- People also likedBeautiful handmade headpiece inspired by a peacock. Breathtakingly alluring, this headpiece will add sculptural structure to the simplest dress. Handmade in England Feather and satin flower with crystal centre and sinamay leaf Keep dry.
- People also likedPlain weave Solid color Logo pendant detail Bow detailing Hairpins. Material:Metal, Other Fibres
- People also likedRare Countess Cis Gilt Metal Crystal And Pearl , Hair Ornaments. 6", 2 X 1.25"Countess Cis Born In Vienna, She Started Her Career In Jewelry In 1951 By Hand-Painting Cufflinks And Buttons. She Was Quickly Taken Up By Pierre Balmain And Jacques Fath And Moved On To Jewelry In The Mid 1950S. She Worked For Balenciaga For 14 Years, Creating Jewelry For His Couture Collections. Her Jewelry Was Also Sold Through Lord & Taylor (Cis Of Paris) And Bonwit Teller (Countess Zoltowska). She Is Known For Her Signature "crackled" Glass Cabochons And Stones Marbled And Sprayed With Gold. Very Few Of Her Pieces Are Signed
- People also likedFind Costumes, Accessories And Props at Target.com! Celebrate Mardi Gras Bourbon Street-style with this feathered headband. Featuring a miniature purple top hat with a yellow band and decorative trim, this stylish headband is a little bit sassy. Sequin-studded netting and bright green, yellow and purple feathers complete its festive look. Size: One Size. Color: Purple. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.
- People also likedTop off your outfit with some cool hair accessories. Hair accessories are the perfect way to top off your look. Hair donuts are essential for creating the perfect bun, and scrunchie bobbles and bow clips are all for fun. From flower-loaded headbands to chic chain hair crowns, you'll be stylish from head to toe this season. Approx diameter: 16cm/6.25". One size.
Malababa Hair Accessory
Crêpe Solid colour No appliqués Hairpins. Material:Other Fibres
- Extra 25% Off Fall Styles
- Like it to get in stock alerts