- Similar itemWave patterned version: over 40 denier. Striped version: 40/80 denier. Fishnet thigh high version: 50 denier. Leggings: 50 denier. Pull on style. Made in Italy. Size S = S/M. Size M = M/L.
- Similar itemWhole Wheat. Organic and casual, Surya's Jute Natural Wheat Square Area Rug is a versatile floor covering that fits just about any space. Its subtle texture and neutral color help it go from coastal cottage to eclectic city apartment to transitional home with ease. Handwoven by Indian artisans from 100% jute, this classic square rug takes on the personality of its surroundings. Mix it with natural linen and bleached wood to go all the way relaxed, or pair it with elegant pieces for a sophisticated look. Either way, it's time to ditch the frills and go for a design that's pure and simple. 100% handwoven jute. Flatweave with thin pile. 8' x 8' Made in India.
- Similar itemChandra meaning lord of plants. This carefully yet chaotic ceration has been beautifully fused together with the 14ct gold fill wire, skull and cross bone, red rose and pearls for an elegant twist. Your order may vary slightly to the image as no two pieces are identical.
- Dark Green Handcrafted Japanese natural fiber in-stock silk wallpaper. Composition: 100% silk. Silk wall covering comes untrimmed. Flame Rating: Class A per ASTM E-84. 36 inches wide x 8 yards long.
- Similar itemGold-tone 'Punk Skull' ring from Alexander McQueen featuring a chunk cast skull detail with amber gem and faux pearl detailing and a wide band.
- The Surya Pussywillow rug warms the modern interior with botanical interest. Boasting climbing branches and mossy green leaves, this grey floor covering is both fresh and serene. Available in several sizes. 100% polypropylene. Indoor/outdoor. Mildew and fade resistant. Hand-hooked. Rug pad recommended. Spot clean with soap and water.
- Similar itemChochin Wallpaper by Grow House Grow. Inspired by the otherworldly Chôchin'obake. A Chôchin'obake ('paper lantern ghost') is a type of Japanese artifact spirit (known as tsukumogami) that is said to come to life and have awareness at its 100th year of existence. Though many items have been said to become tsukumogami on their hundredth birthday, Chôchin lanterns are one of the more popular spirit manifestations. These supernatural beings are generally considered harmless and playful, though they have been known to rise up against individuals who callously dispose of or mistreat them. Details: 27 inches wide x 5 yards long. 18" repeat. straight-across match. Rolls are sold in sets of 2. Grow House Grow specializes in narrative-inspired wallpaper design. Their lifelong love of storytelling and affinity for patterns shapes are expressed in every hand printed roll that's produced.
- Similar itemMulticoloured cotton blend 'Sneakbeak' stockings from Henrik Vibskov featuring an elasticated waist and a striped design .
- Similar itemAching for alluring anarchy? Stick it to the status quo with a remarkable rebellion of lawless luxury! Give 'em the ghoulishly gorgeous finger wearing this Alexander McQueen™ Skull Punk Pearl Ring! Crystal accented eyes and teeth. Pearlescent bauble mohawk. Silver-tone hardware. Imported. Face Height : 1 1 ⁄ 4 in. Face Width : 1 in. Face Length : 2 in. Weight: 1.6 oz.