- Similar itemDesign Niels Bendtsen, 2010. Upholstery, metal, aluminum. Made in Holland by Montis. Ella is a compact seat allowing you to adopt all manners of sitting postures easily while properly supported at all times. A notable feature is its buckled dish shape which, together with its geometrically faceted sides gives a truly distinctive look to the armchair. The legs consist of a sled base strip, 4-star or 3-toe swivel. The seat is foam molded entirely from polyurethane and has an especially high degree of durability. Niels Bendtsen lives and works in Vancouver, Canada. He was educated at institutes in both Copenhagen (Denmark) and Vancouver (Canada). The 'ribbon-chair', designed by Niels, is an exhibit in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Ella can be ordered with a 4-star swivel base in matte black or brushed aluminum or 3-toe swivel base with oak and walnut options. Because of its range of application and small scale, Ella is very useful as an additional seating unit both at home as well as in public spaces. 32.7" w | 27.2" d | 27.6" h | seat: 16.5" h.
- Crafted in sleek 316L stainless steel,this ultra cool pendant showcases a well-defined electric guitar. This highly polished pendant is strung on an 18 inch black genuine leather cord that secures with a rhodium plated brass and steel lobster claw clasp.
- Suede messenger bag in tobacco brown. Brass-tone hardware. Removable adjustable shoulder strap with lobster clasps. Single carry handle. Foldover flap at main compartment with tab closure and leather straps. Zip pocket and patch pocket with magnetic snap closure at front face. Zip pocket at back face. Accent tab with logo plaque at side. Zip pocket at bag interior. Geometric print lining. Tonal stitching. 13" length x 9" height x 3.5" width. Leather. Made in Italy.
- Open toe Strappy vamp and shaft with cutout detail. Multi adjustable side buckle straps. Back zip closure. Stiletto heel. Approx. 14" shaft height, adjustable opening circumference. Approx. 5" heel, 0.5" platform. Imported. Materials: PU upper, manmade sole.
- Famed fashionistas (and up-and-coming designers) Kendall and Kylie Jenner join forces with footwear icon Steve Madden on an exclusive and uber-cool collaboration. Take a walk in the stylish duo's shoes with this scene-stealing open-toe sandal featuring a crocheted finish and lofty platform wedge for plenty of retro attitude. 4 1/2" heel; 1 1/2" platform. Back zip closure. Textile upper/synthetic lining/synthetic and textile sole. By Kendall & Kylie for Madden Girl; imported. BP. Shoes.
- This pendant gives a new twist on the traditional butterfly design. Necklace comes with a light steel bead chain. With a modern look and feel,this butterfly necklace makes a wonderful addition to your jewelry collection
- Leather messenger bag in grey. Brass-tone hardware. Removable adjustable shoulder strap with lobster clasps. Single carry handle. Foldover flap with tab closure and leather straps at main compartment. Zippered welt pocket and patch pocket with magnetic snap closure at front face. Patch pocket at back face. Zippered welt pocket at bag interior. Geometric print lining. Tonal stitching. 13.5" length x 9" height x 5" width. Leather. Made in Italy.
- Design Alfredo Haberli, 2003. Polyurethane foam, steel, upholstery. Made in Italy by Moroso. "Drawing is taking a line for a walk." -Paul Klee. Cars, spaceships, captain's command chairs at the control panel, a host of references to fantasy boyhood worlds, and emotional triggers to the memories of games played. A wraparound shell, which conforms and protects, a place to relax, rest your head, cut yourself off from the outside world. Designed in 2002, Take a Line For a Walk lounger has kept its innate expressive power. 10 years on, it finds itself upholstered with a zip running the length of its profile, dividing the external from the internal. On the outside it is all precise, orderly geometry; inside, it is softness, bright colors and exuberantly feminine. Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Alfredo Haberli is an internationally established designer based in Zurich. In his designs, Haberli manages to unite tradition with innovation, joy and energy. His upbringing in a family of hoteliers and restaurant people has inspired and showed him the way in his work. Award winning design: iF Design Award 2002 (Germany), Excellent Swedish Design Award (Utmarkt svensk form) 2001 (Sweden), Zakka of The Year 2001 (Japan). Take a Line For a Walk Swivel 4-star Lounge chair with stool features injected, flame-retardant polyurethane foam over an internal steel frame. The steel 4-star base sits on polypropylene glides with a choice of rifle brown, oxidored or sand grey finish. The Lounge is also available with quilted interior upholstery and also as a lounge chair with footrest. 4-star swivel lounge chair: 30.25" w | 34.6" d | 43.25" h | seat: 15.75" h. 4-star stool: 25.5" w | 24.75" d | 13.75" h.
- This butterfly necklace is crafted of lead free pewter alloy with vivid blue and purple enameling that highlights their detailed wings. The Pendant is strung on an 18 inch black leather cord that secures with a steel lobster claw clasp.