No results for media credenza. Showing results for india crescent instead
- NOVICA Sterling Silver Rainbow Moonstone Earrings from IndiaSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Believed to reunite lovers as well as to bring good fortune rainbow moonstone is captivating in earrings from Shanker. Associated with the goddess Diana moonstone glows with a rainbow translucency. The gems rest on sterling silver crescent moons in earrings that are masterfully crafted by hand. .925 Sterling silver
- Gacha night sky - black/white beads sneakers for womenThanks to the local expertise of women from the jean-félicien gacha foundation, twins for peace made these wonderful handmade embroidered beads sneakers! One pair represent 50 hours of handmade work in order to embroider the beads all over the shoes. Sales allow the association to preserve this traditional crafting expertise in providing work and education to cameroonian women. Due to local constraints in cameroon, part of the production was exported to india. However, we continue to support the association by reserving a percentage of profits to the association. These sneakers in black and white embroidered beads will add a sparkling and original touch to your outfits. With stars and crescent moons, the night pattern of these shoes will make you dream! Leather lining and natural gum sole will provide you with great comfort during the day (or night!). White cotton laces agree with the pattern and the sole to perfect the harmony of the
- NOVICA Handmade Sterling Silver Lapis Lazuli Dangle Earrings IndiaSave $9 on Your First Purchase!In this pair of dangle earrings handcrafted sterling silver crescents caress two stones of lapis lazuli. Working with local Indian artisans Shanker presents these earrings with a mystical and otherworldly look.
- NOVICA Sterling Silver and Garnet Stud Earrings from Indian ArtisanSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Rich red garnet glows from within in these stud earrings from India's Bhavesh. The gemstones rest beneath crescent moons of polished sterling silver in a design that exudes contemporary elegance. The round-cut natural garnets total three carats.
- NOVICA Artisan Crafted Sterling Silver and Garnet Ankle JewelrySave $9 on Your First Purchase!Crescent moons dance with radiant suns in the exquisite design of this anklet. India's Shubhra Singh creates the marvelous illusion as she works with sterling silver and sparkling garnet known as the stone of love passion and sensuality. .925 Sterling silver.
- Worldfinds - sari crescent clutchThis vintage-style bag is handcrafted from an embellished sari textile. It has a spacious interior formed with pleated sari fabric, it has a brass frame folded over with a pop clasp closure, and a unique crescent shape. It’s perfect for an evening out. • 9” x 5 ¾” • embellished sari textile/brass • available in purple, black, indigo, and teal • handmade by women artisans from india working under a fair trade organization
- Etched crescent earrings coralHandcrafted in india with etched crescents design, these statement earrings have the trendy color palette of the year, peach echo, aka, coral. • 3.25“ length • hook back • nickel free • upcycled bone and goldtone-plated brass • handcrafted at a fair trade artisan cooperative in india
- Vanhi 0.7 Cts Diamond Crescent Necklace In Sterling SilverFree Shipping With No Minimum Sitewide!If diamonds are a girl's best friend, you'll want to get to know Vanhi! You'll have a friend for life with exquisite stone and diamond creations from this lustrous jewelry brand. Vanhi. Diamond moon necklace with sparkling diamond beautifully set in sterling silver black rhodium. Lobster clasp with extension at 16 inch, 17 inch and 18 inch. 18 inch. Dia wt-0.7cts. Jewelry box included. India. Sterling silver. Style # 387187501.
- Mata Traders 70s Life Golds EarringsBig dreams to be in the spotlight? These dangling earrings by Mata Traders will give you a boost! Featuring black crescents hugging gold teardrops, this unique pair supports your style ambitions. Feminist-minded Mata Traders fights poverty through the employment and empowerment for the craftswomen in India and Nepal who create their fair-trade, handmade products.