- Similar itemChristian Louboutin black matte smooth leather Sweety Charity crossbody bag embellished with black stud spikes. Leather and gunmetal-tone mesh bow accent at front flap; smooth leather slip pocket at back; polished gunmetal-tone hardware. Lined with signature red faille; slip pocket at interior. Braided chain shoulder strap. Front flap secures with magnetic snap. 4" height x 6" width x 2" depth (approximately) 26.5" strap drop, approximately. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemDual strand gunmetal-tone rhinestone, stone, and bead statement necklace with feather trim Lobster clasp. Approx. 12" chain length. Approx. 10" H (with feathers) x 6.5" W bib. Imported. Materials: Base metal, cut rock, feathers, plastic and stone beads, crystals.
- Similar itemAre you a leader or a follower? Step to the front of the chain of command in the cherished charm of this Giuseppe Zanotti™ sandal. Leather upper. Ankle strap with back-zip closure. Gold-tone hardware with crystal embellishments. Smooth leather lining. Leather footbed. Stilleto heel with watersnake details. Leather lining. Made in Italy and Imported. Heel Height: 4 1 ⁄ 2 in. Weight: 12 oz. Platform Height: 1 ⁄ 2 in.
- Eyes to Kill palette includes an extraordinary matte that easily blends with an exceptionally luminous satin veil. For a crease-proof make-up that lasts for hours. A palette of 4 harmonious colors instinctively follows the natural approach to eye make-up, for long-lasting, intense matteness. Available in 7: Blush.
- Similar itemWhat is it: Hand-selected by Bobbi, this gorgeous mix of eight shadows is the perfect palette for those who prefer a neutral eye look. Includes base, lid and liner colors in a mix of textures - matte, shimmery, sparkly and metallic - to take eyes effortlessly from day to night. A Mini Eye Shadow Brush completes the sleek mirrored compact. Who is it for: Any woman who wants to create a classic, nude Bobbi eye with the option of building depth and shimmer for a range of gorgeous nude eye looks. Why is it different: This range of shades offers warm, sandy hues with pops of metallic grays and neutral mattes: Eye Shadow in Cream, Ash, Nude and Rich Caviar; Sparkle Eye Shadow in Chiffon and Caramel; Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Champagne; Metallic Eye Shadow in Ash. How do I use it: Sweep the lightest shade from lashline to browbone. Next, dust any of the medium shades on the lower lid; if you choose to layer more than one shadow on the lower lid, start with a matte shadow then top with one of the sparkly or metallic shadows. Use the darkest shade to line eyes.
- Similar itemStatement Necklace made from 14K Gold Plated Stems with Hand Cut Genuine Stone Cabochons at each end to fan out around neck. 20" Length with 3" Adjustable Chain Extender and Lobster Closure.
- Multicolor studs lend bold texture to this classic Sweety Charity shoulder bag finished with a leather and metal bow. Chain shoulder strap, 26" drop Snap flap closure One outside open pocket One inside open pocket Fully lined 6"W X 3½"H X 2"D Leather Made in Italy
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Two-Tone Patent Sandal, Red DetailsGlossy patent leather upper with contrast napa leather trim, straps and signature Valentino golden pyramid studs. T-strap with one strap across instep and one ankle strap that connects to halter strap for secure fit and. Pointed toe. 4 3/8" covered heel. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemEYES TO KILL QUAD EYESHADOWS. Benefits: Eyes to Kill palette includes an extraordinary matte that easily blends with an exceptionally luminous satin veil. For a crease-proof make-up that lasts for hours. A palette of 4 harmonious colors instinctively follows the natural approach to eye make-up, for long-lasting, intense matteness. Technology: The Giorgio Armani Laboratories have developed a new formula that reconciles high color saturation with a matte finish by using a coating of soft-touch powders. This technology makes it possible to use an exceptionally high percentage of pure pigments for ever more intense, ultra-saturated color. 'Eyes to Kill palette colors were crafted like Mr Armani designs fashion: To enhance women’s elegance and power of seduction.” -Linda Cantello, international makeup artist for Giorgio Armani Cosmetic.