- Similar itemWave patterned version: over 40 denier. Striped version: 40/80 denier. Fishnet thigh high version: 50 denier. Leggings: 50 denier. Pull on style. Made in Italy. Size S = S/M. Size M = M/L.
- Similar itemChandra meaning lord of plants. This carefully yet chaotic ceration has been beautifully fused together with the 14ct gold fill wire, skull and cross bone, red rose and pearls for an elegant twist. Your order may vary slightly to the image as no two pieces are identical.
- Orian Rugs' Layla brown rug is a beautiful floor covering featuring a uniquely elegant, understated yet large-sized floral. It will add a distinctive touch to pull together any room. Innovative construction mimics the look of a nylon or wool space-dyed rug. The manufacturer recommends the use of a non-skid pad beneath the rug. Machine made. Made up of 97% polypropylene and 3% jute. Spot clean only. 1-year manufacturer's warranty. Made in USA.
- The Classic Contemporary Folk Flowers Wallpaper creates the look of damask with a sumptuous old world floral design enhanced by an artisanal twist. Choose the black-and-white wallpaper to make a bold statement or go subtle and understated with the ivory one. Part of Kreme Life’s Handcraft Collection, that takes classic pointers from the past and re-expresses them as modern wall solutions to uplift the décor quotient of any stylishly contemporary home. 23.5"W x 192"L. Covers 30 sq ft approximately. Repeat: 29" Straight Match. Low VOC paper; eco solvent. Available in multiple colors. The Classic Contemporary Folk Flowers Wallpaper by Kreme Life is designed and manufactured in California, USA.
- Similar itemAn opaque polka dot pattern meets a striped pattern on this sweet and sexy essential, accented with bows at the stay-up line. Flat toe seam Polyester/nylon/elastaneMachine washMade in Austria
- Similar itemLife ain’t always beautiful, but it’s a beautiful ride. While all of our products are indeed bespoke, this pattern really drives it home. Flower Pedal celebrates the universal culture of the bicycle on a grand scale. Floral elements bind the parts together into one fantastic bit of pattern work. Light reflective and will subtly pick up some colors from the surrounding room. Most reflective material available, picks up any colors and movement in the room. Features. Flower Pedal collection. Designed by Dan Funderburgh. Tahiti on Oatmeal Clay Coated Paper: Light brown matte clay-coated face with traditional paper backing. Smores on Matte Gold Mylar: Smooth matte metallic with an non-woven backing. Silverback on Chrome Mylar: Full mirror-finish polyester with non-woven backing. White Magic on Silver Mylar: Smooth matte metallic polyester face with a non-woven backing. Screens: 2. Colors achieved: 3. Pattern repeat: 54.69-inch. Side to side match: Half drop.
- Similar itemFusing together two silver and gold plated skulls, this eye catching piece is a new twist to the collection. Using 14ct gold filled wire, 14ct gold stardust beads, cool turquoise stones and pearl. Your order may vary slightly to the image as no two pieces are identical. And, your piece may tarnish if worn everyday but we believe Kat&Bee jewellery truly gets better with age.
- Similar itemInfuse your room with toned down color and modern design when you put this contemporary multi-colored rug on your floor. The pattern consists of multi-colored,brown-and-tan toned circles. It measures 7'10 x 10'3,perfect for a medium sized space.
- Similar itemMeaning ""INFLUENCE"". From the Courtallam Collection. Names derived from the Indian gods and meanings. This simple and delicate piece still uses Kat&Bee's wrapping and is sure to stay on your finger. 925 sterling silver wire surrounds the silver plated acrylic skull, 14ct gold filled stardust beads and soft pearls. A cute and girly twist. Your order may vary slightly to the image as no two pieces are identical. And, your piece may tarnish if worn everyday but we believe Kat&Bee jewellery truly gets better with age.