- Similar itemThe classic hour glass form is updated and elongated in the sustainable Jefferson stand, a sculptural piece fashioned from erosion teak branches laminated to a solid wood core. Jefferson captures the essence of the rustic design movement whether it’s used as a side table or to display a prized work of art. Wood is a natural material with variations of color shade, configuration, streaks, and grain structure. Each individual piece of Safavieh furniture has characteristic markings that will differ from photo and showroom samples. Regular attention and maintenance of fine furniture can ensure its beauty for years to come. Always use felt pads under all articles to prevent discoloration or softening of the lacquer. Plastic and rubber bases on items can discolor wood. RECLAIMED TEAK. COLOR: MEDIUM OAK. DIMENSIONS: 14 X 14 X 36. MADE IN INDONESIA. COLLECTION: FOX.
- Similar itemThumprints Ivana Pewter Metal Floor Lamp. Light up your home in gorgeous style with the Ivana Pewter Metal Floor Lamp from Thumprints. Crafted from cast metal, this elegant floor lamp features a rich pewter finish for a traditional touch. The included double shade has silver organza on the outside and white linen on the inside to create a warm glow and subtle shine. Set it out in your transitional living area, or use it to illuminate your sophisticated bedroom space. Silver organza and white linen double shade is included. Handcrafted.
- Similar itemThe archetypal table, Nuur is sleek and simple. A single steel plane sits atop four slim legs for a refreshingly minimalist aesthetic. Its smooth surface and basic design suit a range of purposes, whether as a desk or dining table. In 2011, this piece was awarded the Compasso d'Oro, the most prestigious accolade for Industrial Design.
- Similar itemLike a scattered cluster of sticks, the Sonata Wall Art piece is elegantly simple for a casual and modern design fixture. Slim wedges of brown-finished MDF are connected end-to-end by small steel squares to bring a warm-toned contemporary look to the wall on which it’s hung. The varying lengths of MDF are laid at different heights as well to enhance the "accidental’ grace of this art piece. Panels crafted from MDF. Finished in a warm brown varnish. Steel-finished metal fixtures and accents.
- Similar itemThe archetypal table, Nuur is sleek and simple. A single plane sits atop four slim legs for a refreshingly minimalist aesthetic. Its smooth surface and basic design suit a range of purposes, whether as a desk or dining table. In 2011, this piece was awarded the Compasso d
- Similar itemMarcel Breuer was one of the most important designers of the early modern age. His biography is closely linked to the history of the Bauhaus, founded by Walter Gropius in 1919. The club chair B3, known today as »Wassily« was also created in connection with this renowned institution. Lt is the first piece of seating furniture in the history of design to be made from seamless, precision-drawn tubular steel. Lts transparency and visible structure are expressions of the stringent aesthetic approach that prevailed in architecture and design following World War I. Marcel Breuer replaced the massive upholstered corpus of the traditional club chair with a skeleton-like construction made out of bent steel tubing, thereby overcoming the physical weightiness of conventional seating. He exploited the elasticity of the material, complementing it with tautly stretched fabric strips of reinforced canvas for the seat and back. The B3 did not acquire the name »Wassily« until the beginning of the sixties, when the Italian furniture producer Dino Gavina purchased the manufacturing rights: Marcel Breuer had designed the armchair for the house of the painter Wassily Kandinsky, who taught at the Bauhaus from 1922 until 1933. The original of the Wassily B3 was designed by Marcel Breuer in 1925 and it is produced as 1:1 model by The Knoll Group, New York/USA since 1968. The here offered miniature by Vitra (scale 1:6) consists of nickel plated steel tube and black leather.
- Similar itemPewter-finished tubular steel topped with a pert white shade fashions a simple, angled floor lamp with high-impact style.
- It just doesn't get much more earthy than this trio of teak carved bowls. Every knot, every twist in the grain of the wood is revealed in this trio. Perfectly modern yet absolutely unpretentious, this trio is a great addition for sophisticated city apartments and rustic lodges alike. 5 inches high x 20 inches wide x 20 inches deep ; 4 inches high x 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep ; 3 inches high x 12 inches wide x 12 inches deep. Constructed from solid teak wood. Natural finish on wood. Bowl shape may varied due to the nature of wood. Sold as a set of three.
- Similar itemLink modernizes the classic pantograph task lamp incorporating the most advanced LED lighting technology to date. Designed with a dual purposed shade/handle, Link seamlessly balances performance and style to satisfy focused lighting needs in any environment. The solid-state package of LinkLight's high-power LED array uses optimized chip-on-board technology for brilliant performance with very low power consumption and an average lifespan of 25000 hours. LinkLight's fully adjustable articulated arm structure is made from a special co-laminated material, eliminating any internal wiring and giving it its ultra modern thin profile and effortless adjustability. Designed by Peter Stathis in 2008-2009. Features: Dual purposed shade/handle 360 degree arm adjustment with variable height control. Variable height control Tension control incorporated into pivot joints 180 degrees front to back head tilt. Over 25 years of maintenance free service. Advanced LED array eliminates multiple shadowing. Extended light patch allows for greater illuminated work area. Brightness-enhancing technology provides for focused light control and glare-free use when working alongside monitor screens. Replaceable LED assembly for in-field repairs. 8' of Silver Cord with Hi/Lo Switch. 97% recyclable content. Specifications: Colors: white, black, green, orange, silver. Soft touch finish. 99x hi-output LED array. 25,000 hour lifespan. Ergonomically positioned Hi/Low brightness control. Power Usage: 7.5w Certifications: UL, CE, RoHS / Energy Star pending 5 year warranty