- People also likedWorking with New York's top artisanal food producers, author Valentina Rice has gathered these incredible foodies' favorite recipes in an eclectic and intriguing cookbook. Many Kitchens brings a global farmer's market into your home, with more than 80 delicious recipes from celebrated food artisans. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name: 'Recipes From Many Kitchens' Book. Style Number: 5126841. By Valentina Rice; 9" x 8" x 1/2"; Softcover; 192 pages; Macmillan
- People also likedBoth inspirational and practical, Simply Nigella contains more than 100 recipes for breakfasts and brunches, fast and light suppers, as well as a section dedicated to "Bowlfoods," featuring everything from light soups and near-instant stir-fries to pastas and one-pot dishes. Fabulous dairy-free and gluten-free recipes for sweet treats are also included. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name: 'Simply Nigella: Feel Good Food' Book. Style Number: 5126827. By Nigella Lawson; 10" x 8" x 1"; Hardcover; 416 pages; Macmillan
- People also likedShowcasing twenty-five leading female culinary talents in the restaurant capital of the world, food writer Nadia Arumugam braves sharp knives and sputtering pans of oil for intimate interviews, revealing the chefs' habits, quirks, food likes and dislikes, proudest achievements and aspirations. Each chef contributes four signature recipes for appetizers, entrees and desserts to recreate the experience of a meal from their celebrated kitchens. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name: 'Women Chefs of New York' Book. Style Number: 5126838. By Nadia Arumugam; 7 1/2" x 10"; Hardcover; 288 pages; Macmillan
- People also likedThe most celebrated vintage fashion expert in Hollywood presents a decade-by-decade guide to the most influential looks of the last century. Cameron Silver-owner of Decades, the renowned vintage boutique on Melrose Avenue-commits his sartorial knowledge to paper in a visually stunning book featuring Josephine Baker and Zelda Fitzgerald showing off their legs in the '20s, Jackie O. embodying feminine polish in the '60s and Calvin Klein's minimalism and Marc Jacobs' grunge remix defining the '90s. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name: 'Decades: A Century of Fashion' Book. Style Number: 5126830. By Cameron Silver; 10" x 15" x 1 1/4"; Hardcover; 320 pages; Macmillan
- People also likedChef Russell Norman's homage to the meals he's enjoyed in New York restaurants includes recipes for burgers, buttermilk fried chicken, the definitive mac and cheese, Spuntino's signature truffled egg toast, sprightly salads, boozy desserts and upscale cocktails. Moreover, Norman charts his love affair with the New York food scene, mapping walks through Manhattan and Brooklyn's hidden gems and scruffy corners, brasseries and family-owned delis, candy shops and cocktail bars. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name: Macmillan 'Spuntino: Comfort Food (New York Style)' Book. Style Number: 5126824. By Russell Norman; 10 1/2" x 7" x 1"; Hardcover; 304 pages; Macmillan
Macmillan 'Salt to Taste' Cookbook
Known for the refined rusticity of his intensely flavored, seasonally-driven menus, Chef Marco Canora now shares the recipes he considers the heart and soul of contemporary home cooking, Italian-style. Bringing a chef's specificity to the preparation of even the most homespun fare, he offers a foolproof blueprint for creating dishes that are both disarmingly simple and unapologetically delicious. By Marco Canora with Catherine Young. Hardcover. 288 pages. Macmillan.
- Free Shipping & Free Returns!
- Like it to get in stock alerts