I was tagged by @brookeeex in her lovely set - http://www.polyvore.com/come_along_pond/set?id=85464248
Also by @bowtiesrcool in her cute set - http://www.polyvore.com/tardis_style_tag/set?id=85498632
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people
1)Who do you ship? No one really.
2)Would you be most likely to fall for 9, 10 or 11 and why? 11, I love his hair. Haha, I just think Matt's the handsomest of the three although David is also quite handsome.
3)Which companion has the best fashion sense? I really like Jenna/Clara's, I love all her outfits and they're things I would wear.
4) Mickey, Jack or Rory? Rory
5)Favorite episode from 11? Probably "the eleventh hour", it was his and my first episode of doctor who. I thought it was pretty funny and well put together.
6)Favorite quote? The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and...bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. ('Vincent and the Doctor')
7)How would you like to meet the Doctor? In any way, it would just be amazing to meet the doctor.
8)Superwholock? Supernatural, Doctor who, and Sherlock, right? I love them all! I'm not really sure what this is asking.
9)Do you have Tumblr? If so what is it i'll follow you ^.^ (mines superwhxlocked.tumblr.com) I don't, sorry.
10)Favorite book? Jane Eyre by Emily Bronte
11)Best Doctor Who villan? Daleks and Weeping angels.
1. Favorite Doctor and why? 11, he was my first doctor and I love how quirky and funny he is.
2. Favorite companion and why? Amy, I loved her personality and relationship with the doctor, also Donna.
3. Best monster or antagonist? Daleks and Weeping angels.
4. Which companion's fashion sense do you admire the most? I really like Jenna/Clara's, I love all her outfits and they're things I would wear.
5. Favorite episode(s)? Probably "the eleventh hour", it was his and my first episode of doctor who. I thought it was pretty funny and well put together.
6. What got you into Doctor Who? My grandma, she used to watch classic doctor who a long time ago and asked us if we could record the new series (season 5 when matt started) on our dvr for her since she didn't have cable at the time, so I watched the first episode since I was bored and became obsessed.
7. Do you like the direction the show is headed? I kind of miss how Russel's episodes were, you got to know the character's more whereas moffat's are like mini-movies especially this new season which is cool but I think we are missing out on a lot.
8. Opinions of Clara? I think she's alright, I don't dislike her but I don't really like her yet.
9. Do you watch any spinoff series? Which is your favorite? I watched torchwood a couple times but haven't really gotten into it.
10. If you could be a companion (in the whoniverse, not as an actor) would you? Of course! I think it would be great, although if there was something really important holding me back I wouldn't.
11. Who would you most likely cosplay as? Amy, I already have the red hair.
This set is also for the "Good bye, Matt Smith" Contest. I'm really going to miss him.
Contest link -http://www.polyvore.com/good_bye_matt_smith/contest.show?id=411075