- Similar itemSand beige leather 'Wednesday Flap' shoulder bag from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring a top handle, a foldover top with clasp closure, a detachable shoulder strap, a back slip pocket, an internal zipped pocket, an internal patch pocket, an embossed internal logo stamp, a hanging leather tag and purse feet.
- Similar item95% Polyester, 5% Elastane. Flat Measurement of Garment Not Worn. Total Length 57cm/22", Sleeve Length 77cm/30". Measured on UK Size 10. ( Machine Wash ).
- Similar itemA nude-colored shoe lengthens your leg and works with everything from brights to neutrals. Our sexy beige patent leather sandal is styled with a wide toe band and crisscross straps that hug our foot and wrap around your ankle. Pairs perfectly with this season's bright floral prints. 4.75" heel (120mm), 5/8" (13mm) thin platform Wide crisscross straps with patent leather-covered buckle, extra tall counter supports your ankle. Slips on, buckles at ankle. Straps lined in soft neutral leather. Leather sole. Available in Beige. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemSleeveless, lightweight jersey tee with raw, rolled edges & a cropped back hem. Crew neck. Curved hem. Boxy, relaxed fit. Color: White. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemProenza SchoulerPS1 Medium Woven Shoulder Bag, CreamDetailsProenza Schouler woven calfskin satchel with silvertone hardware. Belted shoulder strap with logo hardware; 14 1/2" drop. Top handle with rings; 2 1/2" drop. Layered flap top with metal tab closure and belted straps. Front snap and zip pockets; exterior back zip pocket. Inside, jacquard fabric lining and zip pocket. 8 1/2"H x 12 1/2"W x 4"D; weighs 2lbs 5oz. Made in Italy. Designer About Proenza Schouler: Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Similar itemSophia WebsterLacey Strappy Metallic Sandal, Rose GoldDetailsSophia Webster metallic leather sandal. 4 1/4" covered stiletto heel. Knotted, looped straps shape vamp. Wraparound ankle strap with tassels. High-cut back with side zip. Leather lining and sole. "Lacey" is made in Brazil. Designer About Sophia Webster: The former design assistant of Nicholas Kirkwood, Sophia Webster launched her eponymous footwear and accessories line in 2013. The collection was instantly well-received, earning numerous accolades and awards including the Conde Nast Footwear Designer of the Year and British Fashion Award for Emerging Accessories Designer. Webster's designs, which include sandals, pumps, boots, and handbags, are characterized by a whimsical, quirky aesthetic with an evident devotion to quality.
- Similar itemStructured mauve blazer featuring a peach, mint-blue and burgundy embroidered Aztec print. Finished with a tunic neckline, vertical welt pockets and a hidden front zipper closure. Fully lined. Self: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester. Lining: 100% Polyester. Imported. 21" length from top of shoulder. 27" sleeves. 15" shoulder to shoulder.
- Combining classic femininity with modern style, Giambattista Valli's sleeveless ruffle overlay blouse is adorable. Pair with a python mini and caged booties for a fierce element. Fit: True to Size. 100% Cotton. Dry Clean. Available in Ivory.
- The Kat Maconie Women's Monica Leather Platform Wedges in nude and rose gold boast a leather upper with a push-through stud ankle strap. Featuring metallic, textured detailing to the platform, these peep-toe shoes are set upon a durable synthetic outsole. L.M. Measures: Heel: 5". Platform: 1.25" Upper: Leather. Sole: Synthetic.