- Emilio PucciBelted Fur-Trimmed Hood Quilted Coat with Print, MulticolorDetailsEmilio Pucci covers a quilted coat in a signature kaleidoscope pattern, a fresh option over black wool on frosty days. The designer also added fur around the hood and a cinched belt for daytime sophistication. Printed, quilted nylon coat by Emilio Pucci, lined in polyester. Hood collar with natural silver fox fur (Finland) trim; zip front. Long sleeves. Slash pockets. A-line silhouette; belted. Duck down/duck feather fill. Polyester lining. Made in Romania. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Emilio Pucci: The name Emilio Pucci is synonymous with kaleidoscopic prints and forward-thinking favored by jet-setters the world over. Emilio Pucci himself was a Florentine aristocrat whose legend was born when photos of his skiwear ran in Harper's Bazaar in 1947. Through the years, Emilio Pucci designs have been favored by glitterati around the globe, and today the line is helmed by Peter Dundas. Headquarters are still located at the Pucci family's palace in Florence.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: crêpe, solid color, round collar, sleeveless, beaded detailing, sequins, no pockets, lined interior, no fastening, large sized.
- Similar itemDolce & Gabbana black suede high-heeled sandals with a round open toe, crossover straps and ankle straps with buckle fastening.
- For a look that screams luxury, round off your evening wear with an edgy clutch from none other than Alexander McQueen. Smooth leather with matte silvertone hardware. Knuckle handle and clasp closure with skull and jewel ornaments. Leather lined. Measures approximately 9'' at widest x 3'' tall at center x 2'' deep. Leather; Italy;
- Stella McCartneySwirl-Embroidered Quilted CoatDetailsStella McCartney quilted coat with swirl stitching. Lightweight taffeta with polyester fill. Rounded collar; long sleeves. Back hood with zip detail. Zip front. Ribbed cuffs and band hem. Oversized silhouette. Polyester. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemComposition: 93% Polyester, 7% Polyurethane. Details: crêpe, solid color, round collar, 3/4 length sleeves, no appliqués, single pocket, rear closure, zip closure.
- Similar item"Audrey" is a strappy high heel sandal of timeless beauty and elegance. Her gorgeous champagne "Metal Chevron" straps crisscross their way up the foot to the ankle, where they wrap around and fasten with a delicate buckle. Worn with a straight leg pant or flowing dress, "Audrey" is an ultra-feminine style for day or evening. Color : Champagne. Material : Leather. Heel height : 100mm.
- Height: 9cm Width: 16cm Depth: 5cm. Clasp closure. Chestnut and skull shaped details. Swarovski crystals. Embroidered details. Slight imperfections are part of the antiqued finish. Nappa leather lining. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemGrey cashmere and mink fur coat from Liska featuring a hood, long sleeves and a concealed front fastening.