- Similar itemThe classic chambray shirt is a wardrobe staple, pairing with virtually everything in your closet; Mother's Double Foxy Denim Shirt; Medium wash denim chambray; Button front with fold over collar; Front pockets; Long sleeves; Shirttail hem; Relaxed fit; Featured in Vanity Fair's September 2014 issue. 100% Cotton. Wash cold. Made in the United States.
- Similar itemIncite effortless femininity in this eyelet embroidered cotton voile tank. Spaghetti straps and modest shirring at rounded neckline finish the ornate lace scalloped hemline. Lightweight cotton voile fabric is slightly sheer and may require an underpinning. We suggest our Calypso St. Barth trista tank.
- Forest-green boiled stretch-wool. Paneled, raw hem. Concealed zip fastening along side. 100% wool. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Maxi-length, sits at the waist. Mid-weight stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemLeather upper with rubber sole. Adjustable buckle closure at ankle. Metallic foil accents.
- Similar itemSleek yet ultra comfy striped skirt. On-trend, pencil skirt silhouette. Tulip hem. Ruching at side creates flattering shape. Perfect for work or play. Elastic waistband. Classic rise. She is 5’11”, 34-24-35, Dress: 2. FABRIC: 100% silk. Imported.
- Similar itemRibbed Tank Top by Vanessa Bruno. Finely knit, cashmere-blend tank with tonal silk trim. Round neck. Tonal silk trim around neckline & armholes. Ultra-soft lightweight rib is semi-sheer. Color: Gris Chine. 85% Cotton, 15% Cashmere; Trim: 100% Silk. Also available in Noir.
- Similar itemTencel shirt in a distressed medium wash button fastenings through front, twin flap pockets on the chest and buttoned long sleeves.
- Similar itemStrappy gladiator sandal. Ankle strap with three metallic buckles. Metallic dipped Polyurethane contrast strap. Imported.
- Similar itemWhite cotton 'Rolling Stones' tank top from Tiger In The Rain featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, hanging silver-tone chains to the side and a multi coloured 'Tour of America' print the the front and back.