- Similar itemNo shoe wardrobe can live without a leggy pair of pumps. Make your essential the Waleo platform pumps by Jessica Simpson. Imported. Upper: leather (black); patent leather (nude, ruby) Pointed closed-toe slip-on platform pumps. 1-1/2" Covered platform, 5" covered heel. Man-made sole.
- Similar itemEmbellished with a pave diamond surround, Irene Neuwirth's 18k rose gold cocktail ring showcases a carved pink opal flower. 24.92 cts pink opal, pave white diamond. 18k rose gold. 2mm band width, 18mm face width, approximately.
- These graceful dangle earrings from the Miadora Collection feature cushion-cut morganite accented by single pink tourmalines and white diamonds. This classic pair is set in rose plated silver and are secured with leverbacks.
- These amazing Bulgari Color Collection Earrings. They have been crafted from 18k yellow gold and features gorgeous pave diamonds throughout. Also features precious gemstones such as peridots, pink tourmalines, citrine quartz and blue topaz. Material: 18k Yellow Gold Stones: Diamond, Citrine, Blue Topaz and Tourmalines
- Pink Tourmaline Ring With Diamond Pave From Irene Neuwirth 0.5" Length And 0.5" WidthPink Tourmaline (2.76 CTW), Diamonds (0.10 CTW)Available In 18K Rose Gold
- Similar itemGorgeous patent leather accents add shine to this ultra-feminine style. The Madelia pumps by Sofft. Imported. Suede/patent leather upper. Almond closed-toe pumps. Leather Comfort Footbed. 1/2" Platform, 3-1/4" heel. Man-made sole.
- Similar itemYou'll love the regal vibe of this Badgley Mischka style. The Maribelle delivers a soft black suede upper with bendable velvet floral detail at the vamp. A 4 1/2 inch heel and 1/2 inch platform completes this gorgeous look. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. black.
- Judy Geib's platinum and 18k gold Playful double-drop earrings showcase oval Brazilian pink tourmaline cabochons framed by faceted rubies. Rubies rest in polished 18k gold bezels, tourmalines rest in pronged settings. 22 cts Brazilian pink tourmaline, 3 cts round rubies. Platinum, polished 18k gold. 43mm drop, approximately. Wire back.
- Similar itemFrom Hamilton's Rare Gemstone Collection, handmade ring set in 18k white and yellow gold with emerald cut pink tourmaline and yellow zircons. Tourmalines are gems with an incomparable variety of colours. The reason, according to an old Egyptian legend, is that the tourmaline, on its long journey up from the centre of the Earth, passed over a rainbow. In doing so, it assumed all the colours of the rainbow. And that is why it is still referred to as the 'gemstone of the rainbow' today. This ring represents a stunning pink center tourmaline of a 'bubble gum' shade.