- Similar itemA blood Splatter I created In Adobe Photoshop cs3
- Similar itemSunlight slants through the forest in late afternoon enveloping the trees in the splendor of a dying day. The moment is hushed and magical beautifully captured in exquisite watercolors. By Azucena Barrios this painting exalts nature. I try to convey the serenity of the scene and an appreciation of the flowers that surround the ancestral trees she says. You can see the influence of my father also a painter. Where we live there are many tall trees that have grown along with my generation.
- Similar itemElaborately rendered cranes set in a natural environment of bamboo adorn the exterior of this saa paper parasol from northern Thailand. Hand-painted with oils this parasol by Nikom may be used in the sun or simply to enhance any home interior decor.
- Similar itemФото автора клипарта_скрапа на Яндекс.Фотках
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemRed Glitter 12 x 12 Paper - *12 x 12 Paper, not actual glitter paper ...
- A lotus blossom - his favorite flower - rests on Buddha's shoulder while he meditates. Radiating sensation of peace his beautiful features are portrayed in green; artist Sonu Chopra explains that the color symbolizes the lord's ageless beauty. At the age of 29 Siddhartha Gautama left his wealthy family in pursuit of the truth. Six years later he experienced the religious epiphanies that would become the basis of Buddhism - that a wholesome existence guided by proper understanding contemplation and concentration releases one from the painful cycle of life and death.
- Similar itemIn an elegant metallic gold and white palette, these notes are the perfect way to say “Merry Everything and Happy Always” to all of your family and friends during the holidays. Smock makes all of their sustainable bamboo paper in Syracuse, New York in an entirely wind-powered workshop. The bamboo comes from an FSC certified bamboo plantation in China, and the paper is produced exclusively for Smock in New England. Smock prints with vegetable oil-based and Low-Volatile Organic Compound inks and solvents using antique letterpress machines. How’s that for a low carbon footprint?
- No item description