- Similar itemOur tribute to the biplanes flown by the Wright Brothers and others at the turn of the last century, this remarkably intricate iron sculpture will inspire flights of fancy in any aviation buff. Intended for display as a decorative accent, the plane's propellor actually moves but it should not be used as a toy. Like some of the Wrights' earlier attempts, that notion just won't fly. Decorative use only; not a toy. 22"W x 21"D x 8.5"H. Antiqued. Iron. Color: Silver. For decorative use only - not a toy.
- Altar 365 is a meditative sculptural painting. Using a canvas, balsa wood, acrylic paint and mediums Rosenstein creates small pieces such as this one that can stand alone or be hung on a wall. The texture in the oval shape was created by 365 repetitive pinpricks that represent all the days in a year. Each piece is unique. Some variations will occur.
- Similar itemThe Surya Vintage Flight III art offers the mod interior a timeless image. In black and white tones, the piece's classic airplane rests beautifully on the runway. 27W" x 34"H. Giclee acrylic print. Hanging hardware included.
- Similar itemAdd charm and a bit of whimsy to a living room, bedroom, den of office with this delightful airplane desk clock. The wings, propellers and landing gear are in aged brushed nickel finish while the body of the plane is in warm bronze. A great gift idea for the airplane aficionado in your life. A desk clock designed as a whimsical antique airplane. Metal construction. Bronze and brushed nickel finish. Fully functional clock is battery operated (batteries not included). 14" wide. 8 1/2" deep. 6 1/2" high.
- Similar itemThis starburst wall mirror is inspired by a mid-century antique. A mini mirror is surrounded by an antiqued brass geometric starburst radiating three layers of steel spring wires. Brass drippings create a bright textural circle at the center. Steel spring wire with brass drippings. Clear powdercoat finish. 4" dia. mirror. Wall mounting hardware not included. Made in India.
- Similar itemThe Surya Vintage Flight I art offers the mod interior a timeless image. In black and white tones, the piece's classic airplane rests beautifully on the runway. 25"W x 30"H. Giclee acrylic print. Hanging hardware included.
- The next generation of Agraria AirEssence™ now diffuses through beautiful Sola flowers. In keeping with the Agraria definition of "from the earth", Sola flowers-also referred to as Balsa wood flowers-are a natural material and environmentally friendly. As the fragrant essential oils are absorbed through the wick, the flower petals will change to the color of the oil as the scent diffuses into the air. Within the first few days, the flowers will absorb about one inch of oil, and after that, the fibers of the petals will be "refreshed" as needed to keep them moist and fragrant. The Mediterranean Jasmine fragrance: An exquisite bouquet of florals-Mediterranean jasmine, blooming honeysuckle, gardenia buds, freesia, Lily of the Valley, and tuberose.
- Similar itemOffice culture. Inspired by the simplicity of Shaker-style folk art, smooth semi-round of balsa wood is pure in form and function. In a bold twist, Brooklyn-made wooden sculpture is hand-painted with a Navajo-based weaving pattern and finished with a pop of neon. Arrives in an unbleached 100% cotton muslin drawstring bag hand-stamped with freehand text that spells "WEIGHT." Details and Dimensions: Wooden neon paperweight. 3" Dia. X 1.5"H. Handpainted balsa wood. Packaged in an unbleached cotton muslin drawstring bag hand-stamped with "WEIGHT" Dust with soft, dry cloth. Made in USA. Overall Dimensions: Height: 1.5" Diameter: 3"