So makeup is one of those things that is annoying to figure out how to store! So hopefully these tips help you. Special thanks to Google. Wouldn't of done it without you, best friend.
1. Jelly jars, which can be used for brushes, eyeliners, mascaras, and lip products
2. Baskets, for larger cases and palletes. Wicker ones look really cool.
3. Clear plastic containers, for foundations and concealers
4. Cups and bowls filled with rice, beans, or beads to put brushes in
5. Magnetic board. For this one, you use a fairly large board and glue magnets onto eyeshadows, blushes, bronzers, foundation, etc. Then you hang them on your board!
6. Old candle holders for brushes, etc
7. Special mugs
8. Paints and paintbrush holders for travel
9. Use your old soupcans and cover them with crafty paper
10. Craft holder cases