- Alexander McQueen antique-rose Louisiana sandals. Heel measures approximately 140mm/ 5.5 inches with a 25mm/1 inch platform. Leather. Gold studs, open almond toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Italian sizing.
- Similar itemSleeveless, lightweight jersey tee with raw, rolled edges & a cropped back hem. Crew neck. Curved hem. Boxy, relaxed fit. Color: White. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemProenza Schouler lambskin satchel with silvertone hardware. Perforated top handle with rings; 2" drop. Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap; 19" drop. Layered flap top with tab closure and belted detail. Signature hanging leather and enamel logo tag. Front snap pocket under flap. Back exterior slide pocket. Inside, jacquard lining and zip pocket. 7"H x 9 1/2"W x 3"D; weighs approx. 2lbs. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemStructure and comfort come together to make this double-collar blazer. Complete with darting in the front and back, a single button closure, and patch pockets, this long sleeve piece is an instant go-to. For a professional setting, wear this with a camisole and trousers or for a fun twist, wear this with trouser shorts, flats, and a statement necklace. Fully lined. Woven. Medium weight. Shell: 94% polyester, 6% spandex; Lining: 100% polyester. 22" Full length, 32" chest, 29" waist, 19.5" sleeve length. Measured from Small. Machine wash cold. Imported.
- Similar itemShimmering metallic rhinestones cover the slender straps of ethereal Carvela Kurt Geiger sandals. Gleaming metal lends a liquid look to the stiletto heel, and a buckle secures the ankle strap. Faux suede upper and rubber sole. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 4in / 100mm Platform: 0.5in / 15mm. Available sizes: 37,38,39,40,41
- Similar itemStun them with captivating, chic style in this ultrafab Jones New York blazer! ; Cropped texture tweed jacket infused with eclectic style and pattern with raw edge detailing for a modern look. Structured seaming provides a fitted silhouette. Stand collar with notched lapel. Built-in shoulder pads. Open front. Decorative zip pockets above snap flap hand pockets. Gently curved hemline. 64% cotton, 28% acrylic, 5% polyester, 3% linen. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 20 in ; Sleeve Length: 32 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemLarger, carryall version of the instantly iconic & famed PS1 handbag, inspired by the functional luxury of classic schoolboy satchels. Envelope flap with buckle closure. Removable shoulder strap with signature knot. Multiple exterior pockets. Single interior compartment with zip pocket. Antique gold hardware. Fully lined. Color: Saddle. 100% leather. Made in Italy. Also available in Navy , Tobacco , and Military. Measurements: 13.5"W x 9.5"H x 5"D. Handle Drop: 2.5". Shoulder Strap Drop: Approx. 16" Worn with. Proenza Schouler Waffle Long Sleeve Crewneck , Proenza Schouler Dress With Folded Pleats & Maria La Rosa Short Silk Socks.
- Combining classic femininity with modern style, Giambattista Valli's sleeveless ruffle overlay blouse is adorable. Pair with a python mini and caged booties for a fierce element. Fit: True to Size. 100% Cotton. Dry Clean. Available in Ivory.
- Similar itemProenza SchoulerPS1 Medium Woven Shoulder Bag, CreamDetailsProenza Schouler woven calfskin satchel with silvertone hardware. Belted shoulder strap with logo hardware; 14 1/2" drop. Top handle with rings; 2 1/2" drop. Layered flap top with metal tab closure and belted straps. Front snap and zip pockets; exterior back zip pocket. Inside, jacquard fabric lining and zip pocket. 8 1/2"H x 12 1/2"W x 4"D; weighs 2lbs 5oz. Made in Italy. Designer About Proenza Schouler: Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.