- "HM King Edward XII" — @roses-are-roses
- "Eddie was always prepared to be the prince. He knew the chance he could be king was always there" — @roses-are-roses
- "He couldn't have imagined it would come out of such tragedy" — @roses-are-roses
- "Now he must prepapre for a coronation" — @roses-are-roses
The holiday shots from 1957 come from hours of family footage released by the Prince of Wales for a television show to mark the Diamond Jubilee. The never-before-seen images include film from the Coronation.
- "That puts everything he loves in jeopardy" — @roses-are-roses
- "Couldn't he hide away for a couple more days?" — @roses-are-roses
- "HRH Prince Maximillian George Ralph Mountbatten-Windsor" — @roses-are-roses
- "Max isn't handling his father's death well" — @roses-are-roses
The prolific photography duo Inez & Vinoodh captures the latest cover story of VMAN featuring The Amazing Spider-Man, actor Andrew Garfield.
- "But he tries to put on the brave face" — @roses-are-roses
Why He’s Hot: Please take a moment to catch your breath and tighten those legs if you must. That glorious man above would be Andrew Garfield. If you didn’t already know, he’s an American British actor that can charm the pants off of you in less than a second with simply a smile. Yes, just one quick glimpse of those beautiful teeth and instantly you won’t remember what name you go by - only what he wishes to call you. And it’s not just the smile: the man has plenty of other lovely features. Have you noticed that head of hair, or those deliciously brooding eyebrows? Yes, he may be slightly self conscious of his eyebrows or even possibly his luscious locks but he shouldn’t be. We love the way he grooms himself. As if it isn’t already good enough just to see him walk and talk, his acting is fucking fantastic. He’s incredibly convincing, making you cry, pissed and everything in between. This means he can convince you to sleep with him and stay the night without even trying because you’ll believe anything that is uttered from those perfect lips. Jewnicorn love is in full effect and none of us are hating it. Everyone knows Andrew and Jesse Eisenberg are in the brilliant film The Social Network together, and although their characters cut all possible ties in the movie, it’s would be the exact opposite in real life. The two are practically in love and doing the worst possible job of hiding it, but that’s completely OK with us. It should be obvious by now that Andrew is capable of making any person swoon, being tall, dark and so fucking handsome. His accent can cause knees to go weak and his voice could probably cure cancer, not to mention how frequently he licks those damn fine lips. Oh, and did I mention those looks? He’s got so many. There’s his
- "He's enjoyed his most outlandish excess with the delightful Lydia" — @roses-are-roses
Find and follow posts tagged tasmin egerton on Tumblr
- "But now in full mourning..." — @roses-are-roses
- "he wants to turn to someone with a different life." — @roses-are-roses
Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "Samuel (Sam) Ellington" — @roses-are-roses
- "One of Max's good friends and Mags's boyfriend." — @roses-are-roses
- "He hasn't had a great life and most of it is still shrouded in mystery from even the closest of his loved ones. Mags has begun to peel back the layers but now that the king is dead he hopes she'll stop pursuing the problems." — @roses-are-roses
- "His competitive and intelligent mind made him tailor fit to be an engineer. He currently designs for McLaren racing" — @roses-are-roses
- "He loves spending time with Mags. At first their relationship was tenuous, he wanted to be friends, she wanted more." — @roses-are-roses
- "But then it blossomed. He realized how strong of a person she was and she realized how sensitive he could be." — @roses-are-roses
- "Fletcher Dening
taken: Eleanora" — @roses-are-roses
- "Fletcher's the son of an american diplomat, for years he'd rebelled against his dad's rigid rules trying to remember his texan youth" — @roses-are-roses
- "but since he started dating ellie he's quieted down a bit" — @roses-are-roses
- "Fletcher loves (american) football something Eddie and Max argue with him for hours on end." — @roses-are-roses
- "fletcher walks around the gardens to organize his thoughts. that's where he met ellie, walking her dog basil" — @roses-are-roses
- "he doesn't like days where ellie isn't with him." — @roses-are-roses
Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- "Henri Descouteaux, 20
Brother to Annette" — @roses-are-roses
- "Incredibly close to his big sister, as she practically raised him." — @roses-are-roses
- "Sometimes she feels a little more of a hinderance than a help though" — @roses-are-roses
- "Henri knows little about his sisters involvement with the Prince. She's told him there's a boy, but nothing more" — @roses-are-roses
I'm a nerdy british girl who laughs at surreal comedy and watches Bob's Burgers too much. J.K Rowling is my queen and Ed Sheeran is my husband...or will be...someday...I hope. I love cold, rainy...
- "How long can Henri look the other way before he has to chase after her? Would he find anything (or anyone) in England along the way?" — @roses-are-roses
- "Sir Arthur George William Percy, heir to the title of Duke of Northumberland" — @roses-are-roses
- "Arthur could be called the spurned." — @roses-are-roses
- "He wouldn't appreciate that. He's always been too serious for his own good. When Mags began to date a mysterious American." — @roses-are-roses
- Will Percy make Pippa a Duchess? Worth 300m with a castle to rival Windsor this Earl has been at Pippa Middleton's side since she split from her boyfriend"His family seat is at Alnwick Castle, he rarely calls that home." — @roses-are-roses
The arduous task of consoling Her Royal Hotness after her split with Alex Loudon appears to have fallen to an extremely eligible young bachelor: one George Percy.
- "He calls the busy streets of london his home and more importantly their bustling social life." — @roses-are-roses
Girl.16. music. Guitar. Photography. :) Ask me Wathever you want.
- "Arthur's shite at polo, but loves being with the horses" — @roses-are-roses
Dover's Deluxe Polo Bandages are made in the USA. Set of four polo wraps.
- "Sir Ralph (Ray) Michael Percy" — @roses-are-roses
- "Ralph is not the brightest bulb of the bunch. Arthur's little brother is kind, he just doesn't put much thought into things." — @roses-are-roses
View photos from Now Is Good (2012) with Jeremy Irvine on IMDb!
- "As his brother would say, " All you really need to do is smile mate, talking might hurt your chances."" — @roses-are-roses
- "Ralph loves music, Arthur says that's because he doesn't have to talk about it." — @roses-are-roses
- It's not meant to be water polo! Rider and horse take a tumble in the surf as team prepares for beach tournament"Ray is one of the best polo players in the circuit. he hates the off season and is fiercely competitive." — @roses-are-roses
Polo player Rob Brockett and his horse Pachu practise on the beach ahead of today's beach polo event in Newquay, England.
- "He always wanted to work for Scotland Yard as a detective. He's sentimental and in that way." — @roses-are-roses
- "Philip Clarke" — @roses-are-roses
- "English teacher, lover of Shakespeare, and maker of bad decisions" — @roses-are-roses
- "He always thought himself a pragmatic man..." — @roses-are-roses
torrilla: “ Tom Hiddleston by Vincent Grieve Photography ”
- "He cared dutifully for his father's old motor bike..." — @roses-are-roses
- "...and fell in love wen he shouldn't have..." — @roses-are-roses
- "what will he do about his life now? forbidden romances never end well in his novels. shouldn't he be smarter than this" — @roses-are-roses
- "Duke Ian Russel of Bedford" — @roses-are-roses
- "The youngest duke, his lordship Russel is... sure of himself" — @roses-are-roses
Page 109 of 113 - Andrew Cooper - posted in Fashion Models: Jacey with Andrew
- "Meaning he's kind of an asss hole from time to time." — @roses-are-roses
Page 113 of 113 - Andrew Cooper - posted in Fashion Models:
von_gelmini, I can't see this video!!! So I can't download it...
- "His seat is at his family estate of Waburn Abbey" — @roses-are-roses
- "ian loves sailing, believe it or not he sometimes enjoys being by himself." — @roses-are-roses
- "Sometimes he likes to hunt with the royals, but he always misses his shots. it's better to miss and let another win, he says sometimes" — @roses-are-roses
- "Sir Miles Russel of Bedford" — @roses-are-roses
- "He's one of Mags old boyfriends from sixth form, Lord Miles Dasher III. Miles is on the surface an arrogant arse but deep down is a shy quiet boy, scared of his own shadow." — @roses-are-roses
- "Mags dated him for show, they didn't get along to say the least" — @roses-are-roses
- "They stayed friends after the break-up" — @roses-are-roses
- "And Miles even tempted Mags into some nefarious activities of her own" — @roses-are-roses
- "miles has now plans for the future, and time is running out for him to carry on with nefarious activities." — @roses-are-roses
- "Frédéric [Freddie] Pasquier" — @roses-are-roses
- "Freddie is Annette's closest confidant when it comes to her protests, political demonstrations, and opinions. He's the leader of the French resistance and often clashes with Annette but they always seem to work it out. After a big blowout, of course." — @roses-are-roses
Les Miserables co-star Eddie Redmayne is in negotiations with Warner Bros. to join Channing Tat...
- "He's all fire and brimstone, making the biggest scene possible." — @roses-are-roses
- "Seamus O'Keeffe (Ian Harding)" — @roses-are-roses
Ian Harding American Actor
- "Seamus is the eldest son of the Taoiseach of Ireland. He's funny, outgoing, kind, and has a killer rugby game. Unfortunately, Seamus doesn't have much time for games anymore." — @roses-are-roses
- "Determined to see his son follow in his footsteps, Seamus' father pushes his son to be the top of his class in law school." — @roses-are-roses
- "Never missing an opportunity, the Taoiseach of Ireland and Prince Charles, Duke of York have noticed Princess Evelyn Ann of York's interest in Seamus and is pushing for the relationship for their own personal gain." — @roses-are-roses
- Download High quality Rossacroo-na-loo Wood Near Kilgarvan County Kerry Ireland picture, Rossacroo-na-loo Wood Near Kilgarvan County Kerry Ireland photo, Rossacroo-na-loo Wood Near Kilgarvan County Kerry Ireland wallpaper.
- "Lord James Carrington Whiteley" — @roses-are-roses
- "The prodigal son, the middle child, James is the definition of the entitled arse." — @roses-are-roses
- "But as per usual, he can be a bit kinder" — @roses-are-roses
- "He has been secretly engaged to Victoria these past two months. On the surface they have biting witty exchanges and exclaim just how much they hate each other for there match would be looked down on by both of their families" — @roses-are-roses
- "They've been taking trains around Europe discovering those hidden parts of the world hidden from the restricted world of the aristocracy." — @roses-are-roses
I'm just a clumsy, hazel-eyed girl from a small town who likes interesting pictures and inspiring...
- "But with the king's death their individual families have called them back to England. How can they keep this secret for any longer?" — @roses-are-roses
- "Jack Gilford" — @roses-are-roses
- "A guy back at St. Andrew’s that Maddie is sort of hooking up with. He’s a jerk (and potentially a bit of a sociopath), but Mads doesn’t seem to realize that." — @roses-are-roses
- "Nathan “Nate” Stephens - Nate is both one of Jack’s flatmates and one of Maddie’s classmates. He’s actually the reason that Mads and Jack met." — @roses-are-roses
- "He has a bit of a crush on Maddie but she has no idea and only sees him as a friend." — @roses-are-roses
- "Despite being friends with Jack, Nate is actually a really sweet guy" — @roses-are-roses
- "Bit of an artist?" — @roses-are-roses
- "Sir Rhys Whittington-Moore II" — @roses-are-roses
- "Not many people are aware these days, but Rhys and Madeline actually know each other from childhood. Their fathers are old friends and Rhys and Maddie went to school together for a number of years." — @roses-are-roses
Picture: Daniel Sharman. Pic is #3 in a photo gallery for Daniel Sharman featuring 6 Daniel Sharman pictures.
- "hese days, Rhys and Mads couldn’t be more different, but while they claim to dislike each other, the sexual tension between the two is killing them." — @roses-are-roses