Shop this look
- Similar itemPrada. Lace-Up High-Heel Ankle Boot, Gray. Prada suede platform ankle boot. 4.5" covered heel; 0.3" platform. Approx. 5.5"H shaft; 10" circum. Almond toe. Lace-up vamp. Thin ankle strap; silvertone buckle. Back zip for ease of dress. Leather lining and insole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemArmy by Yves Salomon khaki green cotton twill parka with button-off raccoon fur collar. The parka is styled with a rabbit fur and quilted tech-fabric liner jacket that can be worn together or separately. Stand collar, snap tabs at shoulders and cuffs, snap flap chest pocket, two snap flap side pockets, side slits, shoulder yoke at back. Two-way zip closure, snap storm placket . Available in Khaki Green/Brown/Black . 100% cotton; collar: 100% natural raccoon fur; liner jacket: 100% polyester; combo: 100% natural rabbit fur . Specialty care . Made in France; raccoon fur country of origin: Finland; rabbit fur country of origin: Spain . Our model is 5'10"/178cm and wearing a size 36.
- Similar itemRhythm Rivet Pencil Skirt, from our Fall 2015 collection , in paisley printed silk cotton with rivet stud detail at waist. Pencil skirt with back vent, centre back zip closure. 100% silk, polyester lined. Dry clean only. Our model is 5’11” and is wearing a size 0.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueen Check-Print Button-Down Shirt, White/Blue Details Alexander McQueen woven check shirt. Button-down collar; button placket. Short sleeves with banded button cuffs. Yoked back shoulders. Shirttail hem. Slim fit. Cotton. Made in Romania. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge. Size: 54. Color: WHITE/BLUE. Pattern: Check. Material: 100% COTTON.
- Vivienne Westwood Red Label Tartan Accident Skirt in green. A truly iconic skirt from Vivienne Westwood's Autumn/Winter 2015 Red Label collection. In a green palette, the soft cotton-wool mix pencil skirt uses Westwood's traditional cutting techniques to create a twisted hemline. The lined skirt fastens conveniently to the side with a concealed zip and Orb detailed button.
- Menswear-inspired leather oxford booties. Stacked heel, 5" (125mm). Platform, 1" (25mm). Compares to a 4" heel (100mm). Leather upper. Cap toe. Lace-up front. Leather lining and sole. Padded insole. Made in Italy. - Temple Leather Oxford Platform Booties
- Similar itemWhite cotton button down shirt from Alexander Wang featuring a button down collar, a patch pocket at the chest, a concealed front fastening, a curved hem, long sleeves and button cuffs.
- Ashley B army-green and black coat. Mid-weight cotton-blend, quilted shell. Gilet: buttoned epaulettes, two concealed zipped breast pockets, two patch pockets, drawstring waist and hem, fully lined. Quilted shell: drawstring collar, buttoned welt breast pocket, two patch pockets. Coat: button and zip fastenings through front; quilted shell: zip fastening through front. Fabric1: 62% cotton, 30% polyester, 18% nylon; sleeves: 100% cotton; lining: 57% polyester, 43% Bemberg; fabric2 shell: 100% nylon, lining: 100% nylon; fill: 90% down, 10% feathers. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a loose fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Button down collar. Front button closure. Button cuffs. Back box pleat. One front patch pocket. Rounded hem.