- Similar itemA classic button down becomes ultra modern in crisp cotton with a stand up collar and deep side vents. This light and breezy blouse is perfect alone or layer with a chunky cropped knit for statement style. Details & Fit: Hits at low hip. 26 1/2" inches from high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, or dry clean.
- Similar itemSilver-tone metallic bangle from Alexander McQueen featuring a white enamel band with contrasting black skull logo motifs.
- Enter an alluring atmosphere with the Marc by Marc Jacobs™ Cute Kicks Slip On Sneaker. Patent leather upper. Slip-on style. Elastic goring panels. Rear pull tab. Round toe. Leather lining. Lightly padded insole. Textured synthetic outsole. Imported. Measurements: ; Weight: 13 oz ; Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US 8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemRed wool irregular polka dot print skirt from Andrea Incontri featuring a high waist, a concealed zip fastening, an a-line shape and a straight hem.
- Similar itemSimply chic, this set of seven hollow, polished bangle bracelets are crafted in sterling silver for a beautifully layered look. In Sterling Silver.
- Similar itemThis work-ready mixed-media shirt is perfect for layering under sweaters or jackets in the cooler Fall weather. A polished woven button-down front is paired with a knit back for all-day comfort and a slim fit. Fabric Content: Front, Collar, & Cuffs: 64% Cotton/32% Nylon/4% Spandex; Back & Sleeves: 95% Cotton/5% Spandex
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Patent Bow Ballerina Flat, Rosso (Red)DetailsSalvatore Ferragamo patent leather ballerina. 1/4" flat stacked heel. Signature Ferragamo Vara grosgrain bow at round toe. Golden logo-engraved bow buckle. Padded leather footbed. Leather lining and sole. "Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemBrand from China: Dabuwawa. Color: White, Materials: Shell: 94.3%Polyester + 5.7%Spandex; Lining: 93.9%Polyester + 6.1%Spandex, Size: S : Total Length: 50cm, Waist: 63cm, Hips: 81cm, Hem: 72cm, M : Total Length: 51cm, Waist: 67cm, Hips: 85cm, Hem: 76cm, L : Total Length: 52cm, Waist: 71cm, Hips: 89cm, Hem: 80cm, XL : Total Length: 53cm, Waist: 75cm, Hips: 93cm, Hem: 84cm, Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- Similar itemInk and ivory silk blend cropped chiffon shirt from T By Alexander Wang featuring a classic collar, a concealed front button placket, short sleeves and frayed edges.