- Similar itemAnchors aweigh! This season, Olympia Le Tan's iconic hand-embroidered clutches hit the ocean for a seaside vibe. The 1930 Art Deco cover of French author Paul Morand's New York is uniquely transformed into felt and embroidery for this piece. The clutch is lined in floral-patterned fabric and snaps shut with a polished brass hook closure. Felt: 100% wool. Yarn: 100% beaded silk. Frame: 100% brass. Lining: 100% cotton. Made in France.
- Devon LeighMother-of-Pearl Circle Drop EarringsDetails24-karat yellow gold foil Devon Leigh earrings. Organically cut quartz. Round mother-of-pearl drops. 14-karat yellow gold fill French wire backs. 4"L x 2 1/2"W. Made in USA. Designer About Devon Leigh: Winner of the Dallas Fashion Award and Rising Star Award nominee, Los Angeles native Devon Leigh Sedlacek's work combines a modern mix of natural semiprecious stones and subtly detailed, rich metals. Continually evolving, the Devon Leigh collection features one-of-a-kind edgy designs that reflect the current fashion landscape and her own innate vision.
- Similar itemThough rooted in centuries-old techniques, free-form art glass initially drew criticism from traditional Venetian glassmakers. Still, artisans insisted on experimenting with the new and organic—and mouth-blown works such as this wavy blue ombre vase are the result. Further proof that bucking tradition can be a good thing. Blue. 13.39"W x 7.87"D x 14.96"H. Glass. Mouth-blown. Hand wash only.
- Diane von FurstenbergUrsula Strappy Metallic Sandal, SilverDetailsDiane von Furstenberg sandal in printed metallic leather. 4 1/2" covered stiletto heel. Thin straps band open toe. Strappy ankle cuff with back zip. Leather footbed and sole. "Ursula" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemNo less captivating than a large-scale, contemporary work of art, this gallery-quality vase is destined to garner rave reviews. Hand-blown glass blends the bold color palette and floral design to create a distinct asymmetrical look. Can you say show-stopper? Multicolor. 5.91"Dia x 14.75"H. Glass. Mouth-blown. Handcrafted—slight variation in color and shape. Not waterproof; dry floral only.
- Similar itemMixed Gem Oval Drop Earrings Details Stephen Dweck oval drop earrings. Approx. 1 5/8" drop. Bronze bezel frames and bead details. Natural quartz and pink Mother-of-Pearl doublet at post and drop. Bezel set amethyst and garnet stones outline drop. Post back. Made in USA.
- Gold-tone brass. Clasp fastening at top. Comes with dust bag and presentation box
- Heel measures approximately 100mm/ 4 inches. Gold and bronze patent-leather. Cutouts, silver leather sole, open almond toe, signature red leather sole. Zip fastening along back. Designer color: Version Gold
- Ippolita18k Gold Rock Candy Gelato Single Rectangle Drop Earrings, Mother-of-PearlDetailsHandcrafted earrings from the Ippolita Rock Candy Gelato Collection. 18-karat yellow gold. Faceted rectangle clear quartz and mother-of-pearl doublet drops. Approx. 25mm (1"L). French wire backs. Imported. Designer About Ippolita: Renowned for creating effortlessly chic jewelry, Ippolita launched her successful 18-karat gold collection in 1999. Combining the rich Florentine aesthetic of her Italian heritage with a modern flair, the unique designs of her handcrafted jewelry have developed a fan base that includes celebrities around the globe.