- Similar item"These petite skinny jeans feature 5 pocket styling and a single button closure. Whiskering at front and embroidered logo at back pocket. Mild distressing. 7.5"" rise. 31"" inseam. 16.75"" leg opening. Fabrication: Super stretch denim. 55% cotton/45% polyester. Wash cold. Imported. Available sizes: 24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32"
- Vamp it up with this trendy platform sandals just in time for spring courtesy of the lovely Jimmy Choo! Shiny patent leather upper. Rounded open toe. Crisscross strap vamp with adjustable buckle closure at ankle. Leather lining. Leather sole. 5½'' Stiletto heel with 1½'' platform. All measurements are approximate. Patent Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemLogo detail, Jersey, Solid color, Round collar, Side slit hemline, Stitching, Sleeveless,
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: jersey, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, button closing, front closure, no pockets, no appliqués, cardigans.
- "These boot cut jeans feature 5 pocket styling and a single button closure. Tonal 'h' stitching at back pockets. Whiskering at front. Worn edges and mild distressing. 18"" leg opening. 8"" rise. 35"" inseam. Fabrication: Stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% elastane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. Available sizes: 24,25"
- Similar itemComposition: 35% Polyamid, 30% Wool, 30% Viscose, 5% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, two-tone pattern, v-neckline, scoop neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, logo detail, cardigans.
- Similar itemScoop Neck Tank From Rena Lange. 2.5" Strap. 100% Cotton. Available in White.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiWrap-Around Buckle Strap Sandal, NudeDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti smooth leather sandal with silver hardware4 3/4" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/4" pitch equivalent.Buckled straps cover vamp and crisscross at ankle.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemAlice + Olivia snakeskin printed leather slingback sandal with butterfly detail. Pointed toe; silvertone hardware on platform. Crisscrossing straps over vamp adorned with butterflies. Silvertone buckle at ankle. Covered heel with rope stitch detailing. Padded leather insole. 4 3/4" heel; 1/2" platform. "Maria" is imported.