- People also likedA chunky cable design lends rustic, cabin-in-the-woods attitude to this decorative pillow from Ugg.
- People also likedWith a sharp sense of contemporary Functionalist style, Mogens Lassen designed the iconic Kubus candleholder in 1962, a piece once reserved solely for family and close architect colleagues. In 1983 he reapproached his own geometric candleholders, and the result was Line, whose shape was conceived through a mathematical formula. The two candleholders form a single line, and the architectural look fits perfectly with contemporary minimalism. Kubus and Line is still crafted in Denmark, and among architects and design connoisseurs it has acheived the status of a modern international design icon.
- Similar itemPaper Mate - Pens - PAP30376BPP - Sharpwriter is an easy-to-use, nonrefillable pencil. Shock-absorbing tip reduces lead breakage. Simple twist action advances and retracts lead. General Information Manufacturer: Newell Rubbermaid, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: 30376BPP Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.rubbermaid.com Product Model: 30376BPP Product Name: Sharpwriter Mechanical Pencil Packaged Quantity: 5 / Pack Product Information Lead Diameter: 0.7 mm Refillable: No Retractable: Yes Barrel Color: Yellow Shock Absorbing Tip
- People also likedA stunning scented plant gift to send someone special, creamy buds opening exquisite white fragrant flowers in early spring. Simply beautiful! Plant And Flowers Scented Skimmia
- Similar itemThe rose is nature's classic flower. And this offering captures a bouquet of roses in full bloom, their lush petals invitingly open amidst a backdrop of greenery and straight stems. The included decorative vase even has liquid illusion faux water, completing the "rosy" picture. Perfect for both home and office decorating, this beautiful group of roses also makes an ideal gift.
- People also likedAn unusual log holder. Metal Circle Log Holder
- Similar itemYou are very smart. Smart people love notebooks and this notebook by ban.do is one to love. Featuring gold-tone spirals and an adorable centerfold, you'll never want to be without it. And why should you? You're going to need a place to jot down all of those brilliant ideas.
- People also likedWe love this tight graphic, inspired by a traditional Japanese block print. To ensure the pattern printed just right, we worked closely with one of the country's most historic wall-covering manufacturers.
- Similar itemMeet the ban.do agenda! It's your all-in-one personal assistant, Bff and #1 fan. With stickers, notes pages, month and week views, laminated tabs, a pocket, secret code, a coloring page, tons of art and so much more. In a dreamy gradient inspired by L.a.'s coastal sunsets.
- People also likedA lovely, simple nordic lantern. Wood Base Lantern In Two Sizes
- Similar itemHave you ever seen sticky notes with this much personality? Yeah, we didn't think so. Flag important pages in your ban.do agenda, leave a note on your bestie's locker, simplify your shopping list ... the list goes on and on! #omgbandoagenda
- People also likedAdd luxury and luster to your space with this Hotel Collection decorative pillow, featuring gold embroidery on a gold ground.
- Take a shine to everyday office supplies re-imagined with a midas touch. Whether you dress up your desk with the whole collection or just one piece (hello, golden stapler!), may the mix of kate spade new york's metallic gold and acrylic bring a luxe twist to even the most mundane of tasks.
- People also likedThe Seaview Large Vase by Lenox features blues of the ocean and sky mingling with gold flecks creating an impressionist seascape with contemporary style for an effortlessly beautiful flower arrangement.
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled wood
May Flowers by
Original drawing is for sale here- [link] Another May Flowers drawing I made this one with copic markers, 3H and 4B mechanical pencil, white gen pen and...
- Like it to save to your profile