- Feeling Fowl Go on the hunt for H. Hal Kramer Co.'s Framed Hunting Pheasant Painting. Authentically aged and embellished by hand, this piece looks just like an antique oil painting. It features a game bird posing against a gorgeous dusk sky. The solid-wood frame is carved by hand to accentuate the pheasant and to give the entire work a museum-quality feel. Use it to make a beautiful impression in your traditional living room or formal study. After all, that's the fun of the chase. Comes in a solid-wood frame
- Similar itemEmpty room
- Similar itemWarm sandy hues adorn this petite parasol by Nikom. Crafted with special Chinese paper this parasol is the perfect accessory for a sunny day. Beneath the paper a hand-made bamboo frame creates a sturdy structure.
- Similar itemRed Glitter 12 x 12 Paper - *12 x 12 Paper, not actual glitter paper ...
- Similar itemElaborately rendered cranes set in a natural environment of bamboo adorn the exterior of this saa paper parasol from northern Thailand. Hand-painted with oils this parasol by Nikom may be used in the sun or simply to enhance any home interior decor.
- Similar itemФото автора клипарта_скрапа на Яндекс.Фотках
- Similar itemThis painting is about the migrating journeys that birds undertake as they fly above the seas in search of peace says Enrique Bustamante of his inspired theme. He details colorful birds amid flamboyant flowers as he paints with a palette of rich acrylic colors. Titled Fiesta marina in Spanish.
- Similar itemCreative designers can use typography in amazing ways. In this post we'll feature inspiration text art from various artists. When you see so
- Almond Branches in Bloom, San Remy, c.1890 by Vincent van Gogh is a Framed Art Print set in a COVENTRY Gold frame. This fine art lithographic print is produce on a medium-weight cover stock paper and coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. The paper is acid-free and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, an organization that supports the growth of responsible forest management. The detailed proofing process and standarized printing plates of offset lithography ensure this print reproduction maintains vivid colors and faithfulness to the original work of art. Vincent Van Gogh (1853 - 1890) was a Dutch post-Impressionist Master whose innovative artwork powerfully influenced modern Expressionism, Fauvism, and early abstraction. Astoundingly prolific, Van Gogh produced all of his work during a 10-year period, at one point, creating 150 paintings and drawings within one year. Painting outdoors, Van Gogh uniquely captured the nighttime nuances of light and shadow, and was also renowned for his paintings of sunflowers and irises. Tormented by mental illness for most of his life, Van Gogh created many of his masterpieces while he was institutionalized. Although Van Gogh only sold one painting during his lifetime, he is now regarded as one of the most profoundly influential artists of the 19th century. Dimensions: 1" wide x 29" long/deep x 29" high. Material: Wood/Paper/Acrylic. Made in the USA. Care Instructions : Quality construction ensures lasting durability. Clean with a dry towell. Made in the USA. Wood/Paper/Acrylic.