- Similar itemPortrait Wool Cape Coat by La Garçonne Moderne. Dramatic, oversized cape style coat in a textured, boiled Japanese wool. Collarless. Front button closure with single exposed button at neckline & hidden front placket. Exaggerated dropped shoulder with rounded, cropped sleeves. Patch pockets at front. Slit at side seams. French-seamed interior finishing. Dramatic, oversized fit. Color: Marine. 100% Wool, Japanese origin. Made in New York.
- When, in preparation for your party, you zip the plunging V-back of this navy dress into place, therell be no shortage of details to make you feel darling! To start, you cant stop admiring the grosgrain waistline, which ties in a bow to complete the package-inspired look sparked by this cotton A-lines white polka-dots. And then theres the lace illusion neckline welcoming the trim of the sweetheart silhouette you adore. You slip your feet into bright pink peep toes, give the flared skirt of this lined frock a twirl, and select a fascinator with netting to match the mesh peeking out from under your hem. Will this marvelous look be a hit? Without a doubt! Vintage Inspired, 50s Mid-length Sleeveless A-line A Dot to Love Dress in Blue embellished with Backless, Bows, Lace for Party, Wedding, Prom, Bridesmaid occasions.
- A metallic Tory Burch envelope clutch rendered in saffiano leather with gold tone hardware. The top flap opens to an accordion interior with 2 compartments, 14 card slots, 2 bill pockets, and 2 zip pockets. Optional shoulder strap. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 18oz / 0.51kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 5in / 12.5cm Length: 8in / 20.5cm Depth: 2in / 5cm Strap drop: 22in / 56cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemMade in Spain from soft suede, this expedition-inspired platform bootie is designed with bright multicolored laces, a rubber lug outsole and a stitched-in bellows tongue that provides added protection from the elements. Rounded-toe silhouette. Lace-up styling with speed hooks. Padded and stitched-in bellows tongue. Padded collar. Padded leather insole. Rubber lug outsole. 1½" front platform. 5" heel. 3" shaft height. Leather. Made in Spain. Includes an extra pair of solid-colored laces.
- Similar itemYou'll love the sexy yet rugged look to this fierce ankle boot by ZiGi. The Z Jo doesn't fail to impress with it's black leather upper, lace up vamp and stud covered silhouette. An enticing 2 inch platform flows with an unstoppable 6 1/4 inch stiletto heel for utter confidence. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Similar itemMICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Flap WalletDetailsNickel metallic lizard-embossed leather.Logo on front flap; snap close.Inside, currency and card slots.4"H x 8"W x 1"D.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Extra! Extra! The top headline in style today? This 'mews'-worthy dress of black and white, printed with a plethora of fine-looking felines! A ModCloth exclusive, crafted from 100% cotton in a classic A-line silhouette, this scoop-necked dress will clothe you in editorial-worthy style, whether youre prowling the racks at your favorite vintage shop or grabbing a bite to eat at a corner cafe. Tuck a trinket or two in the side pockets and pair this 'purr'-fect dress with an aqua cardigan, a braided black belt wrapped around the fitted waist, floral-patterned wedges, and a quilted cross-body bag. Quirky, Cats Mid-length Sleeveless A-line Start Spreading the Mews Dress embellished with Pockets for Casual occasions.
- FleuretteClutch Belted Wrap CoatDetailsFleurette Italian wool robe coat.Approx. 38"L from center back to hem.Oversized cape collar.Long kimono sleeves.Optional self-belt.Acetate lining; dry clean.Made in USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Fleurette:In 1949, Fleurette first launched high-fashion coats out of a small workshop in Los Angeles, California. Now for more than fifty years, Fleurette has remained a leader of American-made luxury outerwear. Through a partnership with Loro Piana, Fleurette gathers opulent wool and cashmere to craft its coats, while artisans continue to finish each coat by hand - one at a time.
- Similar itemSlightly oversized, collarless coat in an ultra soft tweed. Long, wide sleeves with slits at cuffs. Button front. Slouchy patch pockets at hips. Unlined. Relaxed fit. Length hits above the knee. Color: Anthracite. 54% wool, 25% polyester, 13% alpaca, 6% polyamide, 2% other.