Meet our new guest editor, NET-A-PORTER Fashion Director Holli Rogers! She’s got the inside track on all things haute, and this week, she’s revealing her stylish must haves.
NET-A-PORTER’s Polyvore profile is full of amazing style advice too, so make sure to check out more sets while you're here. And just keep reading to find out what this fashion insider can’t live without!
• Ori Gerscht, The Blow Up Series - I can’t get enough of Ori Gerscht! I love The Blow Up Series specifically as it questions what is beauty as well as talking to the fundamentals of life and death. I also love the geeky technical side and amount of detailed work that went into the making of the series.
• iPad and Bose Earphones - Downtime in general is an indulgence during the shows and my work travels...so sleep and music make the difference. Before any major trip I make sure my iPad is loaded with my favorite tunes and new movies to entertain me on the flight.
• Izze Natural Lemon Spritzer - Very refreshing with just the right mix of sweet and sour.
• Illesteva Claire cat eye matte-acetate sunglasses - After a long flight they are the perfect accessory to keep you looking fresh!
• Dr. Sebagh Natural Replenishing Cream - Miracle in a jar!
• Yves Saint Laurent Cabas Chyc Large leather tote - I literally fit my entire life in here. The chic solution for travel, work and one of those long days when you need to cram a million things into one bag.
• Jimmy Choo Leather Biker Boots
• Eddie Borgo rose gold-plated crystal cone bracelet - An investment piece that goes with everything!
• Kiehl’s Scented Lip Balm #1 - The coconut flavor makes you feel like you are on vacation year-round!
• Philip B Maui Wowie Beach Mist - Great for the tousled beach look. It gives my hair the perfect amount of bounce and volume.
• Bumble Bar Organic Bars - For on-the-go
• J Brand Denim 620 light-blue low-rise skinny jeans