Sale / PriceAll
- MCM Incense Perfume, 100 MlInspired by the relationship between scent and emotion, Incense debuts as an intensely evocative floral-spice blend. Sparkling grapefruit and lemon top notes give way to a heart of pink peppercorn and freesia before ending on a base of rare incense, cistus and white musk. The bottle, hand-polished glass capped off with a faceted gold stopper, comes with an elegant MCM travel pochette.
- MCM Lilac Iridescent Fan Vase With StemThis little glass fan vase is amazing. Pure elegance just sitting on a dressing table holding your make-up brushes or use it for a small bouquet of fresh flowers. I love the stem on the bottom and also adore how the lilac color has a very slight iridescent cast. This feature is difficult to show in the photos due to it is so slight. The body also has a slight rib effect which does not show well in the photos. 6 1/2 x 3 x 5 1/4" tall
- MCM Mini Italian Amber Handblown Glass VaseVintage Mid Century Modern Italian Mini Italian Amber Handblown Glass Vase A lovely petite handblown Italian amber glass vase, Has a great unusual shape. Ground punty mark on bottom. No markings, label has long ago fallen off. Great condition-one small air bubble in side of glass, happened in production. walls are about 1/8 thick
- MCM Italian Geometric Lava Glaze DishVTG MCM Italian Geometric Lava Glaze Dish Stunning MCM Italian lava glazed dish. Interesting shape to the dish (fish or spade shape). The piece has a chunky look and feel to it. There is no makers mark but this piece is consistent with others identified as Gambone. The glaze is multi-layered, featuring a light lava glaze with painted and carved design on the front. The bottom of the ashtray has speckled dots where the slightly lighter glaze shows through the opaque lava glaze. Wonderful colors: yellow/orange/brown and turquoise. Exquisitely crafted in Italy. Marked "ITALY" on the back/bottom in raised letters. Condition: Overall great. There is one tiny chip on the underside-see phto. There is also a spot where glaze did not take on back, happened in production-see photo.
- MCM Danish Style Wood Candle Holders -PairJust love the simplicity of this ultra modern set of candle holders. I did not have a set of candles on hand to show how great they will look with a nice thin tapered candle sitting in them. The bottoms are covered in felt so these will not scratch your nice table. Lovely grain on the wood. Not sure about the type of wood these are made from. Perfect for your decor no mater the style!! The size is based on one holder....
- Vintage Carved Wooden Bullfighting SceneHere's a Mid-Century carved wood wall hanging that is signed Rolf. Nice abstract design of the ever popular 1960s bullfighter and bull. The paint is enamel. The board is stained pine. One chip on the upper right hand corner. Man cave machismo all the way.
- Limited Edition MCM Signed Hans Erni LithographHans Erni's portfolio "Ivresse" celebrates wine and the grape. Pencil signed lithographs from this series are quite rare. If you are a mid 20th C. modern fan one of the Erni lithographs from this series will make an outstanding addition to your collection. Be sure to view the other Erni lithographs as well. Three dancing women are depicted in this beautifully composed pencil signed and numbered ("18/20") ltd. ed. color lithograph by listed Swiss artist Hans Erni (Switzerland 1909-2015). Erni passed away recently at 106 years old and even while alive was considered to be a Swiss national treasure. Out of a total limited edition of 300 this lithograph is from portfolio #18 of 20 portfolios on velin de arches that were set aside for the Main Street Gallery in Chicago. Printed in Zurich in 1962 under the direction of the artist. Pencil signed (l.r.) and numbered (l.l.) by Erni. Dimensions: 14.75"x20.75" unframed. Will be shipped in a tube.
- Vintage MCM Klee Abstract LithographThis lithograph (offset) depicts an abstract image created by the modernist master Paul Klee (Switzerland/Germany 1879-1940 Listed) in the early-mid 20th century. The print is presented in a passepartout (paper mat). The print may be removed and re-matted at your option. Printed on one side only. Dimensions: 10.25"x11.75" print only; 11.5"x12.75" matted. Klee was the second child of Hans Klee, a German music teacher, and a Swiss mother. His training as a painter began in 1898 when he studied drawing and painting in Munich for three years. By 1911, he had returned to that city, where he became involved with the German Expressionist group Der Blaue Reiter (The Blue Rider), founded by Wassily Kandinsky and Franz Marc in 1911. Klee and Kandinsky became lifelong friends, and the support of the older painter provided much-needed encouragement. Until then, Klee had worked in relative isolation, experimenting with various styles and media, such as making caricatures and Symbolist drawings, and later producing small works on paper mainly in black and white. Always preoccupied with the ring of words, titles played a major part in his work. Whether ironic, poetic, irreverent, deadpan, flippant, or—near the end of his life—melancholic, his titles set up the perspectives from which he wanted the works to be seen. From 1931 to December 1933, Klee taught at the Academy of Fine Arts in Düsseldorf. When the National Socialists declared his art "degenerate" in 1933, Klee returned to his native Bern. Personal hardship and the increasing gravity of the political situation in Europe are reflected in the somber tone of his late work.
- Mario De Ferrante MCM Print - Dancing LeavesHere is an absolutely gorgeous and very rare Vintage Mid Century signed limited edition (Very Small Ed. of 50) serigraph (Silkscreen) print titled “Dancing Leaves” by the famous listed Futurist artist, printmaker & serigrapher ‘Mario de Ferrante’ (Italian-American, 1898-1992). Ferrante's signature appears in graphite on lower right under the image with the title and the edition number listed as ’50 Ed’. This Serigraph is in Excellent Rare+ condition for its vintage age with Absolutely No Color Fade! Gorgeous Rich Color!!! The serigraph is in four panels. No real damage at all in the image area, with the exception of very minimal (only a dozen or so) extremely small slight crescent creases here & there in the image area that have caused slight ink cracking, but they aren’t too noticeable and certainly don’t detract from the image. This beautiful signed limited edition serigraph in black wood and has linen matting. This is a very unique piece because of the size. Very unusual to see a work of art this size from this artist. Date: 1950-1960 Edition: 50 Framed in Wood Art: 67"L x 32" H W/ Frame: 73" L x 38" H
- MCM Lithograph of Fishing Boats, Signed HoiEvocative MCM print in reds, blues, yellows and black of simple wooden fishing boats. The simple scene is rendered ominous by a patch of red that could be the sunset, a light, or blood. Perhaps it is a whale hunt or the tuna catch off the coast of Sicily. Signed by Hoi.
- MCM Stainless Bamboo Style Magazine HolderExtra large to hold lots of records, magazines, newspapers or books. This mid century beauty is decades old but still looks new, with only a few minor scratches on it and those are hard to find! We simply do not find quality stainless steel furniture like we did back in the day. This is a timeless design which will be in fashion for another 100 years. 17" x 9.5" x 15" tall
- Vintage MCM Pewter Mini Lion Head FrameVery cool Mini photo frame. Made in Italy and of Pewter, glass and wood. The quality is really fine. I showed how the back is attached with a nice strong hinge. Also there is a tiny round glass to protect your photo. The back is made from wood and has the artist signature as well as the "Made in Italy" Stands 1 7/8" high by 2" x 1/2"
- MCM Black Porcelain & Brass Candle HolderThis is one of the most unusual candle holders I have seen in a long time. Why, it may not even be a candle holder!!?? A beautiful black porcelain cup or container sits in a fitted brass holder, which used to be glued on. I did not re-glue it and feel if you want it glued back together, then you can do it! You may want to use either part of this cool treasure for other stuff. On your desk, it can hold paper clips. Just imagine all of the things to use it for... 3.25" x 3.5" tall
- MCM Westmoreland Glass Ball Candle Holders - 2Lovely Pair of Westmoreland Candle Holders in the RARE design. I had the entire set, the huge matching bowl to match these holders, but I dropped it this morning. If the one who buys the candle holders wants the broken bowl, just ask in a comment and I will ship it to you free! My loss is your gain! The only issue with these holders is the red ball has a bit of wearing, but only slight and hard to find! I love how these holders show different colors depending on how the light is and what other colors are in the area of the holders. So cool! In really great condition! HEAVY!! 4.5 x 3.5 tall