and summer look. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemFor a taste of the tropics, slip on Townsen's playfully printed pineapple tank in a summer-ready silk blend. Silk/modal/spandex. Dry clean. Imported. Square neck, adjustable straps.
- Neon-yellow and white Chuck Taylor All Star Two Fold high-tops
- Similar itemDenim vest. Patch pockets. Front button closure. 10 oz 100% Cotton Japanese denim. Wash inside out in cold water and hang dry. Manufactured in Los Angeles with imported materials.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: mid rise, pleated detailing, no appliqués, rear closure, hook-and-bar, zip, multipockets, unlined, plain weave, solid color, pleated style.
- Similar itemIncite effortless femininity in this eyelet embroidered cotton voile tank. Spaghetti straps and modest shirring at rounded neckline finish the ornate lace scalloped hemline. Lightweight cotton voile fabric is slightly sheer and may require an underpinning. We suggest our Calypso St. Barth trista tank.
- Similar itemDo denim in every layer by slipping on this surprisingly chic AG Adriano Goldschmied vest, complete with chic, minimalist detailing that complements every tee-and-jeans team. Cotton. Machine wash. Made in USA. Stand collar, zip closure, slit pockets, double snaps at front hem.