- "For your office area, behind your desk" — @hooperpatterson
Our take on Turkish tilework. Handwoven from wool and cotton, the geometric motifs of this Iznik Dhurrie rug create a modern lattice look for the floor.• Handwoven.• 80% wool, 20% cotton.• Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).R
- "Move your Ikea chairs into your office to go on rug" — @hooperpatterson
Width: 28 " Depth: 31 1/2 " Height: 31 1/2 " Width: 71 cm Depth: 80 cm Height: 80 cm -A range of coordinated covers makes it easy for you to give your furniture a new look. -Easy to keep clean with a removable,machine washable cover. Henrik Preutz Removable cover Machine wash ,hot 140°F (60°C). To be washed separately. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron, high temperature. Dryclean, normal cycle. 100 % cotton
- "Relocate your cubbies to go under your window, fill with baskets for storage" — @hooperpatterson
- "Add burlap drapes (96") to either side of your window." — @hooperpatterson
- "Add a couple of these as a coffee table in front of Ikea chairs." — @hooperpatterson
With an interesting woven design that offers added texture and depth to your living room furniture mix, the Banana-Leaf Stool is sure to be an instant favorite in your space.
- "Your existing desk is fine, I just couldn't find a picture" — @hooperpatterson
Width: 70 7/8 " Depth: 15 3/4 " Height: 29 1/8 " Width: 180 cm. Depth: 40 cm. Height: 74 cm. Two people can work comfortably at the desk with this long table top. Can be placed anywhere in the room because the back is finished. The high gloss surfaces reflect light and give a vibrant look. Mikael Warnhammar Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Top panel: Particleboard, Foil, Melamine foil. Back panel/ Side panel: Fiberboard, Melamine foil, Foil. Frame/ Leg: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating.
- "Desk chair" — @hooperpatterson
Cody receives your guests with all the generous proportions and comfort of a fully upholstered dining chair, but keeps the room light and airy with its open back design and minimal lines. The look is soft and modern: a tight-cushioned but very padded seat and contoured back made for lingering, and elegant tapering solid hardwood legs stained a warm brown. The fabric couldn't be more suited to dining in a textured, refreshing dill green polyester blend. Eco-friendly construction. Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame. Tight seat and back cushions with soy-based foam and web suspension. Sierra stained hardwood legs. Rayon-polyester-cotton blend fabric with self welt detail. 18"H seat. See additional frame options below. Made in USA.
- "Existing wall shelves" — @hooperpatterson
- "Art for over mantle" — @hooperpatterson
- "Your existing sofa and chairs are great, I just didn't have a picture." — @hooperpatterson
- "Add these pillows to sofa with the Aqua pillows from homegoods" — @hooperpatterson
veg out. Another fun CB2 project in partnership with our friends at San Francisco's Creativity Explored, a nonprofit visual arts center where artists with developmental disabilities create, exhibit and sell art (learn more at creativityexplored.org). Artist Evelyn Reyes plants 3X3 rows of abstract bright green to almost blockprint effect on white powerloomed 100% cotton XL square. Printed artist's signature. Solid white cotton back. Feather-down insert; hidden zipper. A percentage of each sale will go directly to Creativity Explored. -100% cotton -Abstract green design -Reverse is solid white (see additional photos) -Feather-down insert -Hidden zipper closure -Machine wash
- "These are a pricier version of the homegoods pillows" — @hooperpatterson
The beautifully embroidered maze patterns on these feather- and down-filled pillows contrast the colors of southern California's poolside lifestyle in Trina Turk's signature style. Imported. Heavily embroidered contemporary designs on natural-tone linen. Rayon embroidery. Hidden zipper. Dry clean only. Oblong turquoise/white pillow, 14"W x 2"D x 26"L. Oblong turquoise/green pillow, 14"W x 2"D x 26"L. Multi-blue square pillow, 20"Sq. x 2"D.
- "Add these to the mantle" — @hooperpatterson
Decorative, sculptural form with narrow, elongated neck glows in a turquoise crackle glaze as blue as the Aegean. Biscuit-fired clay Turquoise crackle glaze For decorative use only (not watertight) Made in Portugal