- Made from silver casts taken directly from the feet of London pigeons, the claws wrap around holding the finger elegantly echoing the grasp of the birds feet. Each of the nails are individually gold plated by hand adding a playful human-like twist to this birds character.The polished oxidised finish on the silver accentuates the natural beauty in the texture of the feet and invites a closer look at the revered birds delicate claws. Each claw is a little adjustable so the large design can be moulded to your finger making it streamline and comfortable and can be worn everyday.
- Similar itemAnkle-high textured leather combat boots in black. Round cap toe. Tonal lace-up closure. Zip closure at interior face. Pull-loop at heel collar. Tonal stitching. Upper & lining: 100% leather. Sole: 100% rubber. Made in Portugal.
- Similar itemMallard blue merino 'Melon' sweater from Carven featuring a round neck, long sleeves, a ribbed design, a dipped hemline at the back and a white cotton button fastening insert.
- Similar itemTextured leather top handle satchel with flap and brushed brass-tone metal buckle closure and two expandable zippers beneath flap. Fully lined interior with one zipper pocket. Includes adjustable crossbody strap. 11.5" height x 15" width x 4.5" depth. 4.5" handle drop. Imported. Available in Jade.
- Similar itemCarry the intelligence and power of crows with this 18 karat gold-plated bronze crow claw ring with faceted magnetite stone. The crow claw was found in the countryside of eastern North Carolina and the stone purchased and mined in the mountains of North Carolina. This ring is handmade in Greenville North Carolina. Care instructions: Avoid use of soaps, water and chemicals. When you are not wearing it, place it into a plastic zippy bag to prevent the metal from oxidising. If you follow these two important steps, the gold plating will last for years. If it happens to come into contact with water or soap, over time the setting will have an antiqued gold look. Your order will be packaged in an Eilisain gift box and a hand screen-printed gift bag.
- This lace up combat boot from Kelsi Dagger is a shoe you'll don through the seasons. Rich leather, tonal laces in corded cotton and pull loop at the back make for an easy on/off. Zippers on both sides let you skip the lace-up routine every time you go out. Rubber lug sole provides plenty of traction. Rich tumbled leather upper. Rounded toe. Lace up vamp. Leather lining. Rubber lug sole with treads for traction. 2'' Block heel. Shaft measures 10'' tall and 13'' around widest point. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Imported.
- Similar itemTextured leather top handle satchel with flap and brushed brass-tone metal buckle closure and two expandable zippers beneath flap. Fully lined interior with one zipper pocket. Includes adjustable crossbody strap. 11.5" height x 15" width x 4.5" depth. 4.5" handle drop. Imported. Available in Ink.
- Similar itemTurquoise cashmere cable knit sweater from P.A.R.O.S.H featuring a slim fit design, a ribbed funnel neck, long sleeves with ribbed cuffs and a ribbed hem.
- Similar itemGreen angora sweater from Carven featuring a round neck, a seam detail at the chest and shoulders, long sleeves, ribbed cuffs and a ribbed hem.