- People also likedThere are eight and a half million stories in the Big City and since 2010, photographer Brandon Stanton has captured thousands of them through stunning images and quotes posted to his blog. This book collects four hundred of the best color portraits-including some never-before-seen photos-as well as all-new stories. Beautiful, heartwarming and funny, Humans of New York is a celebration of individuality and a tribute to the spirit of a city. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name: 'Humans of New York' Book. Style Number: 736247. By Brandon Stanton; Hardcover; 304 pages; MacMillan;
- People also likedDelve into the world of handcrafted cocktails with a guide to mixology complete with drink recipes for every occasion. As an added bonus, the book is bound with a smart lay-flat spine for effortless hands-free reference. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name: 'The Best Craft Cocktails' Book. Style Number: 969971. By Jeremy LeBlanc; Paperback; 224 pages; Macmillan;
- People also likedGet ready to satisfy your sweet tooth with a book full of 100 quick-cooking recipes for single-serving cakes that will make your head spin. These cute confections are perfect for a late-night craving or a fun little party presentation. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name: 'Mug Cakes' Cookbook. Style Number: 970015. By Leslie Bilderback; 176 pages; Paperback; MacMillan;
Macmillan 'Salt to Taste' Cookbook
Known for the refined rusticity of his intensely flavored, seasonally-driven menus, Chef Marco Canora now shares the recipes he considers the heart and soul of contemporary home cooking, Italian-style. Bringing a chef's specificity to the preparation of even the most homespun fare, he offers a foolproof blueprint for creating dishes that are both disarmingly simple and unapologetically delicious. By Marco Canora with Catherine Young. Hardcover. 288 pages. Macmillan.
- Free Shipping & Free Returns!
- Like it to get in stock alerts