- Similar itemGreen angora sweater from Carven featuring a round neck, a seam detail at the chest and shoulders, long sleeves, ribbed cuffs and a ribbed hem.
- Similar itemEnameled knuckle ring in blue from Dominic Jones. This 9k gold plated ring features claw silhouettes at the side and blue enamel.
- Burnished leather ankle-high boots in black and deep teal. Round toe. Covered eyerows with tonal lace-up closure. Zip closure at inner side. Black rubber sole. Tonal stitching. Upper: leather. Sole: rubber. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemTextured leather top handle satchel with flap and brushed brass-tone metal buckle closure and two expandable zippers beneath flap. Fully lined interior with one zipper pocket. Includes adjustable crossbody strap. 11.5" height x 15" width x 4.5" depth. 4.5" handle drop. Imported. Available in Jade.
- Similar itemAnkle-high buffed leather combat boots in black. Round toe. Tonal lace-up closure. Tonal stitching. Tonal leather sole. Leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemPolished silver ring with Parrot claw with parrot claw design. The jewelry pieces undergo a ceramization process to preserve their brilliance and prevent oxidation. Ring comes in one size (5.5 US/K UK) that's adjustable. Signature envelope included.
- Similar itemTextured leather top handle satchel with flap and brushed brass-tone metal buckle closure and two expandable zippers beneath flap. Fully lined interior with one zipper pocket. Includes adjustable crossbody strap. 11.5" height x 15" width x 4.5" depth. 4.5" handle drop. Imported. Available in Ink.
- Similar itemBlue wool sweater from Stella McCartney featuring a ribbed round neck, contrast hawk print on the front, a long body and long sleeves with a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Alexander McQueenPatent Leather Lace-Up Combat Boot, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen patent leather combat boot.Large grommets and ribbon lace up front.1" chunky rubber block heel.Fringed leather ankle cuff.Lugged rubber sole for traction.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.