- For a look that screams luxury, round off your evening wear with an edgy clutch from none other than Alexander McQueen. Smooth leather with matte silvertone hardware. Knuckle handle and clasp closure with skull and jewel ornaments. Leather lined. Measures approximately 9'' at widest x 3'' tall at center x 2'' deep. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemDolce & Gabbana black suede high-heeled sandals with a round open toe, crossover straps and ankle straps with buckle fastening.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: crêpe, solid color, round collar, sleeveless, beaded detailing, sequins, no pockets, lined interior, no fastening, large sized.
- Emilio PucciBelted Fur-Trimmed Hood Quilted Coat with Print, MulticolorDetailsEmilio Pucci covers a quilted coat in a signature kaleidoscope pattern, a fresh option over black wool on frosty days. The designer also added fur around the hood and a cinched belt for daytime sophistication.Printed, quilted nylon coat by Emilio Pucci, lined in polyester.Hood collar with dyed fox fur (Finland) trim; zip front.Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs and zippers.Slash pockets.A-line silhouette; belted.Duck down/duck feather fill.Polyester lining.Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Emilio Pucci:The name Emilio Pucci is synonymous with kaleidoscopic prints and forward-thinking favored by jet-setters the world over. Emilio Pucci himself was a Florentine aristocrat whose legend was born when photos of his skiwear ran in Harper's Bazaar in 1947. Through the years, Emilio Pucci designs have been favored by glitterati around the globe, and today the line is helmed by Peter Dundas. Headquarters are still located at the Pucci family's palace in Florence.
- Similar itemJason WuFox Fur-Peplum Coat, BlackDetailsCotton twill and velvet.Vat-dyed fox (Finland) peplum.Spread collar with buttoned tab details.Button front.Besom chest pockets.Long sleeves.Leather-belted high waist.A-line sweep.Hem hits mid-thigh.Combo 1, polyester; combo 2, virgin wool/cashmere.Silk lining 1; cotton lining 2.Professional fur clean.Made in USA.Designer About Jason Wu:After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: round collar, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, lined interior, no fastening, crêpe, solid color.
- Height: 9cm Width: 16cm Depth: 5cm. Clasp closure. Chestnut and skull shaped details. Swarovski crystals. Embroidered details. Slight imperfections are part of the antiqued finish. Nappa leather lining. Made in Italy.
- Walter SteigerStrappy Leather Convex-Heel Sandal, YellowDetailsKidskin leather with tonal topstitching.Crisscross front and ankle straps.Arced straps kiss at vamp.Adjustable ankle buckle.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole.4" covered, bowed heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Walter Steiger Shoes:In 1966, Walter Steiger, Sr. sketched the claw heel that would become a trademark of his brand. Now owned and operated by third-generation Steigers, Giulio and Paul, the company continues to imagine innovative footwear designs while upholding the traditional techniques and craftsmanship standards their grandfather set in place. Look to Walter Steiger boots, sandals, wedges, and pumps for architectural allure.
- Polyester with goosedown/feather fill; real rex rabbit fur collar: dyed, imported from China. Professional fur clean. Imported. Oversized rex rabbit fur capelet collar, concealed zip and snap front closure. Belted waist, two angled front slit pockets. Please note: fur items are often manufactured with extra long sleeves and alterations may be needed. Find a store near you for alterations and monogramming services. Bloomingdale’s does not accept returns of altered merchandise. See store locations with alteration services available.