Sale / PriceAll
- Knee Length
- Matthew Williamson
- Matthew Williamson Zelli Mirror Embroidered Black Feather SkirtThe feather skirt has fast-become a classic party piece. This season, Matthew looked to Morocco to revisit the design. The geometry of mosaics influenced this embroidery: a linear pattern of black sequins is interspersed with mirrors laser-cut in diamond shapes. The black ostrich feathers fall from a diamond pattern at the hem of the skirt. An eye-catching statement in itself - wear with a simple silk shirt and metallic accessories.
- Matthew Williamson Black Lattice Lace Feather Embroidered SkirtNothing says party like a feather skirt. Hand-embroidered with sequins and ostrich feathers over lace, all eyes will be on this glamorous design. The waistline is accentuated with beading and crystals. Keep the styling simple with the black satin top or a fine knit once the temperatures drop.
- Matthew Williamson Zelli Mirror Embroidered Silver Feather SkirtThe feather skirt has fast-become a classic party piece. This season, Matthew looked to Morocco to revisit the design. The geometry of mosaics influenced this embroidery: a linear pattern of silver sequins is interspersed with mirrors laser-cut in diamond shapes. The ostrich feathers fall from a diamond pattern at the hem of the skirt. An eye-catching statement in itself - wear with a simple silk shirt and metallic accessories.
- Matthew Williamson Blue Mother Amazon Silk Midi SkirtThis hero print of the new collection was painted by hand in the studio. Inspired by psychedelic tales told by tribesmen of Amazonia Peru, it depicts a python encircling a heart emblem, joined by the rainforest’s monkeys, blue morpho butterflies and bromeliad flowers. Hot magenta contrasts against cool blue and violet. Draw the eye to the skirt with a muted top or shirt.
- Matthew Williamson Feather Weave Silk Jacquard Knee-Length SkirtAn exquisite look for summer events - this silk jacquard skirt has been entirely hand-embroidered. Sequins and beads shimmer while feathers flutter as you walk. Be the best-dressed wedding guest and wear with the matching coat.
- Matthew Williamson Mint Jungle Bloom Silk SkirtA feminine skirt in an exotic floral from the Amazonia collection. The hand-painted Jungle Bloom print was conceived and designed in our London studio. It combines tropical flowers from the Amazon rainforest with butterflies flitting between petals. Contrast with a bright top in a contrasting colour or wear the full look with the matching shirt.
- Matthew Williamson Gold Leopard Lace Feather SkirtA truly special piece, only one of this skirt exists in the world. Over 200,000 gold sequins have been embroidered by hand in a pattern to mimic the exoticism of leopard print. Ostrich feathers fall through the skirt and catch the air as you move. Cut to sit at the slimmest part of the waist, it is finished with a fluted hem that begs to be twirled on a dancefloor.
- Matthew Williamson Ruffled printed satin-twill skirtMatthew Williamson multicolored skirt. Printed satin.twill. Ruffled overlay, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip at back. 63% viscose, 34% cotton, 4% elastane; lining: 57% viscose, 43% polyester. Dry clean. Designer color: Peacock Ruffled printed satin.twill skirt.
- Pre-owned Matthew Williamson Runway Silk Beaded Lace SkirtI knew I had no choice but to step inside. Two feet wide, ten feet high, no way out but the way I came. The maze.Others had come before me. all had failed. The equation was simple. Maze + explorers = Maze.Like them, I had no choice. Behind me was horror, a life I couldn't fix. My only chance was at the center of the maze, a small box, within which was the secret that would solve everything. I had to go in, get it, come back out. The rules were simple. Enter with only the clothes on your back. Exit with the same and the box. No more, no less.I stepped inside, saw what was before me, felt only panic at the choices, infinite choices, promising everything, giving ruin. Then I remembered the rules. Nothing there about alterations. I reached down to my skirt, tugged one bead off, let it drop.I stepped forward.Beautiful hot pink silk crepe skirt with top layer of gorgeous black lace embellished with black bugle and crystal beads. This skirt is from that UK designer's runway items, not from a bridge line. UK size 10, fits a 4-6. Straight fit, with a slight A-line towards the hem. Closes with side zipper. Never worn.