- Similar itemThis dark-green wool cardigan has a stitched lapel detailing an open centre-front long sleeves and two front patch pockets. The long cardigan is loose fitting. 100% wool. Dry clean.
- Similar itemA Western-inspired chambray romper featuring a studded yoke. Basic collar. Epaulettes. Full snap-button placket. Short sleeves. Patch chest pocket. Elasticized waist. Faux leather belt. Slanted front pockets. Mock flap back pockets. Cuffed leg openings. Woven. Unlined. Lightweight. DETAILS: 30.5" approx. Length from high point shoulder to hem, 11.5" waist to hem, 2.5" inseam, 24" leg opening, 28" waist, 38" chest. Measured from Small. 100% Cotton. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported.
- Similar itemA popular piece from the Lakme Fashion Week,Mumbai runway. Striking butterfly motifs in bright silks have been delicately carved and etched into the clutch.It is a nomadic piece at heart. Makes for a spunky accessory with both traditional and contemporary outfits.Has a magnetic closure & detachable chain handle. Being a natural product, the wood may have slight variations in grains structure,surface patterns and color which contribute to its character & uniqueness. Please note: International shipping sometimes includes additional duties and taxes that may be levied on your shipment has reached your destination state or country. In all cases, the customer is liable to clear any such additional charges with the courier company in order to release the goods. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise you of the exact amount of such charges at the time of placing your order as they vary widely between states and countries. The product is readily in stock.
- Get that Dolce Vita feeling with Dolce & Gabbana's floral-print canvas wedges. The thick platform sole keeps them wearable all day. Pick out the soft pink and green hues with contrasting pastel shades. 90mm-3.5" heel. 40mm-1.5" platform. Upper: Canvas. Open almond toe. Buckle-fastening ankle straps. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemComposition: 72% Viscose, 20% Acrylic, 6% Cotton, 1% Metallic fiber, 1% Polyester. Details: lightweight sweater, jersey, multicolor pattern, round collar, long sleeves, front closure, zip closure, no pockets, no appliqués, cardigans.
- Similar itemPrinted with pink and blue florals, this gorgeous romper features a triangular back cut-out and button closures at the nape. Finished with drop-shoulder sleeves and a partially elasticized waistband with a self-tie sash, this playful romper styles well with wedges and a floppy hat for a flirty look. Opaque. Unlined. 100% Polyester. Imported. 40" bust. 21" waist. 26.5” length from top of shoulder. 41" hip. 2.25” inseam. 14” shorts length from top of waist. All measurements taken from a size small.
- Similar itemCharlotte Olympia caters to style savants accustomed to statement-making shoes. These print wedges stay true to form in their heady forest green hue with pale pink and red floral-print design. A delicate ankle strap and lick of retro cool promise that you'll step into summer in head-turning style. Almond toe. Ankle strap with gold-toned buckle closure. Leather insole, sole. You walk on 80mm-3" 105mm-4" heel. 25mm-1" platform.
- Similar itemHandle has a drop of 1.5" and length of 4.5" includes interior back wall zipper pocket
- Similar itemHandmade clutch constructed from 100% imbuia (emboya) wood, a vibrant, fine textured wood, prized by woodworkers. Typically medium to dark brown, sometimes with a reddish, golden, or olive-colored cast. Emboya has a pleasant spicy scent when being worked. Extremely hard to obtain, this wood is hard and dense. The grain may range between straight & curly or wavy resulting in organic uneven surfaces. Featuring a hidden magnetic clasp that closes silently, the geometric underbelly of the clutch provides flexibility and softness for a comfortable grip while the surface is sturdy and wear-resilient. The lining is made of black dyed leather. Each clutch is individually and meticulously hand crafted to a high quality standard and packaged in its own handmade wooden case. Due to the natural grain and tone changes in wood, each clutch will differ slightly and no two will ever be identical.