- Rectangular transparent perspex box clutch. Gold tone hardware. 3D spider-shaped clasp at top with crystal-cut accents. Magnetic closure. Embossed logo at metal hinge, and delicate chain fastener at interior. Choice of three rectangular textile pouches in leopard printed calf-hair, black, or metallic gold. Zip closure at each pouch with web-shaped zipper pull. Cream textile lining. Approx 7.5" length x 1.5" width x 4.5" height. Pouches approx. 6.5" length x 3.5" height x 0.25" width. Perspex, textile. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather, Textile fibers. Details: laminated effect, laser cut, solid color, bow detailing, open toe, fabric embellishments, covered heel. Measurements: Heel height: 4.49 inches.
- Items that are handmade may vary in size, shape and color
- Stephanie KantisGoddess Hammered 24k Plate CuffDetails24-karat yellow gold-plated bronze.Softly hammered finish.Opening for slip-on style.Slightly malleable for adjustable fit.2 1/2"W.Designer About Stephanie Kantis Jewelry:Stephanie Anne Kantis is proof that success follows the confident, passionate, gracious southern woman. Shortly after graduating from Florida International University with a BFA in Interior Design, the St. Louis native started her own line of luxury children's furniture. By 2008, the Stephanie Anne company was boasting a flagship in Dallas' exclusive Highland Park Village-and furnishing the chicest nurseries in town. But a trip to Mexico in 2010 proved pivotal. Kantis enrolled in a sculpture class and began experimenting with bronze jewelry. Upon return to Dallas, customers took notice, and within a year, Kantis was approached by Neiman Marcus. Protected by a special clear coat, Stephane Kantis bronze artisan jewelry conveys a regal quality and exhibits a lovely patina that works for day or night. The signature "S" clasp is not only an element of branding but is also highly functional, enabling bracelets to be hooked up to create a custom necklace. Now based in Palm Beach, Florida, Kantis is devoted to her jewelry line full time. Recent innovations include the Versital line of chains that can be worn more than 15 ways.
- Similar itemThese rose gold drop earrings are a timeless classic. Showcase them with a strapless dress for simple glamour. Brass. 14K rose gold plated. 2 3/8" Long. Post closure.
- Similar itemRag BoneHarrow Crocodile-Embossed Ankle Boot, WhiteDetailsShiny crocodile-embossed leather.3 1/2"H shaft with notched leather ankle straps.Approx. 12" top circumference.Seamed-cap toe; round toe.Leather lining and padded insole.Leather sole.3 1/2" stacked block heel."Harrow" is imported of Italian material.Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemFrenzied filigree and organic lines lend a bohemian sensibility to this wide Kendra Scott cuff. 14-karat yellow gold plate filigree. Opening for slip-on style. 2 1/2"W.
- Salvatore FerragamoCocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero BlackDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware.Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop.Metal framed rectangular design.Engraved bar push-lock closure.Floral crystal embellishment.Inside, suede lining and slip pocket.4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb."Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemGianvito RossiPeep-Toe Open-Heel Leather Bootie, BlackDetailsThe cutout toe and counter of these Gianvito Rossi make makes the transition from summer to Fall seamless.Metallic lambskin leather upper and ankle-wrap strap.Open toe and counter.Inside zip closure.3 1/4" covered heel.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.