- This is a picture of a leaf of the common landscape plant the hosta. It was made one afternoon in June, and was lit by the rays of the late afternoon sun shining through an oak tree overhead. The dappled sun, together with the other details in the picture, combine to produce a winning image. This picture was one of a five image series which won First Place in the flora category of the 2008 International Photography Awards, and First Place in the entire Nature division of the 2009 Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3). The print was produced on mat surface fine art paper using archival pigment inks which will not fade for over 300 years. It is printed on 16.5X23.5 inch paper which produces a border of 1 inch on the top and bottom and about 3 inches on the sides. The print is titled and numbered on the bottom left front, and signed and dated on the bottom right front. It is one of an edition of 50.
- Similar itemClassic black and white photograph of the Eiffel Tower with a vintage feel. The landscape print of this iconic landmark includes bare, high-contrasting trees, a winding path, and two festive carousels at the base of the Tower. High grade print is perfect for the office or living room of a world traveler or just a lover of all things French. Black and white image of the Eiffel Tower with a distinct vintage feel. Digital ink jet print on art quality canvas. Mounted on a sturdy kiln dried, mitered wood frame. Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown. Also available as a unique, attractive art print room divider.
- This black and white photographic wall art image of the Brooklyn Bridge captures dramatic angles to add intrigue and a bold sense of design to a contemporary setting. This giclee print on paper is matted under glass and encased in a black finish frame for a sleek look. This wall art comes ready to hang and instantly enhance any living room, dining room, den, bedroom, hallway or office. Contemporary photographic wall art. Brooklyn Bridge theme. Black finish polystyrene frame. Giclee print on paper. Matted. Under glass. 20 1/2" square.
- This is a picture of the early stage of the common landscape plant, the hosta. In this image, the flower is standing tall, straining to catch the late afternoon sun. It is printed on 23.5X16.5 inch mat surface fine art paper with a professional Epson printer and archival pigment inks, which produce a print guaranteed not to fade for hundreds of years. It is one of an edition of 50. The print is titled and numbered on the lower left front, and signed and dated on the lower right front, in pencil. The there is a one inch border on all sides. It was part of a five image First Place winning entry in both the International Photography Awards and the Prix de la Photographie Paris in 2010. This limited edition picture will make a statement about the owner's appreciation of nature as well as fine art nature photography.
- Similar itemThis framed wall art depicts a tantalizing espresso and vase of pretty flowers at a sophisticated European cafe. A contemporary black frame and white mat add a formal feel to this photographic print on paper. Image by renowned photographer Alan Blaustein. Black and white photo wall art. By photographer Alan Blaustein. Black polystyrene frame with glass. White mat. 20 1/2" square.
- Black and White Photograph Part of the artist's photographic series exploring the Kyrgyz landscape and people, this archival pigment print of an original black and white photograph. Signed and numbered on border of photograph. Dimensions refer to image size. Paper size Archivally printed by Adam Jahiel. Limited edition of 50.
- Similar itemBlack and white photography of the famed Rialto Bridge, in Italy, make this MDF wood-mounted photo print feel timeless and classic. A single photograph stretches across three separate frames, each printed with a portion of the image on a waterproof vinyl canvas sheet. This modern photography print triptych is fully assembled and ready to hang (mounting hardware not included). Dry dust to clean. Set of 3 photography prints. Black and white Rialto Bridge scene. Triptych style with 3 individual frames intended to be displayed together. Printed on waterproof vinyl canvas. MDF frames. Ready to hang. Each print is 20" high, 20" wide, 1" deep.
- MAGNUM PHOTOS The Swedish model Lisa Fonssagrieves posing for Schiaparelli clothes in Paris, 1952. PhotographSimilar itemThe Swedish model Lisa Fonssagrieves posing for Schiaparelli clothes in Paris, 1952 by Dennis Stock. Fine art giclée print on acid-free 100% cotton paper, brown wooden frame. 150-piece edition. Authenticated. Measurements of photographic print only: 20,5 x 20,5 cm. The Swedish model Lisa Fonssagrives posing for Schiaparelli clothes. Measurements: Height: 12.29 inches Width: 12.29 inches.
- In his "Winter's Veil" series, Bourret delves into the properties and aesthetics of the Water's Edge. The changing landscape, the effects of current and water volume, light, and temperature all make the river s edge different from day to day. Seasonal progression brings further changes, with winter bringing the growing and changing veil of ice along the bank, increasing until the surface is solid. Even then, the ice changes in shape and transparency on a daily basis, thinning, clearing, cracking, buckling, melting and freezing again, and eventually moving tectonically downstream. These highly abstract images seek to transcend boundaries of formal and scale recognition. Flowing lines and curved forms in the ice are interrupted by spiky, angular forms and layered textures. The seemingly random crystalline forms and structures evoke associations with landforms (aerial photography) and micro-crystalline structures (photomicrography) and leave room for endless possibilities of interpretation. Limited edition pigment print on archival rag paper. Paper size is 17''H x 22''W. Dimensions refer to image size.