- Kay Unger New YorkCap-Sleeve Ombre Floral Dress, Pink/WhiteDetailsFloral textured ombre dress by Kay Unger New York.Approx. 36 1/2"L from top of dress to hem.Jewel neckline.Cap sleeves.Sheath silhouette.Hidden back zip; keyhole and button.Polyester/metallic; polyester/spandex camisole; lined.Dry clean only.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Kay Unger New York:Kay Unger New York had a vision: a collection of feminine day dresses, evening gowns, cocktail dresses, and suits that pair pretty color palettes with flattering silhouettes and perfect-fit tailoring. That vision manifests itself today in every piece.
- Similar itemThe Caged Bootie is an open toe suede sandal with stiletto heel. Three strap and buckle closures at ankle. Zipper closure. Suede wrapped heel. Heel Height: 5" Platform Height: 1/2"
- Similar itemThis classic tweed jacket is crafted from a warm wool blend and features suede trim and a flattering two-button silhouette. Notched lapels. Two-button silhouette. Long sleeves with a four-button detail at each cuff. Shoulder pads. Welt pocket at the left chest. Faux-suede-trimmed flapped besom pockets at the waist. Princess seams at the back. Vented back hem. Fully lined. 25" length. Shell: 75% wool; 25% nylon. Lining: 100% acetate. Trim: 100% leather. Professionally dry clean by a leather and suede expert. Imported.
- Similar itemYou've got to hand it to Hayden - mastery of a line that expertly transitions from cozy to couture is no small feat of fashion. Mid-weight stretch woven. Jewel neckline with cap sleeves. Ruching at front side. Self tie belt at side. Self-lined. Slip on. Size 4 measures approximately 23'' long from natural waist; May vary by size. Shell: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester; Specialist Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemMade in Italy, this tweed boyfriend jacket is crafted from a luxe wool-and-alpaca blend and finished with braided leather buttons. Notched lapels. Three-button silhouette. Braided leather buttons. Long sleeves with a four-button detail at each cuff. Shoulder pads. Angled welt pocket at the left chest. Flapped besom pockets at the hips. Shaping darts at the front. Princess seams at the back. Vented back hem. Lined at the sleeves and the upper back. 28" length. Shell: 65% lambswool; 35% alpaca. Buttons: 100% leather. Lining: 100% cupro. Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemVinceAddie Open-Toe Buckle-Back Bootie, TaupeDetailsSoft grain leather with tonal topstitching.Ankle cuff with adjustable belted strap.4" wooden block heel.Open toe.Padded insole.Leather lining and sole."Addie" is made in Italy.Designer About Vince:Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- BCBGMAXAZRIAGamma Mesh/Leather BootieDetailsMesh and leather BCBG MAX AZRIA bootie.4 1/2" heel; 1/2" set-under platform.4" equivalent pitch.Open toe.Back zip.Padded leather sole."Gamma" is imported.Designer About BCBGMAXAZRIA:With a collection that runs the gamut from sportswear to eveningwear, the BCBGMAXAZRIA design house has established itself as a fashion force to be reckoned with. Designed with the modern woman in mind, BCBGMAXAZRIA strives to provide high-quality, of-the-moment clothing at contemporary price points. Max Azria was inducted into the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) in 1998, and his wife and design partner, Lubov Azria, was inducted in 2010. The husband-wife design duo is also renowned for acquiring and relaunching the Herve Leger fashion house in 2007 - extending their influence from the girl-next-door to the runway and red carpet.
- 3.1 Phillip LimCap-Sleeve Embroidered Geode DressDetailsEmbroidered geode design above sheer hem.High, round neckline; cap sleeves.Shift silhouette; A-line skirt.Back zip/hook closure.Approx. 37 1/2"L from shoulder to hem.Polyester; unlined.Comes with a slip.Imported.Designer About 3.1 Phillip Lim:Phillip Lim, who interned with Katayone Adeli, debuted 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2005 to critical success. The designer-born in Thailand, raised in Southern California, and residing in New York-is known for clothes that are refined, chic, and effortless.
- Similar itemEvery season Roseanna reinvents the classic tweed blazer giving it a feminine, cool girl spin; Grandpa Check Blazer in brown tweed with metallic gold flakes gracing the hemline; Relaxed silhouette; Exposed oversized front pockets; Delicate gold flakes; Hits below hips; Unlined. 40% Laine Wool, 40% Acrylic, 14% Polyester 6% Polyamide.