- Similar itemValextra's textured-leather clutch is handmade in Italy - blending modern design with traditional artisan techniques. This envelope-style piece is the perfect size for carrying your essentials, and we love the concealable shoulder strap, too.
- Narciso RodriguezCrewneck Crepe Minidress, BlushDetailsNarciso Rodriguez dress in tone-on-tone panels of crepe. Crew neckline. Sleeveless. Slim shift silhouette. Approx. 33 1/2"L from shoulder to hem; mini style. Back zip. Acetate/viscose/spandex. Silk/spandex lining. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Designer About Narciso Rodriguez: Sleek and often slinky, looks from Narciso Rodriguez have long been favorites of young Hollywood and in-the-know fashionistas. The designer honed his talent for ultramodern elegance while working at Donna Karan and Calvin Klein before launching his own line in 1997. His take on trends is always at the forward edge of fashion while maintaining all-important wearability.
- Fine gauge felt lends soft, brushed texture to a colorblocked wool Paul Smith Black Label coat. Peaked lapels flow into a single button placket, and a back vent relaxes the hem. 3 front pockets. Lined. Fabric: Fine gauge brushed felt. Shell: 90% wool/10% cashmere. Lining: 55% acetate/45% viscose. Dry clean. Made in Portugal. Measurements Length: 35in / 89cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 40. Available sizes: 40
- Similar itemDeep pleats accentuate the hourglass silhouette of a tailored McQ Alexander McQueen jacket. Peaked lapels flow into a single button placket, and 3 pockets detail the front. Padded shoulders. Lined. Fabric: Twill suiting. Shell: 98% wool/2% elastane. Trim: 52% viscose/48% acetate. Lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Made in Portugal. Measurements Length: 38.25in / 97cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 38. Available sizes: 36,38
- Black and White Mix Lether Envelope Clutch is crafted in supple textured calf leather in a modern envelope design juxtaposed between minimalist and rocker. Featuring flap top magnetic closure, two compartments and small leather slip pocket. Signature dust bag included. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLook fabulous from day to night in Calvin Klein's sheath dress, featuring faux-leather trim for a stylish edge. Rayon/nylon; faux-leather trim: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Crew neckline. Zipper at back. Sleeveless. Fake leather trim throughout. Sheath silhouette. Unlined. Hits at knee.
- TheoryTillora Printed Flare-Skirt DressDetailsTheory Tillora dress in printed twill. Round neckline. Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage. Seamed waist. Flared skirt. Cotton/polyamide/viscose/spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with Stuart Weitzman Flirt Kidskin Pump with Fine Icon Last in BlackDesigner About Theory: Founded in 1997 by Andrew Rosen, New York-based Theory redefined the modern contemporary category. Exceptional fit, high-quality fabrics, and sleek silhouettes for both men and women have made Theory designs go-to staples in stylish closets around the globe.
- Similar itemTheory sand Gaila Roanoke coat. Wool-blend. Padded shoulders, welt pockets, seam detail, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 75% wool, 20% polyamide, 5% cashmere; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a loose fit. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric.
- MarchesaValentina Floral Beaded Envelope Clutch Bag, Pink/MultiDetailsA couture-inspired confection that takes center stage, this Marchesa Valentina clutch is embellished with flourishing florals. Beaded, floral embroidered leather with shiny light golden hardware. Includes removable chain shoulder strap; 10" drop. Snap-closure flap top with decorative faceted crystal/pave bands. Tulle lining; interior pocket and golden Marchesa logo plaque. Reinforced metal corners. 7"H x 9 1/2"W x 2"D. Weighs approx. 1lb 4oz. Made in Italy. Designer About Marchesa:A great partnership was born when best friends Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig met in college. A few years after graduating and working in separate fashion fields, they created Marchesa-named after the eccentric '20s society icon Marchesa Luisa Casati. Their vintage-inspired designs make the line a celebrity and socialite favorite.