- Similar itemThe archetypal table, Nuur is sleek and simple. A single plane sits atop four slim legs for a refreshingly minimalist aesthetic. Its smooth surface and basic design suit a range of purposes, whether as a desk or dining table. In 2011, this piece was awarded the Compasso d
- Similar itemThumprints Ivana Pewter Metal Floor Lamp. Light up your home in gorgeous style with the Ivana Pewter Metal Floor Lamp from Thumprints. Crafted from cast metal, this elegant floor lamp features a rich pewter finish for a traditional touch. The included double shade has silver organza on the outside and white linen on the inside to create a warm glow and subtle shine. Set it out in your transitional living area, or use it to illuminate your sophisticated bedroom space. Silver organza and white linen double shade is included Handcrafted
- Similar itemIt is art to store wood logs so that they apparently fit in a room ambience. The wooden logs stacker “wipster” by artepuro succeeds in creating a balance between a room-designing stele and a practical helper. The steel walls facing each other in “wipster” are flexible and they become an asymmetric V with every new log. The wooden logs which wedge when they are stacked, make up a resistant tower in the artepuro wipster. The sculptural accent of wipster furthermore emerges with the natural surface of the black steel: Its fine grain remains unchanged because of an elaborated procedure. Hereby the material is sealed with a special kind of oil instead of being powder coated or lacquered. The oil enters the structure deeply and it lets the surface untouched.
- Similar itemThe School Table is a tasteful and practical design with a no-nonsense, utilitarian appeal. The black, powder-coated steel legs are slightly splayed for stability and contemporary style. This simple and versatile table will add a minimalist highlight to either your living room or modern home office. The stainless steel legs come with non-marking plastic leveler feet that are compatible with both wood and carpeted floors. The exposed ply top is available in your choice of wood finish.
- Similar itemPewter-finished tubular steel topped with a pert white shade fashions a simple, angled floor lamp with high-impact style.
- Similar itemLike a scattered cluster of sticks, the Sonata Wall Art piece is elegantly simple for a casual and modern design fixture. Slim wedges of brown-finished MDF are connected end-to-end by small steel squares to bring a warm-toned contemporary look to the wall on which it’s hung. The varying lengths of MDF are laid at different heights as well to enhance the ‘accidental’ grace of this art piece. Panels crafted from MDF Finished in a warm brown varnish Steel-finished metal fixtures and accents
- Similar itemCerno, established in 2009, is an industrial design and manufacturing company innovating modern LED lighting fixtures and furniture in Southern California. Cerno has a mission to fuse quality, performance and resource efficiency with modern design. At Cerno, it is their intention to design with focus and purpose, yielding products that blend form and function into objects of purposeful and personal value. They believe that the often overlooked objects we surround ourselves with in our daily lives represent an opportunity for expression and personal enjoyment. Cerno aims to produce products that take advantage of this opportunity and fill this need for the conscientious consumer. In a consumer age where nearly everything is viewed as disposable, they aim to be accountable to their customers and their environment, by building their product to last, selecting their material pallet responsibly and using energy efficient LED technology. When reaching such a distance with a fixture, it is important that it feels visually efficient in its form but is still far from fragile; inviting one to linger under it. The adjustability in the reach and the height of the shade makes it possible to custom fit the piece to its surroundings; an important characteristic for such a large piece. No other options available at this time.
- In this incredibly detailed wood relief panel from Bali's Ketut Sandi the four-armed Hindu goddess Saraswati reigns supreme. The beautifully hand-carved wall sculpture depicts Saraswati surrounded by tropical flora and features a number of symbolic items. The wood's rich grain is showcased by the light natural finish. The four arms of Saraswati denote Her omnipresence and omnipotence. The two front arms indicate Her activity in the physical world and the two back arms signify her presence in the spiritual world. A book in the rear left hand signifies that knowledge acquired must be used with love and kindness to promote prosperity of mankind. A rosary in the rear right hand (representing ego) conveys that true knowledge acquired with love and devotion melts the ego and results in liberation (moksha) of the seeker from bondage to the physical world. The Goddess is shown playing a musical instrument that is held in her front hands which represents the mind and intellect. Saraswati uses the swan as Her vehicle indicating that one must acquire and apply knowledge with discrimination for the good of mankind.
- Similar itemThis raw steel and ceramic table is a handcrafted ode to recyclable materials. Essential lines convey a minimalist aesthetic that evolves over time: because the table does not use any synthetic varnish, this piece will develop a patina that spotlights its handmade character.