- Similar itemClassic fedora revamped in soft wool with wide brim and leather band. Hat: 100% Wool; Band: 100% Leather. Circumference measurements: S 6 7/8” M 7 1/8” L 7 3/8” Spot clean.
- Stuart WeitzmanJean Leopard-Print Suede Cork Wedge DetailsStuart Weitzman "Jean" leopard-print goosebump suede sandal.Peep toe tops 1 1/4" platform.3 1/4" cork-wrapped wedge; 2" equiv.Adjustable slingback with golden buckle.Leather lining and padded insole.Logo-stamped rubber outsole."Jean" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Anyone can celebrate a new home, but only a unique gal like you throws a festive shindig to warm up her new houseboat! This striped dress is a sure bet for a fte your pals wont likely forget. Rocking in the gentle waves, you mix up vintage cocktails in this black and white stunner, its black-trimmed pockets and back cutout adding interest to your yacht-worthy look. Four gold, retro-inspired buttons secure you into this sheath and provide extra elegance, especially when paired with gold bangles, navy heels, and mid-century earrings. Let this fully lined dress keep you anchored in style, even after the party has ended and you drift off into the early morning sunrise! Short Sleeveless Sheath , Shift Houseboat Warming Dress embellished with Buttons, Cutout, Pockets for Casual occasions.
- These diamond and emerald earrings feature 2 oval natural emeralds accented by round diamonds in a halo fashion. These emerald stud earrings would make the perfect May birthstone gift. The green gem stones are beautifully set in a 14karat yellow gold setting.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanJean Suede Jute Wedge, Tan LeopardDetailsStuart Weitzman "Jean" sandal in leopard-print goosebump suede.Peep toe tops 1 1/4" platform.3 1/4" braided jute wedge; 2" equiv.Adjustable slingback with golden buckle.Leather lining and padded insole.Logo-stamped rubber outsole."Jean" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemPop on Rag & Bone's Navy Wide Brim Fedora to add a perfect bohemian edge to any look; Classic wide brim fedora style revamped in soft navy wool; Wide brim; Raw-edged navy peg band around crown. 100% Wool. Spot clean. Made in the United States.
- Similar itemBlack dress from YSL Vintage featuring a one shoulder design, ruffle detail on shoulder and neckline and a tiered ruffle asymmetrical hemline. Please note that vintage items are not new but often between 20 and 50 years old, and therefore will always have minor imperfections, even when the items have been used with love and care.
- Similar itemLoren Stewart gemstone and gold "pin" drop earring and arrowhead stud set. Curved drop earring is crafted of gold set with a petite pearl, emerald oval, pear-shaped opal cabochon and round-cut white diamond; stud earring features a luminous pearl resting on arrowhead. Polished 14k gold. 8mm-16mm drop, approximately. Stud secures with post back, pin with wire back.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Neon Sandal, Neon PinkDetailsElectrify any ensemble with this glowing neon Giuseppe Zanotti sandal.Neon patent leather upper.5" metal cone heel.Thin ankle strap with matte silver logo plaque.Wide strap atop peep-toe.Back zip eliminates the fuss over buckles.Leather lining and sole.Grosgrain fabric footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.