- Pre-owned Marni Limited Edition Shield Acetate Aviator Sunglasses- RareA pair of handmade Beige/black coloured Aviator Marni designer sunglasses with acetate front and Side Shields to add extra protection or a hardier sporty look.These beautiful designer sunglasses are handmade in Italy . Light-brown lenses. 100% UV protection.Frame Width 6 / 16cmFrame Height 2 / 5cmNew with tags attachedThey come with a Original Marni case and cleaning cloth.So Rare- impossible to find.
- MARNI Geometric-frame sunglassesFree delivery and returns on all orders all year long with code USAFREETake a standout approach to summer accessorising with these geometric-frame sunglasses from Marni. Made from tan-brown and wood-effect acetate with light-brown tinted lenses they evoke a cool modernist sensibility. Partner with neutral separates for elegant impact.
- MARNI Geometric-frame sunglassesFree delivery and returns on all orders all year long with code USAFREETap into Marni's signature offbeat aesthetic with these white acetate sunglasses. They're crafted with angular geometric frames and feature graduating blue-tinted lenses. Let them provide the perfect finish to an all-white ensemble.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Marni '269' 60mm Cat Eye SunglassesAnniversary Sale! Hurry, prices go up 8/3!Sleek cat-eye frames with smooth, rounded edges are handcrafted in Italian acetate and outfitted with polarized lenses. Brand: MARNI. Style Name: Marni '269' 60mm Cat Eye Sunglasses. Style Number: 852919. 60mm lens width; 15mm bridge width; 140mm temple length; 100% UV protection; Acetate; By Marni; imported;
- Pre-owned Oxblood Marni Sunglasses -- Super Sophisticated And UniqueThese gorgeous Marni sunglasses have never been worn and are completely unique. They are maroon with a gold striping along the top, setting themselves apart from the standard round frames that everybody else is wearing. The glasses come with the Marni case and cloth.
- Pre-owned Marni SunglassesPretty, very retro, khaki green colour. Large lenses (5.5 cm diameter). Retro chic ;) I purchased them on Vestiaire Collective (tag in the photo) and never wore them. PS. I unfortunately don't have the MARNI case but I will send them with a very pretty, very solid Balenciaga case. Brand : MARNI.