- Multicolored jacquard. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 54% polyester, 46% rayon. Dry clean
- Similar itemSoft mint green leather motorcycle jacket with silver metal accents and front zipper pockets. Lined. 100% Dyed lamb leather.
- Lilac stretch-silk satin. Plunge. Padded underwired cups. Adjustable shoulder straps, grosgrain bows, stretch-mesh wings, yellow lace trim, lined at cups. Hook fastenings at back. 96% silk, 4% elastane; lace: 100% nylon; mesh: 93% nylon, 7% elastane; lining: 100% cotton. Hand wash
- Similar itemComposition: 90% Cotton, 10% Rayon. Details: lightweight sweater, no pockets, round collar, ethnic design, short sleeves, no appliqués, small sized.
- Similar itemSlouchy, cropped sweat top with dropped shoulders & exposed zip detail. Wide crew neck. Long sleeves. Ribbed trim. Exposed side zips at hem. Relaxed fit. Color: Marshmallow White. 100% cotton. Also available in Grey Melange.
- Multicolored floral-jacquard. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 100% polyester; lining: 100% silk. Dry cleanLarge to size. See Size & Fit tab.
- A collaboration between Mónica & Penélope Cruz and Agent Provocateur. White stretch-lace. Underwired soft demi cups. Adjustable straps, grosgrain bows, stretch-mesh wings, partially lined. Hook fastenings at back. 69% polyamide, 16% polyester, 11% elastane, 4% polyurethane. Hand wash
- Similar itemA funnel collar adds cool volume to this lambskin leather jacket, designed with 3 pockets and an off center zip. Ribbed insets give the long sleeves a snug fit. Lined. Fabric: Lambskin. Shell: 100% lambskin. Trim: 95% cotton/5% spandex. Lining: 100% cotton. Leather clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 19.75in / 50cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,P,S
- WacoalEmbrace Lace Underwire BraDetailsMocha soft mesh with signature floral lace pattern.Seamed underwire cups.Inner mesh sling lifts and supports.Adjustable straps.Nylon/polyester/spandex; lining, spandex.Imported.Designer About Wacoal:Founder Koichi Tsukamoto visited the U.S. in 1956 to study the intimate apparel industry. Taking all that he learned back to Japan, he started the resoundingly successful Wacoal lingerie line. In 1985, the company built on its extraordinary success throughout Asia by bringing their exceptionally well-fitting bras, shapewear, and lingerie to America.